I hate Canadian shitposting almost as much as I hate the Chinese, and I hate the Chinese more than I hate Mondays

I hate Canadian shitposting almost as much as I hate the Chinese, and I hate the Chinese more than I hate Mondays.

Pic related octopus asshole eating rodent-boys, it's your best Korean leader who obey our carbon tax without the Ching Chong yuugibmechange "emigrants".

Fuck China, fuck their shit tier people, general China hate thread. South Koreans can shitpost also. Get your shitposting in before kim Jong shitposting you.

Ree errdonut walnut uhh fuuhhoooiiii as you pussy Koreans might say. Surprise! We hate you too.

Come by and see your cousin at my brothel in bc lmao. Vietnam Laos and Thailand need not apply. Although you're nice people.

Other urls found in this thread:

rfa.org/english/news/china/veterans-protest-10182016134348.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Filipino

Suck my knob m8 I'm white bump this thread and I'll timestamp

I worked with a few flips and they're alright people, especially duterte, god bless them, they will be honoured as the gook version of he Slav race

Good people and Christian but I don't like how they work multiple jobs to send money back home and save up to retire in the Philippines.

Stfu leaf, I'll take them over your bitch ass no good country
Can't even defend yourselves need our tax money baka

We need to tax it the same way we need to tax foreign homeowners to make our artificially high housing bubble burst.

T uninformed American

What state do you live in? I'll see how much you're getting from us.

But what's really important is keeping shitstain gooks and Muslims at bay, because I like white Americans, I like making great deals with them.

I just hate Chinese people so god damn much it's ridiculous already.

What is your opinion on Hong Kong and Taiwanese chikns?
They hate other Chinese almost as much as you so I'm wondering how you view them.
Hong Kongers even label Mainland chinks as locusts.

Unashamed self bump, uk get in her, what happened to Britain first and all your 90's skinheads?

>At least they're not violent

Anyone else hate this Californian meme?

t. Wi Yang Rodriguez Sanchez II

They're privileged scum. I hate to sound like a feminist but we feed them money while they destroy our country with subversion, I live and work in Manitoba and I have caught everything from illegal workers on site to the dirty fucks who call themselves ceo's, the gooks natives and Syrian refugees have already buried us in substantial debt would be the press release way of speaking.

No they're violent if you let them get out of hand
More like t. Kev

>we feed them money while they destroy our country with subversion
I thought that was China; last time I checked it wasn't Hong Kong and Taiwanese chinks buying up your country, it is the rich cunts with ties to the Communist Party.
I will agree with you on that Asians, not just chinks, in general are pretty privileged to be living in our countries. Slant sjws are the most cunty people acting like whites our "privileged" while they all make more money than us. Fucking privileged my ass.
FOB/Mainland chinks should gtfo though and we both seem to at least agree on that.

He knew.

Yeah smart guys in this thread, wish it were like the good old days where we rented refurnished trailers to duck hunters for the weekend. If I had to rely on tourism I'd like it to stay American white kids who have never heard a snow machine start in -48 with a polar bear family digging through your trash.

Well good news is that China is definitely on the economic decline and they are going to run out of water soon. This will definitely spark another civil war and after it, once all the damage is repaired and the CCP is overthrown for a more democratic government like South Korea and Japan, then the rich millionaire chinks will not be inclined to immigrate to our countries and fuck off back to China, never to bother us again.
tldr; China is on the verge of another civil war and after the Commies lose, then China gets rebuilt and reorganized so the country's living standards don't suck, so then less changs will leave China and will rather stay. China will just become passive like the rest of East Asia and all will be well.

self bump with Manitoba timestamp come hunt ducks with me international friends

>polar bear family digging through your trash
You in churchill there bud?

>China is on the verge of another civil war
Never heard this before.

t. chink

Churchill with the 5 ton for small deliveries, terrible growth for their potential, we are lucky to have the wildlife infrastructure which allows us to accept many unprepared immigrants. After all dead men still vote in The USA so by all means send in your immigrants to be tarred and feathered and left in the snow. Cause no offence but it's happening here bros.

T. Chong

Why even bother, read the thread you disenfranchised young kid.

>this new
There are a lot of protests happening daily all throughout China right now.
Fucking Chinese military veterans staged a recent protest and were not happy at all:
rfa.org/english/news/china/veterans-protest-10182016134348.html
The reason there are more rich chinks buying all our shit recently is because they are running from the CCP and trying to get away from the impending shitstorm that they realize will soon happen because of China's economic bubble.
Also it's fucking chink history to have a rebellion every few hundred years or so.
It wouldn't be China if there weren't chinks killing other chinks.

You're probably right but I just figured it was a different coloured rice. I just push them around everywhere I go and even in big groups the worst they do is rev their lawnmower sounding engines.

Just let it happen man, let them buy your country
Tbh it's your politicians fault, lining up their pockets with Chinese money

everyone hates chinks. in fact everyone hates everyone. you think white people are on your side? newflash, kid. whites hate eachother

Yeah but we can fuck them really hard, they walked into this expecting easy investment opportunities, their money is in our land and we have the manpower to fight china ourselves especially if they rely on air units

kek
Basically this. A lot of chinks in China are pretty redpilled on how shitty Marxism fucked their people over.
>You're probably right but I just figured it was a different coloured rice
what
I'm confused; what is the context for different colored rice?
>let them buy your country
Honestly, what they are doing is't as detrimental as most people think.
We will just buy the shit we sold them back for cheaper value once the housing bubble crashes with no survivors.
Fuck the politicians though.
This. I don't know why it's bad that people "hate" other people. Some blacks hate whites, so it should be okay for whites to hate them back.
Chinks, in general, look down on everyone who isn't Chinese so why couldn't we look down on them.
Who fucking cares about what someone thinks about you; everyone hates some kind of group.

SK here we got our fair share of issues but that's a diff story. it's a fairly widely held belief amongst travelers and tourism workers that mainlander tourists ruin it for everyone. Pushy and disrespectful in my experience. Pic relevant

Yeah. Mainlanders are universally hated everywhere because they can't act like decent respectful human beings. Most of them don't even know what a line is, they just cut in front of everyone. Fuck em.

Newsflash kid, not outside of major cities. Maybe you're socially inept, maybe you're a shitskin or your name sounds like pots and pans falling down apartment staircases as you move your 82+ residents out of 6 2 bedroom apartments but if you happen to be a faggot white guilt kid on my farm "just looking for a job" expect your teeth to end up in my hamburger grinder in a year or so.

keep telling yourself that, kid. white people have been at war for centuries against eachother. don't be surprised when the white farmer next to you pisses all over your corn field to outcompete you