Is it appropriate for a hero to be having sex with members of his rogue gallery? Heroes have a no kill rule...

Is it appropriate for a hero to be having sex with members of his rogue gallery? Heroes have a no kill rule. There should be a no banging rule. They're just encouraging the bad behavior by fucking them.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/28142/I-Dont-Think-I-Can-Handle-This
imgur.com/a/rZOYK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if the dick makes them better people?

Like Livewire and superman?

What story was this?

As long as you're still fine with beating them up and sending them to jail/the reformatory/whatever, who cares?
But it's probably not a good idea because what if the pussy/dick is bomb and they corrupt you?

>There's no Superhero where he fucks his rogue gallery till they become lawful good.

Uh, have you never heard of Rapeman?

Might be a fun elseworld. Although it probably would have been a hard pitch.

Now I'm fucking hard, damnit.

Don't listen to this man.

Be like Green Lantern, give your nemeses the long hard justice they need. Sire a new generation of heroes from their garden of evils.

>Superhero is a damn straight man but he forces himself to fuck male villains for the sake of Humanity

Hal is trying to follow your example, he really is!

I'd read it.

>talia
>selina
>ivy?

Bruce has some under his belt.

She kinda tried to rape him though, so... And Tony, as a Patrician, knows that Redheads are the best.

>tfw he fucked Black Widow till she became good
>tfw she came back for more
Y’know, for an alcoholic, average-by-cape-standards-guy, Stark really is a Chad.

How did that even work? Bitch can't touch niggas

That would explain a lot.

That’s what Batman should do with the Joker.

Remember when Poison Ivy and Bruce had a femme fatal dynamic?

DC sure as fuck doesn't.

You fool. If you do that Batman will never do what needs to be done.

The only time anyone ever gave a shit about Avalanche.

Full body condoms.

Of course not. What happens when the hero impregnates the rogue and the child resents or is trained to kill his/her father?

It's always fun finding where reaction images come from

You mean like hate sex?

I thank God for Dini and Timm every time I see this.

straight shota yes

I was disappointed The Batman never had an episode where Dick develops a crush on Ivy and she exploits that. A way to explore the “seductress” angle without being too inappropriate.

For all of the talk "Parker Luck" gets, I unironically think Stark is the unluckiest guy with the ladies. Sure, he taps them, but he can never keep them.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/28142/I-Dont-Think-I-Can-Handle-This

>Actually have a kid together
>Speedarsenal does everything he can to try and be a good father and a better man to his daughter
>She dies in the most awful way possible for Status Quo nonsense

Her hand looks like a revolver

And then she had her way with him in the rain

Why should a sexual relationship with a villain lead to reform or corruption? Why can’t a hookup stay a hookup?

... Because that's boring to read?

Wait, is that-

Oh god. That episode was fucked up on so many levels.

The. SAVAGE. Dragon. It lives for that trope.

> And brainwashed Dick STILL proceed into steal Ivy from Harley
I loved that story

My question goes more in the lines of how
How would a sexual hookup between a villain and a hero lead to redemption or corruption. Wouldn't the villain keep commiting more atrocities just to.getvthe hero's attention?. I mean we are talking about only sex with no feelings attached, right?

He did it. Before... you know.

Not if you play up how fucked up it is.

Villain redemption stories motivated by love are overdone and at this point, boring.

>not a single mention of Dick dicking Shawn in this cursed thread

>Dick dicking things in general
It'll be too easy at this point I mean who hasn't been DICKED yet?

>Robin developing a puppy crush on her
>the inherent sadness of Batgirl trying to warn Robin about her former best friend

Why do the tie-in comics and internet randos come up with better episode ideas than the show's actual writers?

I knew it was never going to last, but damn if I enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

>we will never see Barda getting Dicked

>Be like Green Lantern, give your nemeses the long hard justice they need. Sire a new generation of heroes from their garden of evils.

But Alan Scott got retconned into being gay, so no siring of offspring from him.

Looks like Cyke is posing for a rap album.

Technically that's a separate distinct Alan

Because redemption through love is awesome.

At least we had Ivy crushing on Barbera and taking the "seductress" angle in a different direction.

I've never seen Banner that mellow before. Those parodies were he fucked She-Hulk really were accurate

Sauce?

Remember in BatB where Ra’s wanted Dick to be his heir instead and Dick had an unrequited crush on Talía?

Right here.

imgur.com/a/rZOYK

Reminder that years later, Harley gets her own chance to molest Dick.

Thank you my boi

His heroics truly make the world a better place.

Ivy and /ss/ is always a good combination.

Source for the page?

The fact that Batman has so many sexual encounters with his sworn enemies is nothing but self insert batwank

Didn't this end with Widening Gyre where Poison Ivy gets Batman high on cannabis and tries to fuck him?
After which point everyone swore to never speak of that dynamic again?

Pretty much all male superheroes have a deep seated desire to be emasculated by a strong woman in a swimsuit/catsuit/corset

I actually happen to have a page of said comic saved.

I thought that was Max Lord for years

How does her top manage to stay in one piece with no bra underneath to contain those titanic titties?

I was referring to Batman and Harley Quinn, the animated movie.

Nevertheless, I'm intrigued.

Harley and /ss/?

Not so much

Yeah but she didn't turn good and went crazy and then off'd herself.