Greeks BTFO by Germany again

Germany on Wednesday opposed calls for debt relief for Greece after U.S. President Barack Obama offered support for such a mechanism for the recession-hit euro zone state during a trip to Athens.

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said late on Tuesday granting Greece debt relief would do it a disservice.

"Whoever says 'we will relieve your debts' is doing Greece a disservice," the finance ministry confirmed Schaeuble as saying after the Passauer Neue Presse daily reported it.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for Trump and Putin to reclaim Constantinople for Greece.
Hopefully after they invade Berlin and re-partition Germany.

In your dreams. Greece is rightful German clay, we paid for it.

>debt relief is bad
>but let's keep throwing money into Greece even though they'll never pay back the massive amount of debt they have
can't wait to see this shitty union fall into pieces

Fuck all lazy Greeks!

This.
It's outright idiotic to keep this shitty currency alive at all costs.

We don't get the money back and Greece isn't going to get better anytime soon. It's shit for everyone.

Yeah if we forgive them their debts they'll totally change and not just continue as is

We shouldn't forgive the debt at all.
But we should release them from the Euro or just return to our DMark.
Then they can devalue or do whatever.

Whatever way we choose we won't get our money back. It's gone.

>implying Germany didn't profit from the Greek crisis

We fucking bought Greece mate

Greece has to suffer for our debts... Well more for Italy, spain , Portugal and the other vultures that would jump the debt cut train once greece receives one. However in the long run there is no way around it.

what a subtle way to conquer Europe again Klaus.
no more blitzkrieg, but Geldkrieg

Germoney will soon fail too.
Remeber DB they will crash harder than the Hindenburg.

We learned from the best.

>what a subtle way to conquer Europe again Klaus.

What, invite Africa to do it for you?

That's capitalism.

Inviting cheap workforce, that's what they did in Britain with Pakis & Indians.

Schaeuble actually has wanted to kick Greece out of the Eurozone but the USA has pressured him not to do so. How did BTFO who?

we dont mind desu.
Most of the young people are becoming immigrants.
2 of my 4 brothers work in germany and i`ll follow them next year
>tfw they said they will help me get a job as soon as i arrive.
Life if fucking great desu
dunno dude and idc let them throw their money away because thats what they are doing eight now

Funny you said that...

At least your trying to work, sounds like Germany is making you guys work the lower tier workforce while Germans move up in admin roles.

schaeuble is controlled opposition, an ass licker par excelence

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

idc man as long as the pay is good enough to live a decent life AND send some money back in greece and i work on the subject i studied i couldnt care less

Grexit soon?

Hope it works well, but usually lower rank workforce are the most vulnerable to being used by companies. So learn some German worker rights and regulations to protect yourself.

Ich kann die griechen nicht riechen

It was your fucking stupid currency union that did this to them. If it weren't for the Euro they could devalue their currency to help exports and tourism. When the EU collapses just remember you did it to yourself.

You'd have to compete with Jewmerica and Englandistan for that matter.

Ich liebe dich, Baby

Zeig mir deinen Olivenbaum

>Hope it works well
Same here, so far my brothers are really pleased with their jobs.
I hope that`ll will be the case for me as well