NORMIE-FRIENDLY ARTICLE EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPOST ON KEKBOOK

NORMIE-FRIENDLY ARTICLE EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPOST ON KEKBOOK

philosophyofmetrics.com/the-take-down-of-george-soros-has-begun/

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/george-soros/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
selfdefinition.org/psychology/Julian-Jaynes-Origin-of-Consciousness-Breakdown-of-Bicameral-Mind.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tMfcm6SQKqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2P4kcIrZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

justice bump

T-thanks guys. It's so important and my f-list is all super progressive liberals :

tldr?

Ygtbfkm

So how is globalism supposed to work in theory, and how does it work out in practice?

Oh man... you should really take the time to read it's a hard redpill to swallow. It's all about Soros and the big picture of what's really going on. Here's a short excerpt:

"The natural gas line which was meant to connect Qatar with Europe, traveling through Saudi Arabia, Syria and Turkey, is the major problem. This gas pipeline has been invested in by the Clintons and others. Assad, a friend of Russia and Putin, has refused to have it run through Syria. Soros and the American establishment require to have this gas line in place to keep Europe from being drawn into the larger Eurasian Union. The Eurasian Union is an important piece of the developing global governance framework, as is becoming more obvious.

It is also important to understand that Soros has business relations with the House of Saud. These ties will be further revealed as a deeper investigation into the terror attacks of Sept 11, 2001 commences and the truth is revealed regarding the full nature of the American establishment and its control over both the republican and democrat parties. It is still my conclusion that 9/11 was an attempt to stop a transformation of the international monetary system in its early stages by using the manufactured event to hijack the global governance process. This hijacking has now failed."

What the fuck is this website, OP.

The take down of george soros has begun.

With digits like those, it's hard to believe you don't have better friends.

Here's a mirror of the same content on the user website:

anonews.co/george-soros/

Is it possible to meme someone into a heart attack?

Witness the user blessed by kek.

George Soros is soliciting violence and sedition in the United State with his money. He needs to be arrested and charged ASAP.

Is there a prosecutor some where with some balls please?

Let's fucking do this. If we can take this kike down, it'll send a message to the other rats. It's one thing to refuse them with Trump. It's another to actually raise our hand strike back against them.

He's being sued, actually

Maybe it's God giving me His approval for trying to help shine a light on corruption

^___^

I hate Soros with the fire of a thousand suns but this just sounds like horseshit.

Based user, Annointed By Kek, Dont Have Kekbook But I Would If I Did

We ought to try.

>wolololololololololololololo...

Buy a gun user, if they come its gonna be from the east and west, the south is the last safe bastion

No sorrow for Soros.

Bump!

Well the guy called it that Trump would win the election:
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/

We can always check his sources! Wanna help? :D

That is scary. I have a baby to protect. The moment I gave birth to him I had a very good reason to care what happens to this country.

bump for importance

>having a baby

The fuck is wrong with you? Better stick to private schools else your spawn will learn to hate itself and other white people for the sin of being successful in history.

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Theory is outlined pretty well there.

You're living in the practice of it.

It doesnt

What will we do when George is gone?

>Sup Forums lawyer gets together with other Sup Forumslacks to build a class-action lawsuit against Soros
If you can find a shitposter with a degree, go make a general and see where it goes.

I'm planning to homeschool. We have a really good network here and a lot of charter schools that work together with the homeschooling community. Ron Paul came out with a curriculum that looks pretty legit.

OP here again, looks like my ID changed when I rebooted my wifi :/

Really? Nevermind, you're on a good track. We need more of you.

Oh shit

please let it happen.

Meme it so.

THANK YOUUU user this looks great! I have been looking for a good new book to get into! You are a bro. In return, have one of my favorites:

selfdefinition.org/psychology/Julian-Jaynes-Origin-of-Consciousness-Breakdown-of-Bicameral-Mind.pdf

Friendly reminder that Russia has offered an award for George Soros' capture, dead or alive.

>cuteposting

Thats some donkey kong country shit

How could somebody as smart as Soros be so bloody STUPID? Didn't he ever read Jurassic Park?!

Essentially the guy wants humanity to work like a fine, Swiss watch. Every part with a purpose perfectly intertwined. Every part steered to where it's going to go as soon as it's born. Boom. You're a cog. Boom. That guy's a spring. And apparently there is NO mathematical deviation. None.

Living things tend to be the embodiment of 'Fuck You, I Won't Do What You Tell Me.'

Philosophyofmetrics is a little too mainstream

Aw thank you. I'm trying! I want my son to have critical thinking skills. Planning his education and establishing his health (nutrition and exercise) are of the utmost importance to me right now.

I'm graduating from a top law school in December. I've already applied for a yearlong legal fellowship with Soros's Open Society Foundation. It would be a pure long-con infiltration mission.

That's why it's perfect for the mental digestion of normalfags :3

the biggest Patsy in history

Niiiice. Godspeed user. You're a hero.

I'm an oldfag and we like our oldfag emotion faces ^___^

Soros is way too public in my eyes

Who is the master jew?

Don't talk about it bro, they've infiltrated everything.

Been wondering the same

It is, but that's called the occult, and isn't something anyone should fuck with

Can we not just ask Kek to strike Soros down? Should we let Kek slumber for a while before summoning him again?

I think someone higher up than him let his role in things become public. See: philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/

If it's true that Don is backed by the Rothschilds then yeah, Soros has powerful opposition

Silly leaf, the devil never slumbers

yay

this kike needs more and more bad press until he's finally indicted under the Trump DOJ

Yusss and this article is perfect for reposting on social media. Reaching the normal people demographic is essential.

Don't forget to mention when you share this that George Soros escaped the holocaust and instead of leaving the country he assisted the nazis in confiscating property from other jews. He's admitted this in an interview
youtube.com/watch?v=tMfcm6SQKqo

Sorry shitty source here youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2P4kcIrZ0

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH MURDER THIS SWINE

with digits like those, you HAVE to share it on FB

well there's only one way to find out
OH KEK ALMIGHTY
PULL SOROS' CHEST TIGHTLY

He should die by pink socking desu.

I totally already did

Anti-semetic garbage

I don't expect anything less from Sup Forums these days.

>Assad, a friend of Russia and Putin,

Assad is fighting Isis and Russia is fighting, we can't be fighting Isis and fighting Assad while Russia is Fighting Isis and Assad is fighting Isis while Isis is fighting Assad and We're fighting Isis while Russia is fighting Isis and We're fighting Assad while we're fighting Isis and Russia is Fighting Isis while Isis is fighting us and Assad is fighting Isis and we're fighting Assad.

What part of it sounds like horseshit to you?
It's very standard petrodollar politics.

We tried to meme george soros to death using the power of the supermoon already.

How in the world is any of that anti-semetic? That's ridiculous. How about anti-one-old-billionare-who-uses-his-money-to-destroy-entire-countries? Yeah, that.