Which Sup Forums related adult men (except for Bruce Wayne obvs) have jet black hair and light blue eyes...

Which Sup Forums related adult men (except for Bruce Wayne obvs) have jet black hair and light blue eyes. It’s literally my fetish and I want more.

like 4 of the robins

I believe Batman does

Not adults. I like my men mature

Sterling Archer.

Too much of an obnoxious asshole. I guess I should have mentioned at least a half-decent guy or classy villain

dick is very mature, user!

Batman is a poor, dirty nigger, user.I mean, what self-respecting white man would belittle himself by fighting monkeys and wetbacks? They have far more pressing matters to attend to.
Now Bruce Wayne, THAT is an upstanding white man.

Only as Nightwing and he is too baby faced for me

Superman

the virgin batman vs the chad bruce wayne

Isn’t there like a lot? I’m not sure why you even need to ask.

I mean the DC trinity has this combination as does Tony Stark in the comics. You don’t even have to look far considering these are A list characters.

>dick is very mature
Dick has one of the most forever-young spirits out of DC.

Yeh calling Dick VERY mature is like calling Peter VERY Mature. They ain’t and if they were it would ruin their characters.

Pretty much EVERYONE does user. Tony Stark (though he looks better with dark brown hair, light brown eyes IMHO), Doctor Strange, Superman, most of the Robins, Kyle Rayner, Canon James Bond, Conan, Moon Knight and a whole slew of others. It's the most common combination ever.

oh no, i was just making a joke about how dick isn't for children.

Anyone have the gif of Sup Forums characters that look the same?

Both Dick and Jason are adults you picky fuck. I think Tim might even be at least 18 in current continuity.

Speaking of Archer, I thought thats who it was in OPs pic as I was scrolling.

Shit, that actually does look a lot like him.

Prince Eric