Let's see how many racists there are here

Let's see how many racists there are here

alexis

Neither modern women are fucking disgusting and don't know how to keep a place tidy

Is...is she twerking on a McDonalds drive through sign?

Can't afford to feed the bitch on the left.

The hot one

Which one has a history of paying on time and not wrecking the place?

Cushion 4 da pushin

Neither. You don't come asking for an apartment dressed like that in either respect. Fuck right off.

left would have rent every month from Uncle Sam.

right would make excuses for not being able to pay rent as she saves for a 10-week European vacation

I'd give it to a man of any race (minus sand-nigger) well before I'd give my property over to an over-emotional, destructive woman.

I lost my shit laughing trying to logically think of the situation where and why she would need to get butt ass naked on the McDonalds Menu at the drive through.

Like whats the story here. That is more interesting than anything else being posted on Sup Forums right now

She's at fucking McDonalds.

Some chicks will do weird shit to impress you when they love you

Left has 7 kids.

Right has access to contraceptives.

This tbqh I want to know

This isn't even clever

I'm crying right now

Don't lie, you'd smash that shit right then and there.

Left has no access to my dick
Right has unlimited access

yes she is

>who do you give the apartment to
Which one of them can unclog their own shower drains?

>Implying all white chicks are attractive
>Implying all colored chicks are fat and disgusting
Found one, OP is still a fagget

underated, the one on the right looks like she could survive off my humble meals of steak and taters.

>hoi white boi u want sum of dis? bust a nut and get me a biggie mac trio

If left can't unclog shower drains you would never rent to her. But if right can't then you would immediately. Proximity proportional to insemination

>McDonalds sign

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I'd give the apartment to Melania Trump because she doesn't dress like a whore and is rich enough to pay the rent.

Literally end your life

until you have worked as a property manager, and seen the kind of damage niggers can do to the average apartment, you really have no business calling anyone a racist for refusing to rent to them. it's became such a common occurrence that i don't even advertise open rental properties anymore. it's actually cheaper to leave them vacant than rent them out to niggers and all the other problems that come with them.

For me it's gotta be the McChicken, with that nice hot juicy middle, the home style breadcrumbs around the chicken, the lettuce slices, a nice swab of mayonnaise and the finest two buns layered upon the top and the bottom of the steaming chicken patty makes for the finest of the fast food sandwiches.

this
i don't give a shit what you look like, just don't fuck my shit up

and fo a dolla its a damn good deal

Niggers just do this shit for likes on Snapchat or to be on WSHH

EEEY BRUH MUH BITCH WAS TWERKIN HER HO ASS AT MCDONALDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAH BRUH SKREEEEEEEE

this
Also I'd rather rent to a man than a woman, they complain about everything.

t. landlord that has rented to women and they constantly claim shit is broken when it isn't, or flush tampons down the toilet and clog their shit, it's like they want attention so they keep bothering me. just fuck off already you're an adult.

MMMM MAMA CHONCHA

when you say give, i'm assuming you mean who am i handing over the ownership rights of said apartment to

with that said, whoever offers me the most money gets it because after i get paid it is exactly 0% my responsibility what happens to the apartment in question. i simply do not give a shit.

Whichever has the better credit application.

is this real?

Who's the blonde girl?

Left is when you super-size your ho.

What I would give for the one on the right to love me

No

that she is.

Found her.

kikebook.com/asha.willis.1

Who has the better references, better credit score, and the longest run of employment without any gaps?

I'm renting my apartment for money, not for blowjobs.

the one thats not showing their genitals in public...

What the fuck happened to this place? Jesus christ, reddit needs to fucking leave.

The one that won't clog the toilet daily.

> I don't like jokes

Perhaps go to another website, you boring, autistic cunt.

Easy, neither

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks

Talked to a Landlord once, said he doesn't rent to mixed groups. It's either all men, or less than 3 woman.

>like reddit

It's the phrasing of the "joke", cool guy. The humour of this site right before this election really blew up was either blatant shitposting pretending to be in favour of opposition or blatant shitposting being as racist and blindly republican as humanly possible. Now we have retards spouting autistic, reddit tier shit:

>literally laughing crying right now haha!! so random!

It's not that I don't like jokes, it's that Sup Forums and reddit have different styles of humour. And when Sup Forums gets filled with reddit faggots, Sup Forums humour disappears. You have to go back

We keep being featured on the news.

what are you talking about, you fucking leaf? Obviously you're the one from reddit, seeing how much of a faggot you are

>no you!!

Wow I am now a #cruzmissile