So I stopped reading comics few months ago around when the second issue of civil war 2 came out is their anything...

So I stopped reading comics few months ago around when the second issue of civil war 2 came out is their anything current from marvel (or dc) worth reading or is comics truly dead ?

DC Rebirth has been overall good.

nah

Idk the new batman run seem really bad

But I'm actually not sure i dropped it for the inferior art.

They are doing a reset called 'Fresh Start' to try to appease the fans who have dropped Marvel because of all the SJW stuff. Male Thor back as Thor, Banner back as Hulk, etc.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Dr. Strange have been good.

Okay yeah King's Batman leaves much to be desired. Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and Superman have been alright

Read something outside the Big 2 trash pile.

Yea

Read Metal. It's fun. Not good or bad, just entertaining.

DC? Yes.
Marvel? Hahaha, Fuck no.

>... and New Superman have been alright
Ftfy

DC's got a ton of great titles out right now. Marvel, not so much. Pretty much only Moon Knight.

New Super-Man
Deathstroke
Batman
Spider-Man and Deadpool
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
Guardians of the Galaxy/Infinity Countdown

Pic related was from GotG

Nope, comics are dead.

Marvel books you should read:

- Ms. Marvel
- Black Bolt
- Moon Knight
- Black Panther
- Thor ( Jane Foster one )
- The Runaways
- Secret Empire (Still defending it because its good)
- Star Wars
- Spider-Man and Deadpool
- Silver Surfer
- Doctor Strange

Also, to all you lot that keeps on saying SJW Marvel. You lot are missing the point of what they're attempting. They need a new market to expand and they're aiming to include more younger readers. They can't rely on older fans because that is what they did before and they got bankrupted. They need to think about the business aspect to keep the company running and a new market involving younger readers is needed

I think Marvel is getting better because of what they can bring and I like what they are doing with it. Except for Bendis. He should fuck off

So enough with the SJW bullshit already. It's annoying

>- Black Panther
dropped it and read the old one written by priest the art was less shitty

>- Thor ( Jane Foster one )
Not going to pretend I have read it but I have seen a lot of pictures that would give the idea that this is really pandering

>- The Runaways
read it and eh dropped it when best boy became worst boy.

Hudlin*

>Secret Empire (Still defending it because its good)
lol

Seconding New Superman and Deathstroke

quality shit

Secret Empire is a fun quick read, Dark Nights Metal is amazing, all tie-ins included. Priests' Deathstroke is nice. Doctor Strange has been good. Batman's quite okay.

For marvel your best bet is vision.
For DC The Flintstones.

And yet this strategy is making them fuck all money.

I liked them