ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

>We're not the Flash, Iris. We are the Tomorrow People.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotceleb.com/peyton-list-on-the-tomorrow-people-set-photos-in-vancouver-2014-04-07.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always thought all the Felicity stuff was because Greg Berlanti wanted to fuck the actress. And now I find out he's gay.

Well, Guggie is not gay.

I wonder what's going to happen to these shows when WB goes bankrupt and has to sell DC to the competent studio

Whatever happened to andrew kreisberg? His wife divorced him didn't she?

I hope we finally get Batman on the CW. Actual Batman, not the Green one that's on the Felicity show.

>andrew kreisberg
Poor guy...

>Batman on the CW. Actual Batman
Yeah, can't wait.

so while people are pointing out the cost-cutting, would people get more mad if they actually spent money on a one time only original suit?

There isn't going to be a CW when WB goes under you moron

since people are shitting on iris not being smart enough for the team, will she go to that chinese monastery and get recruited by rip as well?

It's 50% owned by CBS retard.

Can she sing karaoke?

>We are the Tomorrow People

Wait what?

They rebooted the Tomorrow People for a season

gotceleb.com/peyton-list-on-the-tomorrow-people-set-photos-in-vancouver-2014-04-07.html

>rebooted

again: wait what?

(checks)

Shit. I was thinking of the 'Forever People' because I am dumb.

And what you think they're going to magically want 100% of a failed channel when they have enough problems with their own?

>failed channel
kys you fucking cw-hater

I unironically think Iris is the sexiest woman in the whole CWverse. Legitimately the hottest black chick i've ever seen. I would fuck my sister too if I was Barry

>I would fuck my sister too
Barry pls.