Lmao

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4fRxCxeGSw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminds me of

What a fucking terrible choice for a Justice League villain
In what way?

if you seriously think this looks worse than OP's pic you might be kinda stupid.

They are both villains

Say what you want, his voice went right to my dick.

Is it me, or is that cape too short? The boots seem wrong too

what in tarnation is that

Superman just wiping the floor with Steppenwolf was pretty retarded. The message of the movie is noone can work alone but Supes literally does it alone.

It's Turboman wearing a shower curtain

I agree that this shot looks like shit, but the shot of him placing the stone in the gauntlet looks much better.

>Guys, we have a chance to wow the audience with Justice League before Infinity War hits, what do we do?
>I know! Lets use Darkseid's uncle!

It's funny how he looks like a mad hapa man

See not to be a fucking Disney shill, but while the cgi is indeed off-putting, I feel Thanos kinda needs the cgi while wolfenstein over in jl was really unnecessary. Thanos is a purple man with a ballsack for a forehead.... Other one they just made him more Grey and gave him some stupid chin thing they could have made with a makeup prosthesis. The actor who played the bad guy in JL looks spooky enough.

>one looks passable in motion
>the other looks like the best the PS2 had to offer

screw you man Balthazar did nothing wrong.

Steppenwolf as the villain of the movie remains one of the stupidest and most worthless choices Snyder ever made. He's basically I Can't Believe It's Not Darkseid, since he has all the trappings of Darkseid without actually being the big man himself. We should have either had the actual Darkseid or we should have had somebody totally different, like Starro or Brainiac.

Frankly Brainiac coming to Earth trying to collect the corpse of the last kryptonian sounds more interesting than this

What video game is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=r4fRxCxeGSw&feature=youtu.be

Oh my god, yes. It looks even worse on my computer screen than it did in theaters.

would you really prefer it if he was Darkseid instead?

The thing that hurt the most was they had a really great actor playing him. Ciaran deserved much better then what he got.

Watch JL right now for the first time and he just showed up. so far he seems pretty cool. I like that itroduction with Amazons. So does he become shitter later on or something. Actually right now I'm liking the movie so far. It must get shit in the middle or something.

You don't read much DC, do you?

>In what way?
the eyes

I only read DC comics. Picked up back in 2010 when Batman died and Morrison was still on right before new52. Still read the issues posted monthly on Sup Forums. Please elaborate why that has any bearing.

I still can't get over the gay viking/Mickey Mouse ears

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAA

DKEKS UNIRONICALLY IN SUICIDE WATCH

>tfw I just read kingdom come so I thought he was Magog

Your post speaks magnitudes more than you think it does.
If you were actually invested in the movie, you'd be fucking watching it instead of checking out Sup Forums in the middle of it.

Only good thing about him was his voice.

can you imagine if they had anyone with an ounce of conceptualization working for them? Imagine a Steppenwolf who was an actual hunter and geared up as such? I mean all he did was smashy smashy stuff so why not use Kalibak instead? and the fucking motherboxes are permanently ruined too wtf were they thinking god I hate WB so much.

>hey this movie looks pretty good
>I better pause and go on Sup Forums to ask when does it get shit