What personality type is Sup Forums?

What personality type is Sup Forums?
>16personalities.com/

INTJ here.

INTP

I just came here for the funny Jung pics. Got anymore?

Unfortunately no, m8. Also, checked.

ENTP masterrace

nice trips
me too - INTP

ENTP

kill yourself you low-IQ autist

ENTP

ISTP apsie reporting in

I'm in Mensa tho.

INTP is the only acceptable answer.

where do Jews fit in?

I used to get INTP or INTJ. What the hell is happening to me? Is it the xenoestrogens? Should I buy stuff from the water filter merchant?

INFP. Should I blow my brains out now?

what is jung pics?

ISTP here
I don't know what to do with my life

this bullshit is zodiac-tier.

ENTP

E/INTJ Master Race reporting in. Not so introverted that I can't hold a conversation.

> The Prince is an operator's manual.

me too

face it, autist. you have low IQ and no amount of you lying about having high IQ will change that you dumb 'intuition' pleb

INFJ

INTJ reporting in, sometimes closer to an ENTJ

if you get your E you have to leave

You and me both, buddy.

And to answer your question, yeah, probably.

Istp you know we be o n t o p

ENTP here. INTP's are my most treasured friends. Your words are my weapons.

Is INTP the autist personality?

Same.

If your shit starts with 'I' just kill yourself.

ENTP. I both hate it and love it

INTP-T

Yes, INTP is highest correlated with Autism and INTJ is highest correlated with Asperger's specifically.

INTJ Master Race here

ENTJ

>INTJ is highest correlated with Asperger's

whats the difference between autism and aspergers

sweet. I'm on it asap. What is it about winter that makes us shut down?

straddling the line between INTP and ENTP

ENTP, a fucking life on fire. My goddamn personality drives me to shitpost.

Duh. You approximate whoever you're hanging around with. You guys tend to be chameleons.

ENTJ-A MASTER RACE

LOL 97% introverted.

autist level: asian

>mfw i'm infj also

ENTP

> ISTP
> Doesn't know what to do with their life

Huge shocker there

Asperger's is a specific kind of autism. Its the high functioning type, typically not really seen as a "retardation" but more of a weirdo kind of thing.

Nah. I'm a beacon of light, and I rely on I's to keep me shining.

Classic ENTP. I don't take care of my health at all, my sleep schedule is fucked, I can't hold a job to save my life, and almost every project I start ends up half finished. But I'm able to talk intelligently about many subjects and shitpost with the best of them so I guess that's a plus?

same here. I don't really know what to make of it

well how do i figure out if i have aspergers cause im pretty sure i do

INTJ

INTP-T

JUST

ISTP here, i just want to work on my truck in peace

Intp

>98928270

I am also a ISTP user why do we not know what to do with our lives

> ENTP

Just as autistic as INTP but talks way too fucking much. Fire up the gas chamber.

ISTP

ISTP oldfag. Keep changing directions and fulfilment will happen on accident.

ISTP

This is ENTJ's cartoon character btw

Make way! Coming through!

My nigga

didnt expect this desu

Damn, relax, man.

It takes discipline but you can work through it. Weightlifting taught me how to keep focused at doing something every day, and I taught myself enough math to pursue engineering, now I'm a year and a half away from the degree.

Wont lie though it's always hard to keep going and I'll always be that unmotivated wow playing troll I used to be deep inside my heart.

But when you get a wrangle on your sleep and your health, it's amazing what you can do.

ENTJ reporting in, where are the subversives who need purging?

why so many of us

ISTP

INTP-T

INTP - A here.
I noticed Sup Forums is mainly inhabited by E/INTJ and E/INTP. I say thats the master race. Literally confirmed. Be happy Sup Forums. We are the people who are gifted with extreme intelligence. Praise KeK

I always get this -_-

>ISTJs you may know: Angela Merkel

JUST

ISTP uprising?

ISTJ master race.

we are the doomed failed normies, enough social ability to not sperg out and go full autistic shitfit when talking to a store clerk, but too robot to get GF's or close friends

INTP-A

Describes me pretty thoroughly.

or massive levels of autistic self delusion

I'm an INTJ... I never understood it's meaning.. So what personality wise, I'm great strategizing making plans and long term thinking?
I think it comes from more of what you do as hobbies. Ex. I play GSG risk, and other games like that. So of course i'm gonna think ahead, it's what I'm used to.
Could some other user please shed some light on these? The website reads it like special little snow flakes and I hate that. Give me a raw truth.
Also my wife is according to this a ENFP, where I always thought INTJ were autistic loners.

Pic unrelated just something my wife did when she was drunk.

ESTP Normie master race reporting in!

ENTJ-A

Sounds about right. People naturally look to me to decide anything and everything and I've always had a natural commanding presence around people whether they know me or not.

Shhhhhhhh, play by the meme you faggot.

>Obligatory

I get INTJ-A or ENTJ-A everytime.
I'm definitely somewhere in between the 2.

ENTP here. Stirner was probably an ENTP desu.

It's an abstract kind of feeling.

Every time I've taken it I get strong INT then sometimes get P and other times J.

INTP

done it twice

>INTP then ENTP

introverted debater whats with that

>100% extraverted

ISTP

Every female I've known thats taken this gets E_F_

Ecuador gets it

Just a guess, but Introverted means your a loner, and debater means you like to debate (duh) so my guess is, you love to shit post on message forums

kek

Tfw INFP

Imagine being in the norminium

How would it feel

>ISTPs are unusually popular, almost in spite of themselves.
I wish

INTJ master race.

Thanks. I've made some improvements but the hardest part is honestly just REMEMBERING to take care of myself. I get so distracted by some topic or train of thought that I can literally spend a whole say hunched over in front of the computer before realizing I haven't eaten anything and I was supposed to be in bed 4 hours ago. Same goes for every workout routine I've tried. People have advised me to try meditation. Have you had any success with that?

ISTJ here

What would be a good career for me?

INFP reporting in