Trump surrogates are already citing Japanese internment camps from WW II as "precedent" for Muslim registry

>Trump surrogates are already citing Japanese internment camps from WW II as "precedent" for Muslim registry

twitter.com/bad_takes/status/799079032499343360

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying this is a bad thing

Has Sup Forums gone too far?

Registry, internment camp, firing squad. I'm fine with any of them.

>Sup Forums will defend this
You're damn right. No more 9/11s

There hasn't been a 9/11 since 9/11

FDR was America's Hitler and we can't beat that high score

Damn right we are gonna defend this

honestly, whatever keeps the goatfuckers from even considering immigration to the US is just fine with me

if it works as a model for central and south americans, even better, tied of those shitbags too

No more Orlandos or San Bernardinos.

>>Trump surrogates are already citing Japanese internment camps from WW II as "precedent" for Muslim registry

How about this:

NO IMMIGRANTS FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES!

Hey, stop that, that's not allowed any more! Now we say "Extreme vetting". It's dangerous when you don't follow the rules, comrade.

>It's already started

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk

Feels good, man

based

There was a 9/11 last september

Well considering we're at war with those fucker I'm not surprised.

Besides those people that got interned during WWII were some real Americans, most moved voluntarily and a fuckton of their young men enlisted to fight in Europe.

I doubt you'll see that levelof patriotism in hajis

>defend
>not encourage

Maybe they shouldn't come here then.

Why would they even come here when Europe will literally pay them to fuck the place up and rape them

Hey man, we didn't have any Jap terrorists

The major difference is that our internment camps respected the Japs and we didn't holocaust them.

fpbp

The Japanese Americans of today are upstanding citizens who contribute to and have successfully integrated in our society. If internment camps had such a positive effect on them back in the late 40s, there is no reason to think the same sort of camps would not be useful for the muslims of today. Their stay would only be temporary -just like the Japanese immigrants. As soon as the war on terror was over, they would be free to live in America just like any other citizen.

Im loving how this is all going

>suicide dive bomb plane attacks before any declaration war
>sending weather balloons carrying bombs even before Pearl Harbor
>beheading and torturing prisoners of war
sounds like terrorism to me

we didn't have any domestic Japanese terrorists after Pearl Harbor b/c of actions that FDR took with the internment camps

I absolutely defend this.

Gas the Spics race war now.

Awesome!
It's better than I'd hoped.

That's what I meant, should have clarified

we already had a registry law for muslim extremist for 10 years after 9/11. democrats were fine with it then

I think the Japs would be fine with us deporting all our Muslims, but what do they have to do with the issue?

>japs turned out innocent
>they're released, reparations are payed
just a bit of paranoia...it wasn't too bad

i can't see anything bad coming from muslim registry though

just stop believing in an anti-freedom, anti-western ideology and you won't be a victim of it

japanese people can't stop being japanese

>it's not okay when Republicans do it

I don't see the correlation. Is it because of Pearl Harbor?

wtf I LOVE trump now

Boo fucking hoo. Mudshits shouldn't prescribe to such a shitty religion in the first place. Their end days are near.

The Japanese internment camps were pretty weak sauce desu. You'll notice people who bring them up never talk about the actual conditions of said camps, their motivations, and the methods by which people were placed in them.

100% daijobu

We will obviously defend it. Now that Trump is elected, more conservative ideas are acceptable to actually talk about.

In other words: it's not like we suddenly flip-flopped to accept such ideas, it's just that the Overton window has shifted sufficiently that we can talk about them now.

japanese american here
what now libtards give a shit about japanese internment?
give me a fucking break

>Sup Forums will defend this

I do not believe that Muslims will ever fully peacefully integrate into a Western society, so yeah, I obviously will.
There are fucking 48 majority Muslim countries. It is not like they have no place to go and are left without a home, we have zero moral obligations to accept them into our countries.

when the fuck is fist post not the best post? it almost always is in ctr threads.

>Hates white supremacists and nazis
>Defends Muslims
What is being brainwashed like? Can you describe it for me?

>mfw he's actually Hitler

Remember Ben Kanahele

Exactly. The Japs manned the fuck up and more whiny liberals bring it up than Japanese people do. I'm sure Muslims will chimp out and prove how 'peaceful' they are though.

F P B P
P
B
P

Holy shit this is fucking awesome.