So is this just black Clarence

So is this just black Clarence

No, because unlike craig, clarence was actually funny and endearing

>The white kid is the idiot

>The white female is the extreme radical one

>The black kid is very clearly gay

>the black older brother is suppose to be the genius

The virtue signaling in this show is fucking disgusting

It is more like recess but the main character is black.

Did Obama get his own cartoon? Is it like Lil Bush?

You forgot older black brother has a white girlfriend.

Oh I didn't know Sup Forums was shitting on this

I thought it was alright, better than summer camp island.

There not trying to shit on white males, the show is just really bad for its lack of actual humor or likable characters

>black male character
>he isn't a jock.
At least is an improvement.

>The virtue signaling
That is 99.99% a worthless complain

It's basically the equivalent of "don't do what other people like, I hate it".

If this is the story and character they want to make, then there is no reason for them not to do it.

This show has no jokes

Even Steven's Universe at its fucking worst has jokes. "You're a rock person?!" is the funniest line I have ever heard come from Steven's Universe

t. tumblr.

>a fucking purse

>his creator isn't raping women in the work place
Not even close to Clarence

Why is Pennelton/Rebecca's crew working on literally every fucking show since 2010 when they're the most fucked up mentally in the whole staff

Does CN seriously not do background checks?

People get upset about this?

Spongebob did more girlier things than this kid and people like SpongeBob. Bugs bunny wears a dress and kisses men. There is literally a boy that dresses like a fucking girl.

Different circumstances

SpongeBob has been on the air for 2 decades now what it did back then it was seen as a joke a 1 second gag

2018 they see it as progressive and pushing the boundaries

Theyre not going around raping women and then threatening to blacklist them if they report it like Page was

Page was literally part of the crew during the early development of Adventure Time. Rebecca wasn't the only one who worked on the music he helped too.

>2018 they see it as progressive and pushing the boundaries

Oh, this fucking excuse. I see Clarence get gays on the show, but a boy holding a purse is somehow more progressive?

>If this is the story and character they want to make, then there is no reason for them not to do it.
It is a bad thing because this show is utter shit and replaced what couldve been an actually good cartoon. Its bad purely for its setting and characters, not for any political reason

Senpai Steven's Universe did it before Clarence. Clarence sort of tacked on when Steven's Universe essentially raised the flag

Back then gay angles in animation were seen as either taboo or a gag. Now its a requirement.

>clarence was actually funny and endearing
animal church

>archetypes make me throw tantrums on the internet, seeking validation

you just making excuses. And it didn't disprove my argument.

>a very common thing that happens in real life
>user doesn't go outside so doesn't know this

>Its bad purely for its setting and characters, not for any political reason
Then don't complain about Virtue signaling, complain about what is actually bad.
not an argument.

Is it at least endearing like Clarence? That was a good show and sometimes went to weird places.

>2018 they see it as progressive and pushing the boundaries
>it is bad because of my personal interpretation of the author's intent.
Will people stop using that stupid complain.

>Then don't complain about Virtue signaling, complain about what is actually bad.
I didnt, thats my whole point.

Disappointed that the pack of cigs isn't fries.

No you stupid racist. If you actually watch the short, you can see that it differs from Clarence a lot.

He's not some mentally retarded overweight white kid who goes on really mundane adventures.

>He's not some mentally retarded overweight white kid who goes on really mundane adventures.
No, hes an unlikeable black kid going on painfully mundane adventures
>racist
Fuck yourself, just because someone hates this shit doesnt make them a fucking bigot you tard

>No, hes an unlikeable black kid going on painfully mundane adventures

You didn't even watch the short, did you?

>Fuck yourself, just because someone hates this shit doesnt make them a fucking bigot you tard

How do I know if he hates it? No where did he say that he "hates" it. God you're stupid.

The big guy's more like Clarence. He's more of a black Jeff. I really liked Jeff.

I can't wait for the show to get more good fan art.

>You didn't even watch the short, did you?
Yes, it was incredibly boring and i hated the characters and how bland it was
>How do I know if he hates it? No where did he say that he "hates" it. God you're stupid.
Its fucking obvious from this thread, you ignorant retard. Get the fuck out, i seriously hope youre trolling and not this inconceivably stupid

>in AP english
>that makes him a genius
hello high school dropout. How's your 9-5 at the supermarket?

>Its fucking obvious from this thread, you ignorant retard. Get the fuck out, i seriously hope youre trolling and not this inconceivably stupid

No dipshit, you just can't tell if the op hates it just because he simply says "So is this just black Clarence". God, you really are stupid.

it's shitty, soulless black clarence, made by comittee, from people who had a middle class white suburb childhood in california.

It bascially does. Learn how to infer you fucking retarded dipshit

>It bascially does.
>it doez becuz i sayd so

Actually, no it doesn't. God, you are beyond stupid.

>a very common thing that happens in real life
>he literally believe this unironically.

Ask the OP yourself then, you blithering fucking retard

>Muh basically
you again? why are you obsessed with that word?

You mean BLARENCE

You do know many people use that word?

That right, you can't prove that op hates it. stay btfo you flaming faggot LOL.

It's not common but it isn't fucking rare either. Have you've ever been in a park user?

thank god i dont live in usa to see this degeneracy

>>The white kid is the idiot
>>The white female is the extreme radical one
They've been doing this shit forever.

Jimmy Neutron?

Nah, this show is slowly shaping up to be better (And I like Clarence, but even I know for a FACT that making your MCs dumb is not a good sell - hence why most of the internet (save for myself and a few others who do respect the show, of course.) HATES Clarence (even more than TTG!, if I'm allowed to go that far, as well!), m8.).

Unlike here at Sup Forums, THIS is considered much better than Clarence in every sense (and again, I like Clarence and find it to be a criminally underrated gem (then again, I just like what everyone hates and mostly hate what everyone likes.).). Again, becuase our MC is not a dumbass.

So do I, user - too bad that means R34, as well. Still, that's the tough sacrifice you make when your show becomes legit popular. Honestly, I hope this show continues to get popular, too - just to spite Sup Forums, as an added bonus.

not really clarence was more disgusting and annoying

>No, because unlike craig, clarence was actually funny and endearing

good one user

what?

if anything the white friend looked like ad to me, strong stupid, and i found the small girl pretty funny with her overly dramatic dialogue

More like Black Recess.

Kek

Without any of the charm, jokes, dialogue, or likeable characters.
No proof
Not even what the accusations were
Nothing even comparable.

>you didn't even watch the short did you
no short. Just 2 full episodes. One consist of walking around in poison ivy, and the other in a sewer.... wow, the tension.

>but even I know for a FACT that making your MCs dumb is not a good sell
Yeah look how hard Simpson's bom--
I mean look how dead Family Guy is--

Nevermind.

same user here I can easily say most definitely yes. However, still remember to judge it for yourself, as well. Never forget that.

The guy who made this thread is just a troll, user. I can tell that much from a mile away.

In fact, tbqfh, this show is shaping up to be better than Clarence (and while I do like Clarence, I can appreciate a show more when the MC is smart, which Clarence sadly isn't, hence the MASSIVE HATE lobbed at it by most of the internet almost worse than that of TTG! (despite some justification in doing so, otherwise.), thank you very much.).

>SUfag confirmed
... And get out.

I'd say
>>>/tumblr/
But considering how wrong everything you just said is even regarding other website's opinions. I'm going to say

>Senpai Steven's Universe
...both sucks and is stupid - there was a time when that wasn't so (S1, IMHO), but I'm afraid that time is gone, m8. Let it go.

Meh... I tried. Too bad I don't like Tumblr. Too many shit / very few above average artists there, tbqfh.

>furry mc are okay
>sentient food mc are okay
>obese retard mc are okay
>alien mc are okay
>black mc
>STUPID SJW REEEEE

This thread summarized perfectly.

>clarence
>funny
>endearing
Maybe if you're brain damaged.

The absolute state of bigots these days I tell ya.

same user Nice try - but those shows were actually something people could look up to because of other, smarter characters populating them, unlike now. Also, easy targets makes your argument look rather fucking weak, honestly.

Then why does almost everyone on the internet hate Clarence, but can easily praise this show (outside of Sup Forums), despite only 2 episodes being out so far, m8???

Eh... I'd seriously like to see someone answer this, without using SU as a crutch, of course.

>furry mc
>sentient food mc
>obese retard mc
>alien mc
Reminder that literally none of these are being pushed as diversity. Black people are.

same user as You must cry yourself to sleep at night being one of the very few people left who think this shit-talk is OK (especially since your show is dead and you have yet to truly get over it, too.), honestly.

Show me some proof of CN patting themselves on the back for having Black MC, Just because a character is black doesnt mean its the SJW boogyman

It's why you basically have to engage in natural selection and follow only the best of the best tot have a good time.

>I didnt,
see >It is a bad thing
When quoting someone speaking solely about virtue signaling, so yes, you did complain about it.

I wish there was a cartoon series about animals who got flushed down the toilet starting their own community in the sewer.

The network doesn't have to pat itself on the back. That's what social media is for. All the network has to do is involve more black people. And maybe a Muslim or two.

SUfags have not right to complain about characters being annoying, since every other character in their show would be considered a valid reason to advocate for the genocide of either Humanity or Xenos.

>Then why does almost everyone on the internet hate Clarence, but can easily praise this show (outside of Sup Forums), despite only 2 episodes being out so far, m8???
What world do you live in? Because it certainly isn’t this one.

You mean exactly like the movie Flushed Away?

It’s like the Backyardigans, but with more Mid-life crisis, nostalgic whimsy and less imaginary adventures, and less personality as well.

Basically. It might change in the future, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Imagine being triggered just because people like black people

Imagine being sich a retarded holier-than-thou faggot that you litterally cannot help but waste half the thread making yourself look like an idiot by responding to obvious, low effort bait.

Is it really that hard for a phoneposter to type?

>people keep mentioning two full episodes.
>sewer
Do you dumb asses mean the pilot? Or am I missing another episode.
Also still have a functioning link if anyone gives a rats ass.

Nobody cares that hes black. But the show is made by two faggots who talk about "muh diversity" on twitter so in a lot of people's minds its virtue signaling.

The type of person who virtue signals does so and thinks they've created something wonderful, often forgetting to even try to make it any good.

>being this insecure in yourself and your identity that you need a children's cartoon to coddle your feefees and reassure you that it's okay to be a wypipo

jesus fucking christ the state of Sup Forums

it's a children's show so who fucking cares about grown adults on twitter

Static Shock?
Billy and Mandy?
Danny Phantom?
Futurama?
Milo Murphy?

Do you even watch cartoons?

This. Every single fucking time.

Because we're on a site where adults discuss cartoons. Are you fucking retarded?

All this bitching and no youtube link to the op image

I said it was a bad thing for being a bad show, not for the virture signaling. Get some reading comprehension

>wahhhhh stop insulting my cartoon
Craig will always be fucking shit and it will fail miserably, fuck you. And yes, most people fucking hate this show, clarence wad actually quite loved, much more then this shit

>durr its obvious he does but im going to act like a sunken skulled retard and act like i won when i clearly didnt

>almost everyone
nothing screams most "I'm a blind fanatic" than people who use "everyone" to describe their point of view without a single proof.

Much funnier then this shit

I'm black and I thought this shit sucked