>Moana
youtube.com/watch?v=26VVziemjAc

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXIkUgG3h6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=WmL2w62PXGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't Disney include subtle cameos from other movies of theirs?

She's obviously a descendant.

It's called a cameo you absolute retard. Disney always does this

>those nips
MOOOOOOOODS

>Why is this allowed?
Because they're Disney.

I agree why are female nipples allowed
someone ban this filth

Wow that's pretty bad

>defending this shit
How much are you getting paid?

Wreck-It-Ralph: Ralph gets is in a Ipad.

That's not even proper model recycling. You should see what they did in the 70s and 80s, where they literally reused the same animated sequences in different movies

nu/co/ loves sameface don't you know?

Another

All the loudniggers have the same exact face shape. It's either a bean or a circle. There is no middle ground. It is utter garbage.

This one's not as egregious but you can still clearly tell they reused animation

Does it really matter as long as the product is good? They did this in the 80's with The Jungle Book and Robin Hood, and it's not like it made either movie worse. In a way it was even charming.

>These sisters look a bit like each other
Outrage!

>That's not even proper model recycling.
CGI can literally reload a model, it's worse than your example because they didn't even have to trace the art, the model is ready to animate again.

>a bit
user...

Dang I guess you're right. At least with the trad animation they had to redraw it a bit. CGI just promotes laziness

Also Disney at the time wasn't worth hundreds of billion dollars, by Robin hood they were nearly bankrupt.

That's a palette swap, not one model over another.

That's why there are some inconsistencies with the eyebrow and her face size?

Because literally who fucking cares

It's distracting and unnecessary, it took my out of the scene a bit cause I recognized the girl from somewhere

Whatever it is its lazy.

What's the middle left?

Wind in the willows

It's FAR from the most distracting cameo Disney has ever done.

I know right? My sister-in-law's parents made 5 daughters and they all look fucking similar. Lazy cunts...

>similar
There's a difference between similar and identical you buffoon.

>You should see what they did in the 70s and 80s, where they literally reused the same animated sequences in different movies
In fact, lets do just that:
youtube.com/watch?v=hXIkUgG3h6c

You're a faggot

>make billions of dollars every year
>still rush out cheap cashgrabs whenever you can
Never change Disney.

>identical
Any 5-year-old can differentiate Anna and Elsa, user.

Are you dumber than a 5-year-old?

>He doesn't know what sameface is.
Anyway here's your hat.

They look like triplets ...
Why is Disney so terrible holy fuck

/3/ here.
Completely shameless model reuse.
Pixar even has a UNIVERSAL MAN.
I´m ok with that.

>can't tell faces apart
you probably have autism

Is this the first time you’ve noticed a Disney cameo?

>Never change Disney.
As long as the assholes in Washington keep extending their copyrights they've literally got not reason to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

Ever wonder why all you seem to see are reboots and rehashes? Because with the way the system is set up now if you do something that ends up looking like something else FROM OVER 100 YEARS AGO, then you're gonna get sued.

Meh, it's not that bad and fairly cost efficient. Films, television and cartoons reuse assets all the time and back then it wasn't odd to see certain movies outright reuse entire scenes from other films.

>sisters having similar faces is same face
I don’t think the problem is Sup Forums.

Rapunzel is infinitely superior. Anna and Elsa look like toys (...which I'm sure is the point).

>Films, television and cartoons reuse assets all the time
Don’t forget games. Majora’s Mask is a noticeable example.

We need to take down Disney.
Who’s with me?

>replied to the wrong post
you probably have autism

You know, for some reason I was wishfuly thinking that Vanelope would get sidelined a bit in WiR 2.

>Anna and Elsa look like toys (...which I'm sure is the point).
How?

You guys realise Disney is famous for creating animation shortcuts right? Animation is expensive and time consuming, as long as it's not to blatant who cares.

Or do you think that it's lazy that animators don't redraw the background every frame like they did in the early days

Is this sarcasm?

Majora's Mask was intentionally made with the resources of Ocarina of Time to cut costs and time. There was only a down time of 2 years between the two.

You can't run away from trouble, user. There ain't no place that far.

>Majora's Mask was intentionally made with the resources of Ocarina of Time to cut costs and time.
As opposed to other animation reusing which is unintentional and done for no reason?

>born in BC Pacific paradise

>The ocean itself is your playmate, it shows you it's wonders and leaves you gifts like the heart of a goddess

>born in modern US
>mom distracts you with an inane tablet game as she drives you to daycare

They did say every Disney Princess was going to cameo in the movie

>Majora's Mask was intentionally made with the resources of Ocarina of Time to cut costs and time.
Which is the main reason for reusing assets to begin with.

Recently watched all of Dragons: Race to the Edge, loved it, but my god every dragon hunter is the same guy even when their faces are covered you can see it.

Would of been easier to ignore if they were just background characters but a lot of the time they do important stuff like playing the episode baddy, only to be killed off and return as someone else in the next episode.

Is there no corner cutting technique in 3d that would trigger most 3d artists or is anything go?

dumbfuck

But WHY? they have the money to do better than this. If it were some low budget who gives a shit movie by a no name company it would be okay, but the biggest animation studio in the world? that's just bad.

Using the studio max Teapot in a comercial product would probably trigger some people.

Rapunzel looks nothing like Honey Lemon.

>born in BC Pacific Paradise
>almost get killed by a giant enemy crab, sentient coconuts, and a fucking volcano running at full force

>born in modern US

>get shot

Isn't this just the plot of that Dave Chappelle skit

Disney has always been lazy

>born in modern Europe

>get raped

>Born in London

>Get acid

>someone jokingly compares pacific islands and the US
>BUH YUROP
Obsessed.

>All the loudniggers have the same exact face shape
> image shows that they clearly don't

Why am I getting turned on by her flat chest...?

>Why is this allowed?

It's a cameo/easter egg Plenty of studios do this. Calm your autism.

I'm guessing Wreck-It Ralph is a licensing nightmare when it comes to cameos and references to real-world properties, so it eats into the animation budget.

did you know that Masked monster in Moana was just the Sloth from Zootopia?

well duh, they buy everyone with talent and milk them to death

>It's a cameo/easter egg
yeah... sure..... totally not just a lazy reload of an old CGI model.... Disney is god after all. Death to infidels.

This had been happen since day 1 at Disney.

Are you blind or just retarded?

They made Vanellope ugly.

OY VEY it's not recycled, it's an "easter egg". You should be thankful to us, infact we are gonna increase the ticket price.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmL2w62PXGY

It's ok when Disney does it.

>born into a state of ignorance

>get enlightened

it's called a reference. stop being such an insufferable faggot

so, what game was the little girl even supposed to be playing? Or rather, what game was it imitating? Cause I would play that game. it does seem pretty zen

>That mini game with the bunnies that resembles those shitty flash games for little girls
>Ralph makes the bunny explode by overfeeding him and the girl screams in terror
I-isn't that somewhat Elsagate-ish?

>"cameos"
>"easter eggs"
>"homages"
people will always defend laziness

Lemme guess, you like Disney's Robin Hood, despite it being traced to shit and back.

>Rapunzel is superior

In every conceivable way; Anna is a good 2nd place though.

>Elsagate
they have Idina Menzel and Tom Holland as cameo VAs, I think we all know what it's going to be...

Because that's the entire fucking point of making CGI films, because it allows them to build up a database of assets that make future films easier to produce. Why waste time and resources into creating a model for a little girl who'll be on screen for probably two seconds when you already have the model for a little girl ready to go?

This is a bait thread. Everyone getting angry in this thread is an idiot who fell for bait.

oh jesus no

>look it up
I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel when they show it on the big screen

>hey murray! just slap that model in dere! yeah it's in the file folder "browbbabby", just cut and paste that shit and have the koreans give her some modern clothes!

It's annoying when you take time to analyze but it ultimately isn't that bad if it's kept to a minimum. But if it gets to be too much it can start to fall apart, like all the ideas that the kid is a descendant or cameo but it could easily just be laziness.

this seems like a reference rather than laziness

EPIC. I'm with you, user!
>*holds up spork*

Do you have brain damage?

>disney dindunuthing they gudboi you are being racist