ITT: Movies you watched on your 11th Birthday

I was dumped into the foster system on my 11th birthday

The only thing I watched was the police man taking me away from my parents

I recall Poison Ivy was giving me an erection and I was trying hard to hide it.

Tarzan

I already saw it multiple times but I saw it again for my 11th birthday back in September 11, 1999.

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

I got Sega Genesys on my 11th birthday and played Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for 12 hours straight.

What's the joke

Was supposed to go to a midnight showing up this but then I pussed out when the collected fans started singing songs about murdering women outside the theater.
We went to a shitty diner instead.
I should have nutted up and maybe saw some bare titties for my birthday.

and now you commission art of girls lumberjacking forests and shopping for white bread

As of right now I fucking wish

I've had one commission artist minimum over the past 6 months either no one is commissioning right now or the ones who are are either not interested or are charging absurd rates

Pretty shit movie now but 11 year old me really liked it.

funny enough, i actually watched this movie in theaters on its release date on my 11th birthday , so this oddly specific thread is actually relevant to my life.

how was your 13th birthday?

Pretty sad thanks to the news even if no one I personally knew was a casualty but my girlfriend at that time (who I would later marry 16 years after that) cheered me and we had our first kiss.
My family and friends also cheered me up.
My birthday party with friends was delayed for one week but to make up for it, my girlfriend and family gave me "early" gifts.

We also watched a sci-fi animated film double feature at the cinema, we watched Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

yeah, i can imagine that'd be rough. but that's nice that you had your first kiss and your family tried to cheer you up. That's also sweet your family and gf cheered you up and you got to watch a movie.

that was a weird day for me too, though for a different reason. i don't remember too much but i lived in nyc at the time and my dad worked across the street from the twin towers. all i remember from that day was all my friends being taken out of school early, seeing smoke coming from Manhattan and having my dad come home really late that night.

Thanks

I know it's not Sup Forums, but it's cartoony enough that it should be here.

I specifically remember it because I felt like a badass that my mom let me rent a PG-13 movie when I was only 11. Looking back I realize that it probably did not make me that much of a badass. And everything that I'm looking at about this movie is saying it's only PG, cementing that I was never a badass to begin with.

Do people really remember things like that? How am I supposed to remember something so specific? I don't think I've watched anything that day.

>Monster House was twelve years ago

Fuck mang.

I've never seen this, but I've heard a lot about it and it's clearly an iconic movie, how is it? I don't usually watch live action and that genre of film isn't my type but I feel like everyone is supposed to see it or something.

What? No...

I can't remember if I watched it in theaters or not, I think I might have but god I just can't fucking remember, I watched it on DVD though a decent amount of times. I remember getting a fast food toy or something with it one day.

People of exquisite taste.