DAYUM

>thank god Jergins' bland shit is almost over
>remembers Bendis is next

>Booster roasting Barry for Flashpoint
Nice

Thanks for reading.

Support your local comic shop!

Detective Comics: Injustice:

Remember he didn't actually cause flashpoint anymore, because Barry has to be perfect

That has nothing for him to be perfect since he still time travels too kuch and can fuck up his kids future.

Why should they not know Booster saved them?

I take Bendis over Jurgens blandness desu. At least Bendis giving me some emotions after reading (mostly negative but it's better anyway)

Time Paradox
Superman: Booster saved you? But he was just in space 30 seconds ag-"

Reality shatters

OK-ish cover.

This variant is fantastic. One of the best covers of the year so far.

Are you all ready for Action Comics 1000 to introduce the evil brother of Kal-El ?

But how did he make them forget it?

Wait, so they actually DID die in the last issue?

yes

This run is so mediocre.

Is that already confirmed to be the plot?

new out of context reaction image

Booster need his run.

>The future is liquid, but the past is solidified.

Says the man who was born in the 25th century.

Yeah, but it's a stupid ass reason so it should be ignored.

No he still caused flashpoint. Its everything the new 52 changed that isnt his fault

Is he supposed to tell Supes about his real job?

SKEEEEETS!

Has booster called Barry on flashpoint yet?

>Booster prevents injustice from being main universe

they didn't see him, the whole reason they got gunned down was not noticing the gunners nest

>remembers Bendis is next
For a moment there i thought they were gonna let lois die so Bendis could pair Supes with his new black genderqueer OC who is morally superior all the time and always right.

Entire story arc:

Action Comics 993 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www9.zippyshare.com/v/oW4McQyW/file.html

Action Comics 994 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/pYmkHqmI/file.html

Action Comics 995 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/uBr4Ll3y/file.html

Action Comics 996 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www61.zippyshare.com/v/52Nx1ZFW/file.html

Action Comics 997 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www113.zippyshare.com/v/C6Up09Zi/file.html

Action Comics 998 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www29.zippyshare.com/v/jToCreMQ/file.html

>only 2 more issues

I honestly can't believe this is actually happening. As a little kid I used to wonder if I'd be around to see #1000. Utterly surreal.

How close to Superman to #1000 (counting all issues of all volumes [and not counting Superman volume 2 since that was a separate series technically, so just wherever it was at pre-New 52 + the New 52 volume + the current volume])?

>Eradiskeets

time is reletive.

>Superman didn't think time could change

I liked the stuff at the end, but this story was about two issues too long for my tastes

>and not counting Superman volume 2

Well AoS was the one that followed up from the vol. 1 numbering, so are you wanting to count those?

It should be around 800, probably 900+....

yup

>Marvel Universe ref
Neat.

Low blow my ass Barry you wiped out entire superhero teams and even your sidekick.

>You never crack and give in?
>Nuh uh.
Jurgens confirming his own pre-Flashpoint Booster Gold series is non-canon I guess? Because he definitely did do that and it went poorly.

Wait isn't heat vision just focused solar energy? Wouldn't that just charge supes?

Booster was clearly lying

No, it has to be photosynthesized somehow. Otherwise even the punches and shit would be solar powered and charge him too.

Barry BTFO

that's a big snake

>low blow
barry you piece of shit you should be in jail

You think they're ever going to bring up Lor's time as Chris Kent?

>Booster Gold makes Marvel a place in hypertime
>Infinity Countdown makes DC a place in the multiverse
HYPERCRISIS

I really liked this issue

>Are you all ready for Action Comics 1000 to introduce the evil brother of Kal-El ?

Since it's Bendis we can't even rule this shit out. Isn't his dad being Darth Vader now bad enough?

>You think they're ever going to bring up Lor's time as Chris Kent?

God only knows if that's still in continuity again.

It's clearly not canon anymore and given Reborn they probably lost their memories of him by now anyway.

But I guess you never know. At least with him actually around maybe someone eventually can do right by him (though I don't expect Bendis to do it). Wouldn't be hard to do some Nightwing god asspull to make the memories come back or whatever if you wanted.

>when you realize you've really fucked up this parenting thing

There at least 3 Captain Marvels that are better than Carol right there.

>Chris Kent

He's not only just a Cereal Lord OC, but he's a Johns OC that he elfin' co-created with the man responsible for Johns entire fan fiction dreams coming true. Johns would never have gotten a job at DC without Donner and he would not have been Diane Nelson's choice for COO save she's an idiot with no live action or filmmaking experience and Johns could at least legit claim to have been Donner's gofer on his resume.

You seriously think he's not coming back?

when are we gonna see more of booster

So will there be consequences for Booster changing time to save Lois?

I just don't trust DC at all at this point. What if Johns had to sacrifice Chris to bring Wally back or something?

Only 3?

That’s not how it works. Jesus Christ. Chris is gone right now because they’ve got Jon, and because Chris was all fucked up right before the reboot.

I'm not saying it's going to happen this year or next, unless Bendis decided to do something, which I wouldn't be surprised if Johns didn't put the suggestion in his brain. I think we need to see what he's doing in the first arc or two of both titles to see what's is on his mind as ideas.

But unless Johns left DC, I would suspect you can see Chris in something within five years, if not sooner. Just as Courtney was forced onto Legends of Tomorrow even though their JSA is a WWII era team and she doesn't make sense, plus totally overpowers the rest of that team.

user meant JUST in that double truck.

Awesome cover.

Probably a standing order among Time Travelers. Prevent another one of those timelines at any cost.

Why would Jon existing matter? There's literally no reason they couldn't have just been brothers. And Chris wasn't fucked up at all, after New Krypton he simply went back in the Phantom Zone.

I guess we'll see. But unless it really is something being done purely for Johns himself to fix in Doomsday Clock, it seems like they're just establishing that the status quo is to have him available as a villain going forward. And of course Johns himself was heavily involved in developing what would be status quo right now, so I don't know if we could or should rely on him saving Chris in the end anyway. Might have to be fucking Rucka or Busiek.

Shouldn't Jon have survived at least?

it's like they didn't tell jurgens they let robinson tell a "lets watch krypton die" story just so they could say "SEE WE TOLD YOU BENDIS HAVING BOTH WAS NECESSARY".

ok so we're really doing this