We're in the final stretch folx! Only 3 more issues before the glorious conclusion to Gabby Rivera's America!

We're in the final stretch folx! Only 3 more issues before the glorious conclusion to Gabby Rivera's America!

America's been taken prisoner by Brightly/Extreminatrix! The insideous Becky wants to exploit America's powers to spread the influence of Midas corp through out all of existance! Typical colonist mindset, it makes me sick to my stomache!

How will our feisty queer babe get herself out of this one? Only one way to find out, read on mi gente, this is America!

In Memoriam part I: In Memoriam part II:

Resumen!

since when has America had the ability to fly?

Sotomayor won't stand for this injustice! America's had such a positive impact on their school how could they not support her?

Ok. But, what happened to la Legion?

Oh damn son! Guess those cuff couldn't handle that much queer brown power! Now Brightly's in for it, America's gonna get Prof. Douglas' location out of her if she has to slap the foundation off of her face!

Brightly's sure got some ovaries on her. Not just staring down America, but all the other students there. I hope this arrogant white bitch gets her teeth punched out for threatening all of those proud brown students.

Oh no she didn't!!!

OH NO NOT A...WHATEVER THAT THING IS!!!

The Chavez Guerrillas and Leelumultipass Phi Theta Betas are gearing up to go save America, but will their combined might be enough to stop Extreminatrix?

>all females
>"amigxs"

I knew X'andria wouldnt be taken in by "logic". The only reason she'd ally herself with some prim and proper ass Becky is so she could get info on her.

Now she and Prodigy gotta find out what happened with Prof. Douglas so that they can save her and then get America. The surveillance tapes should have some info!

Looks like it was Extreminatrix after all, good thing she was dumb enough to kidnap her without any sort of disguise! Now they can coordinate with all of America's allies and mount a counter attack!

God the Betas are so fucking cool, how can the boys even compete with all that sisterhood power?

Fucking investors, bunch of rich white devils! Anyone with enough money to invest in a business venture is not to be trusted.

Looks like Midas is set up in the regular, degular, shmegular part of Sotomayor. Makes sense that a bunch of mayo tom cavebeasts would set up in the woods like they was camping or some shit. Boring and evil.

Gotta admit, that extreminatrix can really design a boss ass robo babe.

Extreminatrix might have dreams of multiverse conquest, but Prof. Douglas isnt having any of that shit! With her brown babe strength, she busts open her fluid filled cage and attacks the colonist Becky bitch with her righteous fury!

She's a goddamn Bruja!

Thank's to Prof. Douglas' brave sacrifice, America managed to escape! Poor Prof. Douglas, at least she'll be a beautiful golden statue.

>Flex on neofacist Barbie
>Free America from the death machine
>Bring peace and good vibes back to Sotomayor
Yes! This is a full proof plan!

The showdown's starting to gera up Amigxs! Are you ready! Cause I'm ready!

The coloring of this book is ass
Just look at how detailed the skin coloring is compared to her shorts

America's in bad shape gang! Sent her all of your energy to help her recover faster! Unless you're white, in which case, just sit back and shut up like a good ally.

Braaaaaap
I'm sorry

OHHHH I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT Sup Forums! I CAN'T WAIT TO POST THE NEXT ISSUE! Get ready for the epic ending of this arc!

Hope mi gente, hope

No wait this time Sup Forums! You get a second laddling right after the first!. Get ready for a serving of America issue 10!

:( It's almost over

always.

What's the issue with the letter from C.O.? Has it happened yet?

Have you not been reading?

It was here.

>revealing costume
omg that's such an offensive sexualization
#notmyamerica

Prodigy's keeping an eye out!

God, it's suddenly weird to see that image unedited. I hope fartfag chokes on fumes.

Uh oh, I see white people with problematic hair cuts, this can't end well.

You're heart's very special America! Don't ever let the man tell you you aren't the most important person in the world, you're all ways the most important person in your own world!

Show down time! Extreminatrix has got her eyes on the beautiful babe X'andria now! But he Beta's won't go down so easy, they've got a plan!

shit got real yo, Now X'andria's gonna give Brightly a taste of her brown queer magic!

Holy smokes! Extreminatrix aint got shit on THOSE robot designs! I take back what I said earlier!

Now some people might say that a cyborg has to be a person with robotic augmentation. They' probably also say that those are androids since they are pure robots that were designed to look like humxns. Those people are bigoted nerds, if they talk, shut them down immediately.

I knew that hair was problematic!

Berraca and Sanar! Thank Selena they've come to save their favorite starling. But oh no, what's this...?

La Legion! Oh no, this is bad y'all!

Oh wait, its Madrimar too! She'll keep those filthy bugs at bay while America heals up!

The white man's greed will NEVER hurt Fuertona! Believe it!

America's back in action y'all!

Torches, Pepes and Illegals oh my!

Well the whites have been put in their place, but now it looks like the robots are coming out!

I will never forget you @altrightpepe

Prof. Douglas is okay! No time to celebrate though, the robots are coming and the Beta's gotta recover America's DNA to keep Extreminatrix from exploiting it.

Shit's just got real y'all, America's gonna show that Becky once and for all!

Time to put this greedy white bitch in her place!

Becky can't handle all that ancestral knowledge!

OOOOOOOH, right in the face! None of them ever stood a chance, guess they weren't such a threat after all!

With all her family, all her friends, and everything she's learned, America has grown so much stronger! No neofacist bigots will ever threaten her or her loved ones now, and if they try they'll get the same as Extreminatrix!

That's issue ten folx! We're gonna post issue 11, and then tomorrow issue 12 comes out! Are you all as sad as I am? Why must good things come to an end? Probably because of white people. Oh well, if she's going then we;re gonna give America the best send off ever! Get ready!

>Blerds, rise up
Don't drag us into this bullshit, Rivera.

What's with this book and the Superman homages?

Thanks for the storytime, user, it was as awful as i remembered it.

>@altgeekpepe

This can't be real

Are we sure Gabby isn't a deep cover Sup Forums operative or some shit?

The evil white people (redundant, I know) are carrying torches? Such subtle imagery. Bravo!

It's been an honor my fellow latinix

>go to a extra planar interdimensional school that only teaches radical space native women studies and dancing
>Be a right wing memer that has a user handler named @altgeekpepe

Fuck everyone.
Gabby is Chrischan. This is chrischan levels of insanity.

It's the little things, folks.

... why does she just randomly shoot the exit sign?

gotta show off the girl abs, user

>@altgeekpepe
This is the most batshit insane dumpster fire of a comic I have ever read.

Why is there a random border drawn around the nearest robot's face?

Because America is a knockoff of Supes.

She really hates the letter "X".

Now for the final issue that's been released so far. America's come a long way this past year, 11 issues of quirky, queer goodness for a world that was parched for it. Its a shame that tomorrow will bring an end to this historic piece of literature. Sadly, since comics are still dominated by filthy white men, this comic didn't earn as much money as it should have.

However, we'll send it off on our own terms, just like Gabby. They WILL NOT have the last laugh! Get ready for issue 11 mi gente!

The last one for now amigxs, read it well.

Looks like things are back to normal at ole Sotomayor! Bonds of friendship have been tested and affirmed, forged in the flames of oppression, stronger than any mortal weapon.

Prodigy learned a very important lesson. Surveillance and safety precautions are tools of oppression. They are unnecessary in a place where everyone is a friendly, saintly POC,a nd he was wrong to use them.

OPEN PORTALS, NO ONE IS ILLEGAL.

Independent study on Fuertona? What a fabulous idea! I'm sure the radical indigenous people there have a culture that is so good and pure that it would put those western imperialist dogs to shame right quick!

Whenever America's leaving, all the other characters should say "we'll miss you America". You have to reaffirm what an important character she is at every opportunity, people have to know just how important this comic book is!

Now that America has control of herself she can find home no matter where she is. All she has to do is kick a star in the face.

Madrimar's such a good abuela.

Ohhh the Starling Highway sounds cool. Bet its the bossest queer brown magic we've seen so far.

>America died on the way back to her home planet

Too cool y'all!!!

Fuertona is so lit senpai! Can't wait to see what other awesome stuff is on this fab planet!

Damn La Legion, it seems they're harder to kill than we thought! However, this Uzma seems like it'll be plenty powerful!

What wonder! What ancestral powers lie in Uzma? What wonders does it hold?

Watch that first step...

Oh yeah! Another spicy Fuertonian babe! You can't EVER have too many queer brown babes.

Just like on twitter!

Three fuertonian babes at once? How can La Legion even compete?

MADRIMAAAAAAARRRRR!

What's wrong America?! you can't be losing to these trolls...I mean La Legion!

Remember WOC, don't give La Legion your emotional labor for free. Charge them for that shit!

The Uzma is the answer! Gotta throw caution to the wind! Madrimar's in danger, no time for the HWITE MANS "thinking"

And that's it folks, that's the penultimate issue.

Are you ready for tomorrow? Are you ready to have you mind blown by what is, no doubt, going to be the greatest comic of the century? I know I am.

So sleep well, rebuild your energy and prepare yourself, for tomorrow will remind America who America is! She may not come back, but her impact will be heard all around the world!

Everyone will know who America is!!!

it feels as if I've lost some braincells.

I'm more impressed by how that device made Chavez teleport ten feet back.

Perhaps some of them are just very ugly men in drag.

I'm more impressed with the fact that the hallway instantly changed in size and lay-out.

how do you even pronounce that.... amigexes?