I just want to look respectable for the White race

I just want to look respectable for the White race.

What the fuck are we supposed to do with our hair?

Numales have taken and destroyed the Hitler youth cuts.

And I don't want to look like a messy hippie faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8rRiNNKSE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtube.com/user/Aurini
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc
duckduckgo.com/?q=viking hair&t=lm&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shave your head then get hair tattooed onto your scalp.

Fpbp

I started powerlifting and growing my hair out. We need to change the definition of respect, it's a word hijacked by sjws and cucks.

I don't know how good your hair or hairline is but basically this minus the weird fades or razor parts and goofy eurotrash footballer stuff.

If you have nice hair you really don't have to do a bunch of goofy shit.

>asking an anime image board for haircut advice

That's a good point.

Just avoid the weird fades and shit.

For the record, my hairline is terrible.

You're all I got.

redpilled must stay user.

dont show other people your power.

Act in the most civilised way and speack your close relatives into red pill.

>2016
>not sporting a nice clean caesar cut

it's like you WANT to be a filthy snow nigger

Skin fade. Long top, over to one side gelled and sprayed in place. Beard if you can manage it. You MUST go to the gym and workout and eat properly.

It's simple. Take the Hitlerjugend haircut back from gutless faggots.

You're going to look like a numale faggot. Sorry.

Then we take it back. We cannot allow them to take what is ours as we sit idly by.

Caeser is for people who have shitty natural parting lines or a ton of cowlicks or to hide a bit of forehead.

No.

You should groom yourself like a fighter.

Military haircut (high and tight, fade, mid fade, bald, etc.) less hair less they can grab in a fight. Dye blonde if you are ambitious.

Shave everyday, maintains discipline

Keep finger nails short, don't want to break them and plus shows discipline.

Shower everyday, shampoo every other day

Keep eyebrows maintained, no Rudolph Hess unibrows

Dress casual, no flash, blue jeans, shirt, sweater.

Brush teeth, floss, mouth wash 2-3 times a day.

Your style should reflect your internal discipline and your respect for yourself. You will stand out if you these simple tricks, trust me.

>Numales have taken and destroyed the Hitler youth cuts.
Be in shape (not simply just skinny) and don't dress like a faggot. You can still get an undercut and look """respectable""".

How about us fashy anons with a receding hairline?

Say that to my face faggot not online

you're a fucking faggot if you are worrying about your fucking faggot hair

Pretty sure we're fucked.

Get your hair cut the way it looks best

Stop worrying about what other people do retard

PIC related do I look NUMALE cause of my hair ?

Don't answer that you FUCKING nerd

Youre a dumbfuck who cares what others think about. A dumbfuck who also judges men and what men need to look like

Honestly that's kinda suspect homo

Are you some sort of Queer op ?

buzzcut or combed hair short hair. long hair is for faggots

Buzz cut makes you look like a neanderthal , or a piece of shit who will only ever do manual labor the rest of his life.

go bald

Estonia knows best

What do you recommend?

I'll wait. This should be good.

Trim your eyebrows you look like a heathen.

The nu-male cut always has the sides shaved all the way down. Just leave the sides/back with a little bit of length (like a 2 or 3 clip) and you look totally normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8rRiNNKSE

Nice superman curl there, faggot boi.

Don't listen to this cunt, your eyebrows are fine.

Hitler youth cuts are fine, and chicks dig it. Just don't act like a faggot.

I unironically had this haircut until I decided to trim the front earlier today. Still looks bretty gud even without the proper fade to go with it.

I hope the faggot in this pic isn't you user

You guys gonna make out?

Celts don't need to cut hair.

tactical bowlcut

Princeton/Ivy league or businessman are the only correct answers. Basically short, tapered, and side-parted. Bald or high-and-tight is also acceptable if necessary.

>hitler youth haircuts
That looks nothing like the actual hitler youth hairstyle

i'd like to say real man dont give a fuck but it's not true.

You should care about yourself. It's like OP said, the nu males and faggots took whats good and perverted it. We really should take back what's good. We want woman to take care of their bodys and we don't want degenerate looking witches. This we should do too, as respect to them, respect to the people we meet and most important to respect ourselves.

Full body shaving is still gay though.

>Not knowing who the "ultimate beta-male" is.

That is very gay.

Large gauged ears are degenerate.

rapey

thats sam before gomad

The only thing I wouldn't do is shampoo every other day. Just scrub it, especially if it is military cut.

But people made fun of Pence's hair.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

You know what else is gay? San Francisco.

I pulled this pic up on my phone at the haircutters place and the bitch didn't even question it.

Who is this guy? Saw one of his videos a long time ago, forgot to bookmark, and never saw him again.

Stop being a follower faggot and do whatever you want with your hair. Sick of this shit on Sup Forums.

>hurr durr liberals are obsessed with identity

>hurr durr which haircut can I get to identify most with fellow Sup Forums neckbeards

I'm starting to think pretty much everyone here really are unironically beta cucks.

Women (and people in general) are excited by people that push social boundries and do whatever the fuck they want. If it's a Hitler undercut, rastafarian dreadlocks, or a fucking mohawk doesn't matter. As long as you are confident people will respect you and women will be enamored by you.

The whole "How can I fit in guise, is this too degenrate?" mindset is literal cuckery. It's what made asians such undesirable beta males.

Do whatever you like.

>caesar cut

desu growing out your hair feels pretty nice, and then you don't have to get your hair cut every two week,talk about getting cucked

Probably because she was Vietnamese or some other bullshit and barely understands what Nazis even were.

Daily Reminder: If you aren't bald by 30 then you aren't a man.

You look WAY more respectable than 90% of the people I've met look like. I wouldn't be afraid to shake your hand or let you borrow my phone.

why is it so easy to find pictures of people who shove entire spaghetti squashes up their asses on the internet lately?

Yea, I rarely shampoo, because la hair is pretty short. Hot water and a good head message is all that is needed. Just added it for effectiveness.

Keep telling yourself that, hairlet.

Which I actually did myself

are you dying tho?

f

Davis M. J. Aurini
youtube.com/user/Aurini

Bowl cuts are for the reddest of the red pilled

Could be a few things. Could be genes.

"Aaah! Is it my mommy? Is it my daddy? How'd this happen? Where's it coming from?"

Aurini. He's a goon.

>tfw dad started balding at 20

Im 23 right now but I believe Ive been blessed, seeing as how I havent see any signs of balding

>stop being a follower faggot

As he's asking you to follow his advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc

I have spiky hair

Holy shit bahahahahahahhaaha

This.
I grow my hair out because I look better imo
If war comes I will shave it high and tight, if society collapses I will have a skyrim road bandit mohawk, but if nothing happens I will do some kind of ancient germanic sideknot thing

You know, Numales don't actually rock the fade, which relies on you NOT fucking balding.

In fact, aren't there quite a few MRA's who have the fade and those boutique beards?

>2016
>not having the defacto delinquent haircut

it's honestly pretty great, people love it, it's easy to do, and i think i look great with it

don't get that faggy fade shit though, that's how the numales do it

point out how numales with these haircuts are are literally nazis

lol

What s your total?

hair is kinda like a hedge, you kinda have to cut it the way it already grows or it'll just end up looking stupid as fuck. go with something that works for the shape of your head.

>which relies on you NOT fucking balding.

But I am balding, user.

Most of us are.

This. If you dress correctly, nobody will mistake you for one of those faggots anyway.

Thank you sir

Speak for yourself hairlet

i've been rocking the high and tight combover for a long time. if you are fit, dress well and dont act like a faggot, then you do yourself a service. You want a fashy haircut you need to be fashy in other ways as well.

ive seen this style on a lot of manlet faggots, sucks.

Hahha no not putting my full face online and also germaphobe. I put a mask on, gloves and carry alcohol gel most of the time because people are ducking disgusting.

Is viking hair acceptable?
duckduckgo.com/?q=viking hair&t=lm&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

You need to be swole to pull it off though

TRUMP HAIR IS REDPILLED

Ah the fagot.

No,that shit is gross.

spaget?

And I have no doubt all the girls love that.

You into rockabilly, dude? You like rockabilly, bro? You're one of those rockabilly guys, right? Hey, I know what you like. You like the cramps right? Yeah you do, c'mon! You go to a lot of rockabilly shows? Do you like Elvis? Do you like the stray cats?

>cutting your hair
>shaving your beard
It doesn't get any more degenerate than this. Your hair and beard are a brazen display of masculinity, emanating your superiority onto those around you. Why would you cut off your manhood? Cuck.

HAHAHA German and Hungarian, but my hairline has never been kind to me. Has always been very high even when I was a teenager.

Now THIS is the numale attitude. Almost guaranteed to be balding.

Get a mullet or a rat-tail. Isn't Trump basically an anti-globalist Reagan?

If I take the mask off, will you die?