Did Hugh ever realize that Carl was trying to bang his wife?

Did Hugh ever realize that Carl was trying to bang his wife?

Would Jimmy have allowed his mom to be treated as a MILF by Carl, or would he have done something to interfere in Carl becoming his new daddy (like making him gay)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tudpoH-1AgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could see Jimmy repurposing robot Judy for Carl as a sex doll, give him somewhere to stick his croissant

C W A S S O N T

I'm sure Judy would have told Hugh that Carl was trying to hit on her. I'm sure he would have laughed at the whole thing seeing how Carl is still young and doesn't know too much about love yet.

>Jimmy makes Carl gay
>Carl fucks Hugh instead
>Also fucks Judy for the bants
It's a lose-lose scenario for Jimmy.

Judy is a loyal wife.
Hugh is a quacker.
Jimmy made a quick theorem on its mind that proved Carl will never succeed.

>Hugh trying to school Carl in the ancient art of love using duck figurines and a block of cheese, forgetting halfway through that he's teaching a kid how to seduce his wife
Why can I see this happening?

I don’t think Carl could cope with Robot Judy. She’s too controlling, so I’m pretty sure she would force Carl into some extreme domination sex.

>Hugh does in a freak duck-rape accident
>Judy is left a widow and is in tears
>Suddenly, this macho man appears to comfort her

Carl has his ways. Hugh is too incompetent to maintain his relationship with Judy, his days are numbered.

youtube.com/watch?v=tudpoH-1AgM

Would Carl want to fuck Jimmy if he turned gay?

Kek

I always thought it was more of a little kid crush. Of course they'd never be considered serious.

Nah, he'd make him watch.

Judy belongs to Jimmy. Haven’t you read that r34 comic? You know which one

Jimmy's reaction is what sells this.

Why would Jimmy make a mechanical sex doll that looks like his mom?

I forgot to put her in my waifu chart!

For science?

Carl knows what he wants. This is no simple crush.

Dexter made two mechanical dolls of his mom designed for KOMBAT. Jimmy's just being a realist.

Uh, dude, that would be a sexbot.

I found it annoying Judy hardly even talked this episode, writers literally just her as a sex prop

That's what I said: Mechanical Sex Doll

That’s because she is one.