The Obama administration has literally never done anything wrong. They are the best since the 1960s

The Obama administration has literally never done anything wrong. They are the best since the 1960s.

You literally can't disprove this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/choom-gang-veteran-obama-angrily-confronts-daughter-for-smoking-weed/
youtube.com/watch?v=PayjmmZLmdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Love
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=obama gay sex limo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no mistresses

Not even a biologically female "wife"

Even clinton was better

> thinking anybody cares about a black family living in public housing

>class

post his daughter showing her ass

>The Obama administration has literally never done anything wrong
tell that to syrians, lybians, tell that to europeans having to import millions of those goatfuckers because american cunts have to play muh cold war in the current year and suck israeli cock 24/7

>no scandals

wat

>literally never done anything wrong.

Syria? ISIS? Fast and Furious?

>no scandals
I guess it depends on your definition of scandal

>no scandals
>using tax payer money to fly hillary around and campaign for her
>his daughter caught breaking federal law smoking weed

I'm sure the daughter is a whore, she get bleached every night.

>n-nafta kicked in during bush's presidency!!

>TFW first nigger president with media in his pocket

>Murders 2 American citizens with drone, without charge or trial.

>Covers up Benghazi incident

>Mandates the purchase of health insurance on threat of fines/jail time.

>NSA spying on literally every international communication touching the US

Aside from the political stuff, Obama was a class act. He was a good combination of brains and humility. Can't criticize him for his personality. But the murdering American citizens thing...yeah, that's bad.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/choom-gang-veteran-obama-angrily-confronts-daughter-for-smoking-weed/

not until it was their time to leave
when they came in everyone was nice to them

now that they are leaving and hillary lost they are acting like hoodlums

RUDE AS FUCK.

in terms of temperament, action, and holding the economy together during a very difficult time he truly was amazing.

He did however fund extremely question organizations, pushed for and had something to do with funding the extremist agendas at colleges. Got caught up in a scandal of running guns to mexico. Continued or worsened foreign policy in the middle east, funding another al queda like group. massively increased the national debt to keep the economy afloat. And pushed for the creation of "affordable housing" which is just free housing in areas for people that have no business being there.

He was pretty okay.

He's good at being classy and dignified, that's why he was able to do so much fucked up ridiculous shit to the country and still get himself reelected. I'm not going to miss them at all. I'd rather have a boorish but competent leader than a classy smooth-talker who's screwing me over from behind the scenes.

Still not as bad as the shit debt, crap healthcare, and wars with everything.

NAFTA was the worst deal Bill did, but not as bad as the combined shit

they dindu nuffin

Can't do anything wrong when you have not done a fucking thing for 8 years.

What is Fast and Furious? That scandal was huge, why did they sweep that under the rug?

lmao that's all you can come up with
trump literally raped a kid, groped dozens of women, never paid taxes, dodged the draft, is racist, wants to electricute lgbtqad+, wants to torture muslims that immigrate here, wants to bomb children, is going to nuke china and koreans, wants to stop taxing the 1%, is going to imprison the democrats

>b-b-b-b-b--but his daughter smoked weed!!
lmfao. just lmfao..

>Fast and Furious
>Solyndra
>Benghazi
>Snowden/NSA snooping
>Drone strikes
how is that No Scandals?

A typical nigger indulging in typical nigger behavior. There's nothing strange about this.

There's no scandals because Obama literally did nothing. Remember when your government stopped working for like 7 years and nothing got passed?

I'd blame him for rekt Syria, rekt Libya (and rekt Europe as a result) but that was mainly Hilldog's blunder he just lazily signed off on it while at the country club.

>Murders 2 American citizens with drone, without charge or trial.
The best part is that no one gives a fuck about what is probably the most dangerous precedent ever set by the federal government

he is a nice guy and he is cool on tv but he is not a great president.

great presidents are rare as fuck we will be lucky if we see one in our life times

This administration is responsible for drone attacking civilians and bombing a doctors without borders hospital after being informed that it was a hospital for over a month.

Ultimate Dindu right there.

Obama "I found out about Hillary's server the same way you did by hearing about it on the news". Wikileaks's shows he was emailing her and they were discussing on deleting the emails obama sent to cover his ass.

calm down snowflake

Maybe not wrong, but not right either.

>Killed more civilians than Bush ever did with the Drone program including American citizens overseas, children's hospitals, and even weddings.

>Expanded the NSA surveillance program by a huge factor further than even what Bush allowed.

> Prosecuted more legitimate whistle blowers during his term than all of the other U.S. presidents combined.

I get he may be PC on camera, but I didn't expect the change he promised to be straight up moral evil.

>Fast and Furious?
wut

not a argument

that's not a scandal they expected a nigger to lie.

>Obama
>No scandal
His administration was just as bad as Reagans when it came to scandals. Only reason why Hillary got off was because he would have been ensnared.

Fast and Furious and Benghazi just to name two that should have gotten him impeached and hanging from a noose.

ISIS

>I sure am going to miss this family
And no one will miss you when you go back.

neither was your nonsense about him wanting to torture muslims - he just wants to vet them so terroritsts don't slip onto our soil.

>Congratulations for not cheating on your spouse for 8 years.

see

He violated the constitution multiple times and blatantly.

Indeed. No investigation. No charges. No follow-up. Just Bush-like rhetoric, "Muslim preacher bad." Shocked, really, that liberals didn't flip their shit.

Anyway, here's Scahill bringing it up on MSNBC.

youtube.com/watch?v=PayjmmZLmdU

Monster kill kill kill

only Snowden and Drone strikes are my only big isses with Obama other then that he has been a great president.

The US government gave more guns to our narcos so they could get money from the Drug War.

Fast and Furious was an Obama scandal where federal agents raced modified Japanese cars (code named Ricers) against spics and niggers on the west coast and in Canada and Brazil.

>No scandals
Because the media had his back the entire time.
>No mistresses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Love

You're thinking of the Huxtables

When you use the word literally in your opening post it immediately marks you as a liberal millenial shithead. 2 uses and you are automatically a shrieking SJW purple haired faggot flinging your own feces
The more you know

Media failed to hold Obama to account since they were enamoured by the magical articulate negro.

this. isn't his daughter a straight up whore?

Obama is an untouchable figure in the current mainstream media. The issue is not the administration hasn't done wrong, but rather that no one will attack them and be considered legitimate.

If Obama was Bush, Snowden would be portrayed more positively, our action in Pakistan and Yemen would be scrutinized, Libya would have earned the hate of liberals everywhere, and people would be asking

>Why isn't Guantanamo Bay closed?

He did coke and gay sex though.

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=obama gay sex limo

niggers

Areas in America that needed help in 2008, such as inner cities, rust belt towns, the middle class in general, have seen very little- if any at all, improvement

>doubled the debt, created more debt than any president in history
>more unconstitutional executive orders than any president in history
>elected to improve race relations, worst race relations in 50 years
>covered and shilled for a criminal candidate to keep his own corrupt party in power
Unironically, the worst president of all time.

>obamacare
>economical stagnation and vast unemployment rate
>illegal immigration
>rise of sjw and cultural marxism
>rise of isis and the refugee crisis
>terror attacks all over the world including the us
>ruining relations with russia,israel, egypt and basically everyone who is not cucked
>racial tensions rising all across the us
>trillion dollar debt
>using the NSA to spy on literally everyone
>Having fucking hillary and kerry in the government

Yeah Obama dindu nuffin. He wuz a gud boi

Pretty easy when you play golf all the time.

"body man" for 5 years, reggie love, was rumored to be his gay lover. he was basically barack's huma

You forgot xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic, and trasnphobic!!
Oh yeah and misogynistic
#notmypresident
#riseup
#blacklivematter
#cucklivesmatter

Yeah I'm sure the whole NSA thing was started from a mandate by Obama. Idiot - theyve been doing this since the bush administration at least

Do you think the world is so simple that everything that happens in one term is the result of that term? Fucken retard gb2 school or learn to shit in a bucket

Kek

the one on the left or right?

Reggie Love was Obama's lover, allegedly

Witnessed. Shadilay

>obongo's daughter is taller than him

fucking kek, we've had a manlet ruling america all this time

you can't literally prove it either.

Obama expanded NSA surveillance. He expanded the war on whistle-blowers. He expanded the drone program.

Is he right or wrong for doing the above things?

>lgbtqad+

Every time I see this there is a new letter, symbol or number appended on to it. Why don't you degenerates just simplify it and refer to yourself as non functionals?

Most of you are too young to remember the Bush Jr. shitshow but in 4 years I guarantee this board will be awash in "Obama wasn't so bad" posts

How about committing blatant treason with the Bowe Bergdahl mess, selling this country out to the most violent religious bloodbath on earth? Or badmouthing his own country whenever he speaks abroad. He's an entitled, ingrate punk.

Obama could literally have sacrificed human babies on the White House lawn every day of his presidency and you wouldn't have heard about it.

I am experiencing relief at the new First Lady. Definitely a step up from what is there now.

>Sup Forums
>lauding a nigger

I don't think so.

so true, i was just thinking this

lolz, Sup Forums is overwhelmingly to the left of the political spectrum. check your privilege, scumshit

>no scandal
Obama was caught sneaking out to buy a burger during Michelle's whole healthy eating thing

I'll post this

>tell that to syrians, lybians, tell that to europeans having to import millions of those goatfuckers because american cunts have to play muh cold war in the current year and suck israeli cock 24/7

Hey, those aren't scandals. That's just business.

8 years of total soviet era media protection sure is nice.

Since when did lefties call people niggers all the time?

>Obama was caught sneaking out to buy a burger during Michelle's whole healthy eating thing

IMPEACH THE NIGGER

Have you heard of fast and furious?

DUDE

surprisingly i'm pretty neutral on obama
obamacare sucks
but as far as most of what he's done- not much- i cant hate on him too much

>Israel
you need to post elsewhere

Jose, they banned weed in the US because beaners like us, not because of negroes blazing it.

Keep gagging on white cock

pretty good movie.

Didn't obama and michelle hate eachother?

All this proofs is how much of a lame duck Obama was as president. He was an empty suit with no real personality.

Nafta wasn't a bad deal.

>The Obama administration has literally never done anything
DINDU NUFFIN

i thought the oldest daughter got caught snoking weed in public at bonaroo

remember that time he had to hold a beer summit? for accusing a cop for being racist because he was doing his job. obama is the racist. BLM is only a reflection of his attitude and that's why it formed under his presidency

i basically agree. the hypocrisy of his premature nobel peace prize and his later, unconstitutional military interventions in libya and syria bugs the shit out of me—especially since i know liberals deny or are unaware of this.

he oversaw the weakest GDP growth since world war deux, so i think he'll go down in the history books as a middle-rank president, like JQ adams.

>implying it's the israelis behind this.

Full blue-pill, it's the Gulf states who own our foreign policy because a good chunk of our oil comes from them. Gulf states want to destabilize as many Shia-controlled states as possible.

as customary with any politician seeking election he didnt keep his campaign promises.

Or, you know, he's not going to act buddy-buddy with the guy who spent 4 years pushing hoaxes about him.

If it's a hoax why did it take him 2 years to produce his credentials