Trump hires nazis

Okay, I loved the Trump meme as much as the next guy, but now Trump has gone too far.

In the past week, Trump has hired Bannon (white supremacist, Kobach (white nationalist) and Flynn (anti-semite). Worrying.

Can we somehow undo a meme? I wanted a laugh, not a reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-kris-kobach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off concern troll

SAGE

these faggots call everything that doesn't agree with them a "nazi"

>Source:

While Donald Trump practices playing president, offering rote conciliatory messages to his defeated opponent (a “smart, tough lady”) and his White House predecessor (a “good man”), the divisive president-elect is swiftly surrounding himself with a basket of deplorable immigration hard-liners and alt-right activists as he prepares his move to Washington. Trump may be a blank slate himself when it comes to policy, but the team of advisers and rumored cabinet appointees he is assembling suggests that the racist police state Trump envisioned during his campaign—nationwide stop-and-frisk, systematic Mosque surveillance, institutionalized racial profiling—may soon become a terrifying reality.

The latest extremist to join Trump’s transition team is Kansas secretary of state Kris Kobach, The Washington Post reports. Described by critics as an “anti-immigrant zealot” and beloved by “far-right nativists,” Kobach has been among the loudest voices in the anti-immigration movement. He was influential in the enactment of Arizona’s controversial SB 1070 law, which authorizes police to demand papers proving citizenship or immigration status from anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally. According to the American Civil Liberties Union, “Laws inspired by Arizona's SB 1070 invite rampant racial profiling against Latinos, Asian-Americans and others presumed to be ‘foreign’ based on how they look or sound.”

And that’s not the only strict immigration legislation that Kobach has helped write. “Whenever you see a state or municipality pass a really restrictive immigration policy or a very restrictive voting requirement, there’s a good chance that Kobach was somehow involved,” Miranda Blue, a research editor for People for the American Way, told Salon.

Kobach has also spoken at white nationalist conferences. Seriously.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-kris-kobach

Still not tired of winning

Commies getting scared.

You know where you are, right?

>Implying anyone gives a shit what the source is, and doesn't just hope it's true

Anything that does not suck multiratial tranny mud dick is seen as an absolute evil by these people. These kike-subverted leftists are painting themselves into a smaller and smaller corner, and they are going to learn the hard way that bullying and crying wolf nonstop for 30 years has its consequences.

>not wanting a reich
gtfo, night of long knives v2 is coming nigger.

Nigger, Obama went to an anti-American, black power church in Chicago for years

No one cares about Breitbart

trump is our savior

>When a black is racist and hates america its ok
>When a white tries to do anything he is a racist nazi even if its not

This is why Trump won.

>tfw you just wanted a laugh, but you get a Reich instead

>winning

I'm from Kansas. Kris wrote a law.

It was nicknamed the “Papers Please” law and thanks to Kris Kobach and the right-wing ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council), two dozen copycat bills quickly spread to other conservative states. Can you imagine walking down the street and police having the power to stop you and your children and throw you in jail on the suspicion alone that maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

What if I told you that same man, Kris Kobach, spoke to a group of White Nationalists just last year?

On Oct. 25, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach was a featured speaker at a “writers' workshop” put on by the white nationalist The Social Contract Press (TSCP), according to a report from the Center for New Community. For an elected official, this is a problem.

Routinely puts out race-baiting articles penned by well known white nationalists. The press is a program of U.S., Inc., the foundation created by John Tanton, the racist founder and principal ideologue of the modern nativist movement and TSCP’s publisher. Tanton has assiduously cultivated relationships with Holocaust deniers, eugenicists and various other extremists over the years. And he’s clear about his racism: “I’ve come to the point of view that for European-American society, culture and blood to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that.”

Before becoming the secretary of state in Kansas, Kobach worked for an organization the SPLC has designated as a hate group:

Kobach’s closeness to hate groups runs far deeper than speaking to TSCP. For years, Kobach has worked as a lawyer for the legal arm of FAIR. The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed FAIR as a hate group since 2007—and for good reason.

This is a repulsive signal from Donald Trump. If this is a sign of things to come, buckle up. We are going to have to fight like hell to save this democracy.

>Trying to spread fear about white nationalism on a white nationalist themed origami and paper craft forum

Why are you here?

>"Papers Please" law
>"European-American majority"
yes please
>fight like hell to save this democracy
implying it should be saved
trump vult, shadilay

SPLC is a fucking joke.
white nationalist is your buzzword for anything that doesnt suck minority dick.
The game is up, the garbage of society will no longer be tolerated.

Sounds like a great America since it's one where spics and niggers know their place

>maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

Be white with no accent.

I'm liking this Kobach guy more and more!

>hires nazis
Thanks for signaling right away that you are incompetent

holy fuck i love this country

>he wasn't rooting for the Fifth Reich

NO BRAKES

This is Kris Kobach palling around with known racist and gun enthusiast Ted Nugent.

Enough.

>resorting to infantilism

This thread is proof: the Clinton campaign lives on!

Of course, it is also proof that this is a Neo-Nazi country now. Enjoy libtards.

>whining about nazis

Go read Mein Kampf.

Fourth Reich fag, we can't just skip a whole goddamn Reich.

you wanted a joke well you got one

wtf is she even saying

What's that, shill?

DO NOT NORMALIZE THIS

You know, I'd like to read articles written by these so-called Nazis and judge for myself. Why can't I find shit written by these people?

liberals don't represent the entire left

sounds gucci to me NIGYAAA

wtf I love trump still

who is this SPLC? and why are they quoted everytime someone is called a White nationalist?

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER

and... i dont know

I should send an application...

Step out of this thread: Hop into this thread: Well what is it? Is Trump a jew or a nazi?
And who the hell cares?

they sound like a hate group against Whites

Trump has united white nationalists and right wing jews (who are influenced by europe too much)

What's the endgame? And why is it to make America great again?

They're essentially antifa by a different name.

>2017
>year zero of the trumpenreich
>designated "anti-white" by right-wing SPLC
>career ruined
>ostracized by friends and family
>an hero

i never cared for harry potter but all these fucking harry potter references make me want the stupid goddamn franchise to disappear

I liked it for a while, until one day I thought, "hmm, voldemort is the one who wants to preserve magic, and the others want to let it doe out"

The right: Read Evola
The left: Read Marx
Liberals: Read Harry Potter

>tfw if Trump is genuinely pro-Jewish, that's fine.
If he is antisemitic literally Hitler - we will finally get American Jews to move to Israel.
win-win. Only one obstacle to our master plan - Canada. How do we make Canada great and nationalistic?

that's trudeau's job. just let him keep pushing them

This is your home no OP.

>white nationalist themed origami and paper craft forum

female rabbi
hahahahahahahaa
what an abomination

THERE ARE STILL SHILLS

THE ELECTION IS OVER AND THEY LOST

AND THERE ARE STILL AWFUL LOW GRADE LOW QUALITY SHILLS

WHERE DO THEY COME FROM

WHO BRINGS THEM

DO THEY FANCY THEMSELVES FUNNYMEN

>When your readers are so retarded you have to explain things to them using Children's literature

Oh, this thread again

>I could make comparisons to actual Nazis like when Hitler did a thing and Goering was involved
>but I'm completely ignorant of history thanks to my liberal education
>therefore, Harry Potter references!

wow this really al dentes my pasta

The fourth reich is the EU, silly.

yes, the jews here are worse than you can ever imagine

Our intellectuals are looking up history and making comparisons.

>tfw I'm a straight white male

This is the absolute best timeline I could have ever dreamed of.

what happens when they find out the lolocaust wasn't real

How come it's okay to compare Republicans to Hitler, but if any other person on the planet was compared to him, they'd lose their job and their career?

t. Nazi

Fuck off

>vanityfair

genuinely worried about rachel maddow in the modern age. she's so out of touch and afraid and there's nothing I can do to help explain that everything is going to be alright. maybe I'll send her a hand turkey

My brother saw Rachel Maddow in New York at a J Crew store shopping in the men's department.

Fuck man we really fell for him.

Im embarassed to have supported Drumpf. All my friends (none) hate me now.

And I wanted a peaceful, fucking reasonable world. That's what I'm probably going to get. Who the hell are you niggers?

>Can you imagine walking down the street and police having the power to stop you and your children and throw you in jail on the suspicion alone that maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

I guess we shouldn't have had multi ethnic societies in the first place. Now we're stuck with problems of illegal immigration and the fact that most illegal immigrants will actually have darker skin, which is awkward.

Oh well. Just another benefit of diversity.

>Okay, I loved the Trump meme as much as the next guy, but now Trump has gone too far.
Why do the concern trolls make it so easy to identify them?

> I wanted a laugh, not a reich.
Hillary tried to warn you, all the media tried to warn you, celebrities, economists, historians, scientists. Yet you stayed deaf to the warning and shilled for Trump.

Now reap what you saw

*sow

Where do you think you are?
S
A
G
E

And Hillary would have hired a bunch of anti-white people who would push for more diversity, aka less white people.

What's the problem?

Aren't you Russian fuckers happy over all this? You're going to cuck that dumbass Trump, somehow subvert the missile defense system NATO almost has 100% operational, and then nuke the shit out of this hemisphere while taking a giant shit on the White House lawn.

Putin is all "gg no re" after this fuck up. And the Chinese are basically laughing at the dumbass Americans. They have spyware on all our phones and can't believe we managed to put a functional retard in the White House.

>le dank harry potter reference
normies are so fucking insufferable. i know they're the only books you've ever read but can you at least stop bringing them up every chance you get?

It's Harry Potter and Game of Thrones references/

These people are literally children. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

chinese would never allow this because:
>us is the most important economic partner
>chinese own pretty much of the us debt

They're seriously going to kill him, arent they?

Fuck off slimy little faggot. Bannon is not a nazi compared to the Bolsheviks running this country the past 8 years. He's an American firster faggot.

They do when they make the most noise and throw the most shit

is she mentally challenged or is this some desperate try to appeal to her image of nerds?

next she will post star wars comparison

The greatest days of America was when white was holding a 60% majority population. That's the world the boomers are mentally stuck in and don't understand that it no longer exists for the generations after them

>jew with a black wife
But Sup Forums told me jews are homogenous zionists and only force racemixing for non-jews

he just wants to infiltrate the African-American community

9 is true though

The EP has a Jobbik politician on trial for being a russian spy

Kris 'You have to go' Kobach

WE DID IT POL

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE

Wow that was very unpolite, you nazi

But thats a good thing

Whatever man, seems like a smart dude. Get him on the train

So where is the proplem dipshite

they decide who is officially racist and who isn't

well trump should defund them in the next budget