Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

aafnation.com/collections/political-af/products/red-vs-blue-v2?variant=33068209290
xkcd.com/1138/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3wLQz-LgrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they trying to change this? It's clear this is for any entities that try and destroy america

*America

They should allow Australia to vote

She didn't win the popular vote in Chicago?

Why would we want more Hillary voters?

>no Detroit
>no Chicago
>no Las Vegas
>no Houston
>no (((Miami)))

really made the old cogs in the noggin turn

go huff some petrol

You're Canadians with tans no thanks.

Nice fake map

>populations aren't uniformly distributed

really stimulates my prefrontal cortex

Atlanta, Charleston, Orlando, Memphis, Nashville, Raleigh, and Louisville are all missing too, just to name a few.

>a fucking flag with stars and the union jack on it

Can you pay my taxes too?

This.

>inaccurate breitbart map

Yes she did, they're just using MS Paint so prove themselves right.

Really?

Fuck. I hate that I live in the blue

But Australia could never contribute to the popular vote. It's not popular at all.

>niggers
>voting Hillary

wtf is wrong with white people in the northeast

Idk, but it won't ever happen. Watch as these losers try to change something that's been with us all this country's history? I dont think so. Im telling you people are stupid as fuck and they really have no idea what they're trying to accomplish politically... Just pawns to an evil elite

the real map is hardly any better

this. I'm sure the actually results are not extremely far off from this map, but this map is definitely wrong.

shirts!!!!

aafnation.com/collections/political-af/products/red-vs-blue-v2?variant=33068209290

They've never met anyone darker then an Italian.

They might as well.
If they let illegals vote, what does it matter if Aussies vote? Franks, Brits or Dutch?
Why does it matter if Russia interfered with the American election if they are just "potential migrants?"
If illegals or "undocumenteds" can vote, why can't the whole world vote if the lines are just arbitrary, imaginary anyway?
Why is it a one way road?
Why can they be allowed to vote in my election but not me in theirs?

How did Clinton win the states of Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Minnesota,Illinois, Maine, and Vermont if she didn't get the majority of the popular vote in any square in those states?

Liberals have this weird fascination to live in large costal cities so this phenomenon mostly has to do with leftists from all over the country migrating to these cities.

>being this retarded
why is CTR still on this board?

The Jews did it.

10,000 hours on MSPaint

forever baiting burger beasts

This is fake as fuck. Some social experiment to see who would post it. LIke they are tracking you.

>niggers dont live in philadelphia or new york

Except Alaska is on it and the liberal media was telling everyone we went from "red" to "leans red". We are one of 2 states that were solid red.

Prove is fake

That's breitbrat for you.

definitely

over 9000

Because that map is fake.

The separation is just big cities vs exurban & rural areas.

Among everyone I grew up with, there's a pretty big separation in life trajectory between people who moved to a big city and those who stayed in my shitty hometown. I mean the biggest thing to happen there last year was a Sonic restaurant opening.

Because those blue sections have a greater population than all the red ones combined?

And 'states' aren't entities that feel the impact of policy, people are.

So equal representation for smaller states means nothing because you're getting equal representation as much as another singular person in NYC or LA

>implying land should vote

We should give Alaska 90 electoral votes

Re-read OPs picture again

Sonic in France? awesome desu

funny that was my conclusion to, if you followed the logic to its end.

>Hawaii
>One blue county
?????????????????

THATS WHY INDIVIDUAL STATES HAVE INDIVIDUAL LAWS YOU DUMBNIGKEK

>You can actually see a belt of buttmad cuckservative evangelicals that voted for Hillary out of spite in the south
The best part of this election was proving the GOP no longer needs to suck up to those retards.

So basically cities are typically liberal and rural/coal country are typically conservative.

So wait, do we have an electoral college system for governors and senators at the state level? I don't really remember a system like that existing in MD

no, those are black counties.

But I don't get the point of the electoral college if they're just gonna elect an idiot anyways for fear of their jobs.
The whole point of it was to prevent uneducated peoples from making stupid decisions, that's why we don't have a popular vote system.

Nah the evangelicals went 80% for Trump.

That blue belt in the South is where the blacks live.

>le Australian master shitposting

That was actually goddamn boring, you can do better.

>the areas with the most educated people and technological innovation voted for Hillary

Yes, that really does make you think.

Alexander Hamilton set up the Electoral College for that reason, and it backfired so hard in 1800 that it got a tie between Hamilton's worst enemies, leading to his death.

I like how you pulled everything out of your ass. Can you also pull IQ?

So you actually think Hillary would have been better? lol

don't bother, they're on a roll again...

It's almost as if this is supposed to be a loose connection of semi-autonomous states.

Trump won 30 of them.

Honolulu. Oahu if I recall. I haven't looked at the vote counts as in the states but it might've been close like Colorado, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon, and Virginia.

I did my part to MAGA from the Aloha State
Cast my ballot somewhere pic related

wouldn't this be where she won the popular vote?

so the blue areas are the places we send rwds then

>nigger belt
>libcuck belt

State legislatures vary by state
Pretty sure senators are popular vote
Congressmen are by district

Hated living on Oahu.

Hated living on the Big Island.

Most Hawaiians are their own brand of nigger. It's like nigger from an oriental store - so cheaply manufactured you marvel at it's mere existence.

>that map

also
>greater area of land = more votes

no one cares about your shitty, forever cucked flyover town that died when the railroad didnt come through.

Damn, that's a good map. They even got my blue-pilled homeland of Cape Cod

you seem upset

Complete bullshit, but nice try

>t.faggot hot off the castro

> The area with the most indoctrinated people and sophisticated propaganda voted for Hillary.

Yes, that really unclogged my neurotic sinuses

Laughed.

there's more crime in higher populated areas?
i'm amazed, tell me more

This map isn't making any distinctions for how much of a percentage the candidates won by in each district. That's kind of an important piece of information. As it stands, this map could mean 100% of candidates in red districts voted red, and 100% of candidates in blue voted blue, which, of course, makes it look like blue voters are a tyrannical urban majority who only vote based on what benefits their cities. But it could also mean each area only reached a 51% majority, which tells a much different story.

>t. some dumb cuck out in the middle of nowhere

I see that emu to english translation program is working.

There should be more blue counties

there's more murders per every 1000 people. That's what a crime rate is you retarded fucking faggot.
Enjoy your (you)

xkcd.com/1138/

lold hard

Well, considering it is literally compiled from FBI statistics, they must be lying too.

Listen, Che, why don't you leave all the math to those of us with a job and you cry into your Liberal-o's that you and your precious Pajama boy no longer get to sit on ass and get free shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3wLQz-LgrM

just how horrible are you to bitch about fucking hawaii?

no shit?

crime rate = crime per capita

retarded liberal

I love how people talk about the negatives of having an EC without realizing the big economic impact that not having an EC will bring, even though this ENTIRE ELECTION WAS ABOUT THE ECONOMY.

Dumbfuckistan indeed.

OP has a point

Genghis Khan had it right
Burn the cities, kill the degenerates

>No man wearing boots and a hat cooking up some chicken

what the fuck kid

Even so, there's a pretty obvious correlation between denser populations and crime rate.

Same with liberal tendencies.

Something something living like rats.

Arizona BTFO

your shitposting is frankly disappointing, apply yourself

>what is population density

I tailor my effort to my opponent