HOW CAN THEY???

Australia is a signatory to the 1951 UNHCR Refugee Convention yet will not help the most vulnerable people in the world?!!! This is just fucking inhumane and fucked up. You're all absolutely heartless and you're in breach of the CONVENTION!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
megagetoverit.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/another-boat-load-of-poor-vulnerable-and-starving-refugees-arrive-on-christmas-island/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/asylum-seeker-who-came-to-australia-by-boat-charged-over-alleged-rape-of-fosterhome-girl/news-story/c0c5e187de0fd1be4578c65a66d242c8
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/8-muslim-man-attack-decorated-australian-veteran-and-his-wife-on-victorian-beach-australia-day.html
pokiepleasures.com.au/3-sudanese-asylum-scumbags-die-in-car-crash-leaving-12-kids-on-the-taxpayer-purse-for-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Migrants are different then refugees, refugees seek asylum in the next country over that is safe, hint thats not Australia.

Get fucked, We're full cunt.

Nope. Under the convention any signatory country can be sought asylum at
Fuck you you absolute nazi

stupid uneducated bogan fuck off

>1951

Fuck off, nearly none of us were even alive back then. Try getting us to sign on to that shit these days and we'd show you right where to shove it.

Maybe we'd give you a hand too, no lube though so it'll be going in dry. Fuck the UN, fuck their conventions and most importantly fuck off we're full.

We're at capacity for arable land and fresh water, You want to make us share what little we have with people who hate us? Get fucked you traitourous filth. Signing that treaty was one of the worst decisions our predecessors ever made right behind dismantling the White Australia Policy. You leftist filth will get fed to a woodchipper and I will sleep like a king knowing this.

You can seek it, but for fuck's sake you won't get it, you will die during your journey and be forgotten in time.

>what is binding international law

>what little we have
>we are one of the fucking richest countrys

wow the heartlessness of the right really fucking knows no boundaries hoW DO YOU FUCKERS SLEEP AT NIGHT

>Seeking asylum is a human right
>Getting asylum isn't
Yeah, just tell them to fuck off.

I sleep like a baby who just got shot up with heroin.

How do you sleep knowing that you are selling out the future of our antecedents for the sake of social signalling?

>DO YOU FUCKERS SLEEP AT NIGHT

Not near any subhuman refugees

no getting asylum is
thats how the fucking treaty works how about you take a read of it. typical dumbcunts who talk shit about international laws without even knowing their content

there is nothing to sell out, mate. australia is a nation of immigrants, we have no culture.
but you're probably from a backwoods queensland fucking shitvillage so i wouldn't expect any better argument from you

yeah but blacks and sandniggers arent human

honestly how can you be this racist? it's 2016, for god's sakes.

Where I might or not might be from isn't an argument but I wouldn't expect any better from some urbanite filth who take it up the date from the Apex gang.

No one's stopping refugees or asylum seekers. I see no probem with fucking illegals who pass several safe countries en route to a country with measures in place to people to seek asylum legally.

Do I care more about other people or myself? Hmmmm

>what is an easy question to answer

You have to go back to Lebanon.

We're conventionally full ya slag.

they are disillusioned because we don't welcome them nicely enough... :(

its not illegal to do that
again read the fuCKING TREATY YOU ILLITERATE CUNT

what a stupid way of thinking
the world wasn't built by people who thought like you do

nah im a white australian mate
whites should all get out of countries like australia and leave it for the First Nations peoples, however.

Also, to everyone who reads this, please know that this post recognises the Wurundjeri Willen people, the original custodians of this land.

> Seeking asylum is a human right

So is pursuing happiness, but every time I try to rob banks they call the cops.

>seeking asylum is a human right
oh man really? well shit, we dont really have that much in my small town so i'm gonna go seek asylum in beverly hills because they have more than me.

Get out of your nice white suburb go live in mt druit, Blacktown, Cabramatta, lidcombe. Then tell me multiculturalism works then. These aren't bad places because of poverty. Why do poverty, welfare areas have the most immigrants? When they come from a place where nothing is for free, where they have to lie, cheat, steal for everything they get, why would you expect them to not take free money, where the only qualifier for this money is NOT working and doing nothing?

no this is literally a human right that is enforceable under a treaty signed under international law, fuckwit

yeah cheers false equivalencies are not an argument fuckbucket

2017 is kill a jew year, can't wait

But getting it is not

so is not giving asylum
mudslimes btfo

I like the way you don't capitalise White or Australian, yet capitalise the first nations meme. Tastefully done.

You aren't White, or Australian, no matter what your skin colour or passport says.

No one has ever heard of your adopted tribe. At most, they had a road on a housing estate named after them, before they were erased from history forever.

Just cuck my shit up refugees. How could I have been so intolerant. Can you ever forgive me OP?

This is pretty good bait. Well done OP

decent b8 m8

the break into capslock halfway through a sentence was a nice touch.

BUT I'M SEEKING ASYLUM FROM POVERTY

institutionalised racism is your answer

please keep anti-semitism off my thread

nah

It is not a thing of pride to be white or australian. The First Nations people have a rich history, an extremely advanced society that we wrecked with white people things like alcohol and that.

I only implore you to read the treaty.

:^)

Persecuted minorities and displaced refugees are both different things. Those who are displaced should be helped and seek refuge in neighboring countries. Persecuted minorities (e.g. Syrian Christians) Should most definitely be allowed to be seek asylum here.

Leftwings fucktards if I had it my way i would set up a week long trip no a month do family passes and shit, then we all sail out find some shitty sandnigger boats and then the customers can take turns unloading rounds into there rusted tin sheet boats, have some lunch and find the next fucking pack of animals floating to australia.

im hoping we in America can dump all the refugees obama left here in australia by law or we pull our treaty to protect australia. Also we need to dump all our illegals there instead of mexico.

k thx bai

Treaties get broken all the time. Lets add another to the pile.

Kill all asylum seekers

>international law
haha good one mate

Does the convention let you kick them out after a while or do you have to allow them permanent residence?

Fuck the UN. If they want to help the "refugees" so much why don't they take them?

>advanced societies
The mask has slipped, you cheeky bugger.

You fucking faggots are the dumbest lot I've ever seen falling for this third-rate bait. Hats off the OP for catching these mouth breathers hook, line and sinker.

No wonder the rest of Sup Forums shitposts on here for fun.

ya tell me how you would love to live in a camp in fucking Jordan and not make your way to a better place with an actual future

this is so poorly written it was barely legible, it doesn't deserve a (you) but here you go

We would welcome your refugees. We have lands aplenty, and even our national anthem has a part; "boundless plains to share" :)

We allow them permanent residence, as we should. Any civilised, modern nation has an obligation to help the disadvantaged.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Debunked now go back to eating dyke pussy you fucking green cunt.

this is why i support leaving the UN

The united nations comprise of groups that run contrary to our values and interests, the treaties governments have forced upon us for 'humanity' does not reflect the will of the Australian people.

>We allow them permanent residence, as we should. Any civilised, modern nation has an obligation to help the disadvantaged.

that wasnt what he asked you, you fucking moron

The conventions of the UN do not require Australia to host refugees permanently you piece of fucking shit

What are the white things on his arms? Semen?

I am a proud Green voter. There is no other party that actually campaigns for the disadvantaged and the downtrodden. Australia is not a country for white people, we need to destroy whiteness and ascend to a higher plane of diversity. Monoculture is not the vibe of the 21st century

if the will is to shit on cunts who just want a safe place, then thats fucked up mate

nah dont they though

Shit didn't mean to reply to you mate

how do i edit thread title
I cant

But this post needs to amend the OP.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
AMENDMENT
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Before we begin this thread: ‘I acknowledge the Wurundjeri willam people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we meet and pay our respect to Traditional Elders, both past and present and those who continue our journey’.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

>
>I am a proud Green voter. There is no other party that actually campaigns for the disadvantaged and the downtrodden. Australia is not a country for white people, we need to destroy whiteness and ascend to a higher plane of diversity. Monoculture is not the vibe of the 21st century

You can fuck off with the illegals you wog cunt.

Of course. It's never their fault. We have to protect them. It's not their fault that their countries are in ruins either. It's the evil white man. Can't you see that talking about them in this way is patronising and even racist. You say they need help, they can't take care of themselves, they can't improve their country. We as superior white peoples must know BETTER. We need to fix them

BTW in OP title.
>HOW CAN THEY?
You gave yourself away achmed

>nah dont they though
lying dumb fuck

The real problem is that these cunts running away are the literal faggots, cowards and scheming criminals that are the worst of the societies they are running away from.

If they didnt fly to Indonesia in business class, and jump on a boat in armani clothes with bags full of tens of thousands of USD and jewelery even after bribing multiple officials and people smugglers, and were in fact actual refugees who had at least tried to fight off the islamists i could give a shit.

but really fuck them. they have more than enough to live a comfortable life in an islamic country of their choosing. they are coming here to feed off our welfare and support their families to come over here and suck even more off the teat.

fuck em

Seeking.
Not finding.

there is a big difference between asylum and economic migration.

fuck off

There are no illegals. We are all people of this world, and you do not become an 'illegal' person by traversing an imaginary line. We are all humans and we are all of this beautiful earth, and we are all valid and not illegal

>he doesn't think white settlement had an impact on abbordigital society

i bet you don't even know a single refugee how can you say this about all of them. ya sure they all have armani clothes you absolute fucking douchecanoe

>the "economic migration" meme
shutup adolf you cant say anything

Seeking asylum may be a human right, albeit no court will ever help you claim that right, but sure as hell accepting refugees isn't a human duty.

You mean social tourism?

>what are rights and concomitant obligations

>people replying to this bait

>>what is binding international law

Nonexistent, a myth, imaginary, fictional.

International law is like contract law except there are no court orders. The worst that can happen is you piss some people off.

I dont want to know any of em. unfortunately had to interact with them for work.
the only interactions i've had since then with refos have been negative.

megagetoverit.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/another-boat-load-of-poor-vulnerable-and-starving-refugees-arrive-on-christmas-island/

>enforceable

By whom?

>people are seriously falling for this

Why do they always mention their rights and not the duties of others? Oh right, they're self centered pieces of shit, and they just parrot whatever leftist humanitarian orgs tell them to.

Also try requesting asylum in Libya and tell me how it goes.

no it isn't we are full

please don't use "refos" we need to refer to them in a civilised and compassionate way

by international law, dickhead

Assuming this is not just bait idc.

You god damn left wing ideologs don't realise how incredibly arrogant and racist you are yourself. You always assume every third world country consists of retarded children that cant take care of themselves or have been raped by the "white devil".
You just wanna feel good about yourselves. You want to feel morally superior and are too dumb to realise how that's actually selfish behavior and the pinnacle of arrogance.
And while you are furiously masturbating for being part of the "good people" you dont realise how you are benefitting no one with your retarded agenda and are even betraying your own people, the culture that allowed you the freedom to be the wannabe superior unwordly fuck you are and future generations.
kys

Law needs to be reformed so there's restrictions on how far they can travel and still claim asylum. Withdrawing from the UN is better.

once someone you care about gets assaulted, robbed and raped by a fucking islamic scumbag refo and you see how it can destroy them and their family, youll change your mind.

never mind the years of bullshit in court to get the cunt in jail who is being protected by marxist scum lawyers supported by greenie cunts like you

i hope youll be the first up against the wall when the time comes traitor

> UN.
> Any independent power whatsoever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Fuck off were full! Eat a dick border hopping cunts.

>what is colonialism
>what is iraq and afghanistan wars
we shit on them and thats why they are in bad situation

one world one love theres no borders we cant restrict them coming to places the world is one cmon

islam is a peaceful religion and we must respect it and encourage it. personally, i would encourage quran classes in our schools for our children

even if we dont obey UN its about human decency and compassion you shitcunt

This is the same UN that put a Saudi in charge of human rights.. Yeah?

Can we take them in, then make soap out of them?

>international law
>binding

LMFAO, Who's going to come after us..the world police? going to arrest our country?

You're not a refugee if you just hop on a boat and ditch your credentials or have unverifiable credentials.

Also we're full.

when a bucket of shit is full you can't add more shit to the bucket you dumb nigger kys cunt

>its the law mate cmon

whites dont get to say who are refugees and who are not

they should kick us whites out of australia for what we did

we are the original illegal immigrants and not even refugees we didnt need a safe haven waht the fUCKC SERIOUSLY WHITE PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER

You're a traitor. A disease to the culture that is ironically superior to others, because it allows cancerous self destroying cells like you to exist without getting your traitorous head kicked in.

You demonize the culture that has been benefitting you all your life just for feel good points and live in the illusion to be some kind of selfless hero while everyone else is evil instead of the worst human scum imaginable: a selfhating loser that needs social validation over anything else and a traitor to your people. kys already

I agree with you completely mate.
But where can we go?

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK COMMUNISM
FUCK TRAITORS
FUCK OFF WE"RE FULL

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/asylum-seeker-who-came-to-australia-by-boat-charged-over-alleged-rape-of-fosterhome-girl/news-story/c0c5e187de0fd1be4578c65a66d242c8

michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/8-muslim-man-attack-decorated-australian-veteran-and-his-wife-on-victorian-beach-australia-day.html

pokiepleasures.com.au/3-sudanese-asylum-scumbags-die-in-car-crash-leaving-12-kids-on-the-taxpayer-purse-for-life/

i'm sorry i'm just a moral person
you have no morals at all
how does that feel
you are the epitome of the regression of the human race from its moral ideals

emma is an inspiration
you would be blessed to have an ounce of the social justice consciousness that she has

If not soap, can we make leather wallets out of them? Save the animals and all that.

anywhere but here
we could be the literal slaves of the First Nations peoples, but even that would not be a sufficient apology...dunno ay

>dailytelegraph
stopped reading there

nice samefagging m8 u got caught out

Why don't you take them to some island and tell them it's Australia and those trees and huts are Sydney.

I quoted mself specifically to point out I'm samefag. Are you really this thick?

I need a new pen case. Which skin do you recommend? Syrian or paki?

>heartless
They used to say you're under 25 and didn't support Labor you were heartless. But you're brainless if you support them after you're 25.

shutup samefag

that's a disgusting and shameful thought and you need to reflect on you being the descendant of a lineage of human beings that has ended up with you having an absolutely abhorrent thought like this, you are a disgrace to humankind

I'm thinking Paki, because you no longer need to tan the leather to get brown coloured wallets. Think of the savings!

heartless and brainless classic meme phrase ya ive never seen this one before fuck off back to le raddet dickhead