Be regular dude in jail for some bullshit reason

>be regular dude in jail for some bullshit reason
>in shower block with Bane and a bunch of other prisoners
>accidentally drop the soap

What happens next? Would Bane rape a guy in the showers? Would he defend the guy from other prisoners?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1W47vsdckyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The latter, bane has a code of honor and thinks that kind of activity is disgusting and reprehensible. besides hed have to take the second mask off his dick, which would take at least a few minutes

Depends on which comic series we're talking about. In some, he'd fend off the rapists. In others, he'd rape the guy to teach him a lesson in not letting your guard down when you're sitting in a den of wolves.

Bane was a prisoner from the day he was born until the age of what, 30? He was released from solitary at the age of, I’m guessing, 18. Do you think Bane NEVER had the urge to have sex? He went through a hormonal stage just like every other young adult. He’d never seen a woman since his mother died.

>Jekyll/Hyde style villain who requires a serum to get super strong goes to prison
>No access to his serum in prison so he gets gang raped
>His criminal syndicate smuggles in the components for his serum to facilitate a breakout
>He rapes his rapists to death before escaping.

he's a big guy

are you seriously sourcing material from Sup Forums based on prison experiences?

becuase if you are, you are fucking up, big time

It's not rape if you're willing. If I'm in prison, I'm fucked without the protection.

I thought Bane was raised in one of those South American prisons where you bribe the guards to let hookers in whenever you want? Life's really shit in them and you can be killed for nothing with nobody caring, but you can get pussy and drugs whenever you'd like.

Get out of here, Alan Moore.

>where you bribe the guards to let hookers in whenever you want?
What do I bribe them with?

I don’t think Bane would have access to any cash to bribe the guards. He’s got no friends on the outside. He could intimidate people, sure. But I don’t think money is something he could use for leverage at all prior to his escape.

Can you really get hookers in shit prisons? The warden seemed like a strict hardass, if he was totally corrupt he wouldn’t care when kid-Bane killed that guy. The warden seem like a guy who wanted to enforce order and security over his prison. I can understand how drugs could get smuggled in regardless, but not prostitutes.

What prostitute would even want to service prisoners anyway? She could easily get raped and not paid, murdered, blackmailed etc. wouldn’t it just be easier and less risky to service normal clients?

I’m pretty sure the first woman Bane ever had sex with was Talia. I think they both commented on how inexperienced he was with women.

In my headcanon, after breaking Batman, Bane sprayed diarrhea all over him. It’s a combination of how venom messes with your digestive system and gives you diarrhea, combined with Bane having a really loose anus from before he learned to properly defend himself.

Those types of prisons usually have regular cash, basically, because family members come to visit or even live with their husbands inside the prison walls, going off each day to work while the husband stays behind in the prison. And you can have different jobs within the prison itself to earn money to buy yourself a bed or a meal. They're weird little towns within prison-walls.

I don't know why there's prostitutes working in prisons, but it happens in real-life. Maybe they get paid slightly better since the prisoners are more desperate? Any prisoner who'd fuck with a prostitute would probably be killed, since it'd make all the other prisoners lose out on pussy when they're too afraid to come.

I'll admit that I don't really know about Bane's past, I've just always assumed it was one of those prisons, mostly because of him being a kid while in the prison. Kids living in one of those prisons aren't actually that strange.

I think he'd beat the crap out of the rapists for not asking permission from Bane first.

First, prostitutes are actually very common in prisons, just hard to get. Second you're reading the corruption wrong, kid bane couldn't pay the bribes to the warden to avoid problems.

>What prostitute would even want to service prisoners anyway?
One without better options. Like getting her ass beat by her pimp, and not getting drugs.

Hmm. I always imagined Bane being super constipated from the drugs, so when he crapped all over the batman it was like pelting him in the head with rocks.

Well firstly, Bane has nobody outside the prison to send him cash. The jobs you get paid for within the prison like folding laundry usually have shit pay.

Secondly, the warden was a hardass who was a stickler for the rules. I can’t imagine him allowing the prisoners to enjoy hookers.

Thirdly, Talia (and I think Bane himself) mention how inexperienced he is.

>Do you think Bane NEVER had the urge to have sex?

DC characters don't masterbate so yes.

If I was the prisoner in the OP I’d probably make a big show of picking up the soap and waggle my ass towards Bane as I did so.

vocaroo.com/i/s1W47vsdckyg

I’d love to read a miniseries about Bane’s time in prison. First issue would be a quick recap of his origin and him getting released from solitary as a young adult. Supporting characters would be his buddies Bird, Trogg and Zombie. Antagonists could be the warden and other prisoners. Maybe have the book take place over several years as he gradually becomes top dog of the prison and learns about Gotham and Batman. Maybe a side plot about the military starting to develop venom.

It's really not that difficult to pick something up without stick your ass out.

>The fire rises

>not picking things up with your feet so you don't have to bend at all

Just squat to pick it up.

>DC characters don't masterbate so yes.
they just have sex. consensual and and non-consensual.

>drop soap
>Squat down to pick it up
What now?

Bane expects a blowjob.

he's a large individual.

Prisons allow conjugal visits.

To you

I'm sure Bane's dick is very small. Thank God, because prison sex is a very hot thing to me, but I'm worried I'd get torn in half by an to-scale Bane cock

If you’re married.

Oh shit I'm sorry

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Especially since they’re such good size and all.

Do you want Bane to dom you user?