How hard would you fuck this bitch?

She's probably 5"1", she's cute, she likely has a very tight snatch, she's a conservative, she owns guns, she's smart, feisty, and has blue eyes and blonde hair. What more could a guy ask for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9_ba76Vn_I
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxj1Maql0Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying she doesn't exist off a diet of black dick.

pretty hard, desu senpai

She is fake as fuck. She is just a liberal college kid who wants to be famous, so she pretends to be right wing.

I hate these type of people.

Nah, I don't doubt she's conservative. I agree though, fake af

Dammit I got banned for 3 days for posting a thread about her

I wouldn't because she would never allow it and I don't believe in raping /ourgirls/.

On a scale of 1-100, I'd fuck her 30% hard

>Fucking chick lean
>Fucking CA compliant mags
>Fucking incorrect shouldering
>Fucking trigger discipline

Fucking disgusting.

sexy/10 would go slightly out of my way to smash.

I would fuck her so hard that even if she braced her self with titanium alloy restraints, I would still spatially rend my dick so deep and so hard that spacetime would shear and my dick would penetrate her at maximum force, lightspeed velocity and for all of eternity.

As a memento I'd break my dick off inside her so that she can use my solid diamond penis as a dildo for further pleasuring as she sexually traverses the annals of history.

Fuck off, leafcuck.

ahahh good luck with that face of yours OP. She only bangs Alpha males.

>5 foot 1

Yeah, I'd rather not bring manlets into this world.

W-w-what?

I just watch her for her political views.

....aaand limp. Thanks.

I'd start a family so hard with that bitch

I don't like any woman that's willing to go on TV. Though I'd fuck her I guess

Like this guy said. Until White Woman start showing they hate the blacks, White Woman are absolute trash.

Are you posting on Sup Forums for self validation, Tomi?

On a scale of 1-10 then i would rate your comment at a C.

>feisty
code word for bitch

Anyone have a link for the show where she had Southern on?

I still prefer Kayleigh McEnany, she seems kinda crazy, like she'd be a freaky dirty slut in the sack. And I like how she regularly rustles Van Jones' jimmies.

youtu.be/b9_ba76Vn_I

>fake
>99.9% chance she marries a pro baseball player that smacks her around

A ball gag to shut her the fuck up

Don't forget it was White women coming out voting for Trump that won it. We could not have done it without them. So not all of them are useless.

i don't like short women. They appear to be more aggressive than women of average height. The same principle applies to men.

Her boyfriend is an irl navy seal.

I get the sense that she loves attention. She sounds like one of those little kids who talks politics and activism (in a trite and formulaic, but impassioned way) because her parents praise her to the moon for it.

Just doesn't sound genuine to me. It's just platitude after platitude... delivered as if it was being read off a sheet of paper.

Spot on she is sexy.

True. I take back my statement. I forgot at times how easily influenced woman are. They saw through the Hillary mess as much as we did and helped secuire a Trump presidency. I'm just tired of media shit trying to point out white woman as sluts.

lol she really does look exactly like that

off the record, I purchased this the other night. I've let myself go (26yo) and hoping I can come out a good man.

Ugh she has one of those ultra thin a-cup/flat ass type bodies, obnoxiously blonde hair and a generic Becky face which only looks good because of the professional makeup/lighting on her show. This is the worst type of "attractive" woman. I don't know why the conservative media enjoys this stupid look so much.

shouldering by putting gunstock on top of shoulder

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WOMAN

You feel any better?

Its an act

She has this typical squeaky high-pitched annoying American voice.
I don't know why all women in the states speak like this, but I could only spend time with her if she speaks proper English like Brits.

>she likely has a very tight snatch

If you think "smart" and "feisty" are attractive qualities in a woman you're a cuck prove me wrong

It's worse on the newscasts there, but fuck is their nasal voice unbearable.

Something seems off...
>fish mouth
Yeah, not risking it.

Hasn't arrived yet. But I feel COMPLETELY nutrient deficienct, that I know that even the least potent ingredients in this will start to help clean me out. body & mind. If you want an honest review toss your email.

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

You like dumb girls with no personality?

>""""""""""blonde"""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxj1Maql0Ew

Those eyes are shitskin colored not blue, her hair is probably dyed blonde. SHES A PHONY

>has blue eyes and blonde hair. What more could a guy ask for?
Boring. She would only fuck chads and niggers. Brunettes and Red Heads are way hotter.

You better not be the same german fag who I saw ranting about American accents the other day

Fuck off ahmed

I say this from time to time, deal with it.

I'm really wondering why every female has a artificial high pitched voice in the states.

This

/thread