Doom hates his mom now

>Doom hates his mom now

Bravo Bendis

Bendis likes having characters hate their parents.

what is with the parentheses? is that supposed to indicate whispering?

So true.Self-projecting?
I think it’s suppose to indicate he is not saying it outloud just thinking it

He's destroying what he can before changing side.

>I think it’s suppose to indicate he is not saying it outloud just thinking it
That's fucking retarded. I thought it was an edit.

>Only Reed did
What did he mean by this?

The funny part is Bendis’s Doom is not his worst work. He wrote cool moments for the characters. Certainly no where Waid levels of edgy and bad like skinning Valeria ironically and having a torture dungeon even though this was never ever ever ever mentioned before in any iteration of Doom. I mean it wasn’t even the kinky kind it was just lame

Not sure it really is absolutely necessarily a big change. Doom's maniacal focus on rescuing her at one point could easily be seen as filial obligation. He's Doom, so OF COURSE he would HAVE to sort of thing.

>I think it’s suppose to indicate he is not saying it outloud just thinking it
why not just use thoughtbubbles like everyone else? i h8 comics now

That’s what I think. Though now that I think about that’s it Bendis writing it might just be to remind the reader. Bendis has a bad tendency to tell not show.

Thought bubbles? Like a peasant?

Oh god he's writing superman soon.

>Only Reed-senpai understands me
Pathetic, Victor

>yfw Slott is writing Iron Man next
He can’t be as bad as Bendis, r-right?

I'm not seeing anything resembling hate on that page, sadness yes but not hate.
He always wanted to Reed senpai to notice him

He wants to make sure that he's pissed on enough things before he's gone.

Not at first, but if he stays there long enough it might.

Did he just admit he has always been gay for Reed? WTF Marvel?

he is like iceman now

>I'm not seeing anything resembling hate on that page, sadness yes but not hate.
>"You ruined me."
There's clearly contempt in his words.

But she objectively did

Was there ever any doubts?

I'M NOT GONNA BECOME A FARMER! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!!

But the artwork doesn't show it

doesn't doom have anti-gay-ray equipment or spells?

Just drop the book when he comes in. That's what I'm planning to do.

IF Slott keeps Riri and Doom away from Tony then I will give it chance. I just want Tony back like back back :(

Valeria brings back this armor and becomes the Infamous Ironheart.
y / n

>Cynthia Doom RIP
holy shit this made me laugh. do americans seriously write RIP on their tombstones? that's funny as hell

That seems to be a made on the spot tombstone

Same here. I really doubt Slott would want to keep them, but what worries me is how Bendis ends his run. Tbqh, I can see Slott undoing all the Gillen/Bendis shit and bringing back a relative status quo.

Probably talking in latverian language.

Why would a Latverian Gypsy write on the tombstone with English letters and phrases is what I’m wondering...

i think foreign language is indicated through these < >

He's whispering. Thinking is just too much for you huh?

God I hate Bendis and his (hidden speech)

Reminds me of when he setup the Avengers to look worse so that he could throw em under the bus when he wrote X-men.

You hate Bendis and his (hidden speech)? (He hates Bendis and his [hidden speech]?)

Slott has actual talent (that he refuses to use because that's Marvel's policy.) It wont be great but will have some great issues scattered about when he forgets to make them suck.

That, plus it'll, at least, be about Tony, not his OC daughterfu.

Bendis?

Slott's a big continuity guy, but at the same he retcons the fuck out of shit that he doesn't like. So if he's not a fan of Tony being adopted then we might just see Immortus pop up to explain how he's been fucking with Tony's timeline, again.

But she's already Voyager, how will she mage being the greatest avenger and IronDoom's legacy?

I thought this was his alt-universe mom?

Or was his mom mephisto the whole time? I think its the latter

Or just reveal "Arno" was the same 2020 Arno from an AU who came back and used TimeFuckery to escape his doomed world or whatever.

why choose to be mean user?

Great, so we're getting MoS in 2D form

It doesn't matter, it won't ever be brought up, and most writers will follow Bendis' example and completely ignore this run.

Doesn't really matter either way, both would serve the same purpose.

I can't wait for him to write Pa Kent like the MoS version, drowning horses and all

It's how you indicate a character is saying something under their breath.

When did Jean come to Latveria?

thanks user

In spite all the shit Doom did Reed always kind of respected him and never held a grudge against him for too long.

Reed always tells Victor that he sees a better man behind his mask. He legitimately believes that if Doom wasn't so spiteful, petty, and self-absorbed that he could enhance mankind in ways unimaginable. That's part of the tragedy of Doom that's lost on normies, that Doom will never be the hero he thinks he is, because in the end he always has to put his ego first. Like the time he conquered the planet using Purple Man, then stopped because he had no challenge. He didn't want to make anything better, he simply wanted to win and rub in someone's face.

No but retarded foreigners are stupid enough to believe everything they see on comics.

The Dooms are Latverian...

Richards was probably the only person in the entire MU that has any modicum of respect for Doom on an intellectual level, and also sees him as more than a maniacal overlord bent on world conquest. Doom is second only to Reed himself in intelligence, so having someone who operates on the same level is something Doom almost never experiences and thus had no one to relate to. In a weird fucked up way, Reed is honestly the only friend Doom has, and him not being around anymore is probably making him feel more lost than being-God-for-a-bit-then-going-back-to-mere-mortal-status ever could

To be fair about the purpleman, taking his mask off and staring Purple man in the face was pretty fun to see

>that part where Doom confronts Killgrave unshielded and bare, and Killgrave's mind control can't do shit
>because DOOM's will is so absolute

>only Reed did
jesus

Okay folks,now Dr.Doom love Reed more than his own mother THAT'S FUCKING CANON

Requiescat in Pace is latin.