manlyaustralia.com.au/info/thingstodo/beaches/manly-beach/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
youtu.be/EgTfQBun_74?t=510
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=neqxIO6iSiA

FEED HIM MUNGO

This is why I refuse to pay taxes.

what goes on at the top end is frankly a national disgrace. we ought to do better than this.

Daily reminder that this is contained in the middle of the country, which is 1000 of kms of desert away from the capitals along the coast line.

Reminds me of the savages we have here.

wew

what are are they even saying

Live down south: No Abbos but lots of SJWs
Live up north: No SJWs but lots of Abbos

Pick your poison.

Sup Forums

Holy fuck, look at how the dogs are acting. They don't give a fuck. The abos must act like that all the time otherwise the dogs would be freaking out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXdsgWg1rOQ

post more australian worldstar vids

Can some of you chunder from Down Under teach me how to do an Australian accent?

designated Anglo trailer park.

Why are they all fat?

Why am i watching a scene from idiocracy?

We should perform missile testing on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBd4JfQlxbQ

Looks like Florida tbqh

Pyromaniac birds, blood thirsty bushes, red dust storms, feral bipedal beasts who roam the desert. Australia is truly a wondrous place.

both fights are great desu

1v1
no weapons
no kicks the head

the second vid he even gets pulled away so he doesn't go too far

better than most fights you see these days

>This kills the Australia

yeah, Abos are more honorable than wogs & muslims.

How the fuck are abos so fat?

this is the most ghetto shit i have ever seen in my life

I feel bad for the dogs.

Gorging on the welfare teat.

Abo vs Bogan 1 on 1 who wins

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6ZVTzMdH8

you pay for this :)

>1000 of kms

so like 60 miles?

>American education

Some ice addict retard harassing teenagers in tough cunt skate gang mode.
You could tell they didn't want to escalate but shirtless lacks any self defense instinct.

what weird shaped bodies they have

it's funny to think there are people dumber than niggers out there.

Saw this years ago on the dramatica page, I love the guy yelling UP THE MUTHAFUCKA

Is Denisovan DNA good for anything?

actually they got some respect for each other

>Melbourne
not even surprised

>Divide by 8 multiply by 5
>60

Pick one

So this abo nigger beat two other abo niggers in a fight. Does that make him their new chieftain?

With SJW you can only argue pointlessly. With abos you can at least resort to violence without fear or the law because subhumans only understand violence.

What's it like to think like them? I am very curious

We really should have exterminated them all when we arrived.

Why are so many of the women morbidly obese?
Not fat, but morbidly fucking obese. lol wut?

abos live in the desert their bodies evolved to eat worms and lizards, not modern junk food

this is pretty accurate abo behavior

t. guy that does govt dept work in abo "communities"

have you ever been propositioned for sex by an abo female?

did you do it?

yes
no

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

They have to be told to not sleep on the roads.

pussies
Try owning a few Maoris

Grew up around them, that's standard. Even if you get cornered by a group of 10 you're still only fighting one on one.

I lived in Darwin when I was in the army. Abo girls will let you fuck them in a park for a packet of smokes. I have some hilarious stories from my mates who did it.

Good observation.

Being poor means it's harder to afford and sometimes obtain nutritious food. So people are more likely to buy food which is basically processed garbage and other junk shit like soda and chips.

That's assuming these people are poor which they look like it.

You know what? They might be hideous but they all fought fair so I can respect that.

Do your blacks not do the same? Why did you not teach them manly values when you had control over them?

Niggers here in Burgerstan will gang up on you without a second thought, they never fight fare.

Same with spics

Same shit as America's nigger problem. Reminder that these are the barely double digit IQ mongoloids claiming whites are an aberration from out of Africa and melanin turns light into knowledge, we outchea now.

YA DAMN DOG

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTOSTkKce0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluSA

>literal ape noises

>ufc

Always wanted to meet an Abo, so a completely different species.

>teach them manly values

they are naturally manly, the whites didn't teach them that

manlyaustralia.com.au/info/thingstodo/beaches/manly-beach/

The beach was named by Capt. Arthur Phillip after the indigenous people living there writing: "Their confidence and manly behaviour made me give the name of Manly Cove to this place".

>Being poor means it's harder to afford and sometimes obtain nutritious food.

Wrong. Nutrituous food is cheaper than McDonalds shit. These people are just lazy and ignorant. Which is probably why they are poor in the first place.

You do actual poor people that aren't fat a disservice.

So we could spend the rest of our lives hearing white guilt homos and PoCs bitching about it. They already do that about the British Empire so what's another "genocide" added to the pile, I suppose.

America should have never fucked with African slaves. It has a seriously bad nigger problem now, worst part is that blacks who try to pull themselves up the boots and get the fuck out of the ghetto and dissociate from nigger lifestyle are lampooned and excoriated by ignorant coons and even sometimes the victims of black on black violence for reading "white people books" instead of trying to get they fuck game on.

>Some of the little kids running around are rather pale-skinned by comparison, and even have blonde-ish hair

What did they mean by this?

Vegetables are the cheapest food you can get. Just miseducation/gluttony

>tfw you see this shit almost everyday

Our Aboriginals just eat chips and drink pop all day, while getting drunk on the white man's dime. God I hate chugs.

>So we could spend the rest of our lives hearing white guilt homos and PoCs bitching about it

They already do that in our school. You brits might have gone full bore while you still had the chance.

Whoever thought up the integration bullshit in the early 20th century ought to be shot.

You're a filthy pommy so you probably don't know this but a shitload of the center of Australia is simply out of bounds for white people because of the native title bullshit that Abbos have.

>you will never buy cheap land in the middle of nowhere

CUNTS

Abbos don't have the same hair as niggers. They have hair like Indians, and yes some do have natural blonde hair.

Yfw when you'll never be a Bikey Boym.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

Our blacks are notoriously cowardly. They act like hyenas. Sucker punching someone squared up with another. Kicking in the head after a guy is down.

Best just to call the police on niggers. No point in fighting them.

at least they have good taste in music, m8

blimey

And the light skinned ones?

Best carry a gun if allowed, or at least a knife, I don't trust niggers.

Your abbos sniff petrol too. The Canadian government actually tried to buy some of the Opal fuel ( no sniff BRUDDA) used in the Northern Territory, but it freezes more readily than regular petrol.

I spent some time in Africa, and whenever a fist fight broke out one of them would inevitably pick up a rock and try to bash the other one on the head. Poor form desu.

hahahahahaah fuck off you lying cunt. those fuckers fight in gangs. i grew up with abos and islanders, the islanders are worse, ill admit, but they are both gang bashers. youre full of shit cunt. you got called out on you lies!

I will never forgive my ancestors for moving from Germany to this shithole continent

>at least they have good taste in music, m8

youtu.be/EgTfQBun_74?t=510

No, darkies.

skip to 8:30

Mate Australia is far better off than Germany. At least we have the chance to uncuck ourselves before it is too late.

Music you say? m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>one of them would inevitably pick up a rock and try to bash the other one on the head.

You have to admire the purity of it. No Victorian bullshit ethics about it, just one person wanting to kill the other.

There is absolutely no point in fighting someone if you don't intend to kill them.

If you don't intend to kill them perhaps you shouldn't be fighting.

Yes but our abbo problem is contained in the middle of the fucking desert and is extremely isolated. It's not like they infest entire cities like the USA.

Nice lefty meme you cunt.

They eat shitty food because they are after instant gratification.

You see that in every other aspect of the choices they make in life too. Why would food be an exception?

Dumb fucking cunt.

holy fugg, is that real? That's pretty based, desu

Make me some more fritz ya filthy square jawwed cunt.

Just kidding mate, I'll see you at Hahndorf next time I'm in SA.

Holy fuck this is priceless!

Aboriginal metabolisms cant deal with large amounts of carbohydrates.

Pajeet..

>tfw I knew what it was prior to clicking

Apparently it's like cockney but woiiide open spaaaces

One of these days we are going to take over Perth and make it great again. Also, why is WA the best part of Australia?