Is The Tattoo Meme Finally Going Away?

I know it will never TOTALLY go away but I seem to see fewer women getting them than I did several years ago. Maybe it's because now they just say they're genderfluid or whatever to "like totally show the world how different they are from the other girls", I dunno.

But if they are getting them less then that's good regardless. If there's one universal standard of beauty it's clear skin so there's little else worse than a woman fucking up their looks with a bunch of shitty scribbles like they're a toilet stall. Most people, especially women can't be trusted to decorate their homes tastefully let along thinking that permanently getting butterflies, kanji & flowers put on themselves is a good idea. They all look like bruises from more than a foot away anyway.

captcha was a tattoo parlor - ha!

High test or THICC that is the question. Digitus

who is that slutty redhead slut with the big butt

THICC because it describes her body and mental capacity

Rubi Raye, here have a better look at that masterpiece on her backside.

Thanks senpai, I'd give her a money shot

Taking her to lunch at PF Chang's wouldn't probably be enough to seal the deal.

>face looks like she has downs
>nice thick body in the right places
>massive tattoo is a deal breaker

I'm sorry, I meant to say WOULD be enough to seal the deal

>Start to notice that the ones with zero tattoos happen to be the most redpilled
>Start to date exclusively non-tattoo

I would say that's because they want to look more professional but these days it seems like one can't even get a job at a bank without at least a neck tattoo

wut, tattoos are getting more prevalent than ever
blame instagram and tumblr

damnit! maybe it's just the fad now in Estonia? like I mentioned before most of the types girls I've seen who would follow the herd to the tattoo parlor a few years back now all talk about their gender identity instead because that's the latest fad here.

>tfw I had hoped by 2016 we'd be living in a cyberpunk future where people got machine guns installed in their bodies but instead they're getting penises.

it starts before tumblr & instagram look how similar the way girls tattoo themselves is to the way they put stickers and scribbles all over the school notebooks.

The only people who should have tattoos are male members of a lifelong fraternity such as the military, or an exclusive club.

Women with tattoos are like buildings covered in graffiti. They look like shit, they are easy to get into, and likely contain toxic waste.

Tattoos are a sign of not giving a shit and wanting to be a queer. Very mislead people.

This. Only people with a life long commitment should have tattoos.

Lol'd

But yeah, it's a crying shame that women with such beautiful skin ruin themselves by writing basic bitch level philosophy, or with some vapid design like stars.

The tattoo trend peaked in the last previous years because of Instagram and the like. I feel like the trend is dying though, like everyone who wanted to get tattoos already did. The amount of tattooed people remains pretty much constant.

I'm a pretty artistic person and I think tattoos are cool when they're creative or when your whole body is covered in them. Girls with cool tattoos are hot as fuck. However I think if you've gotten a tattoo that's some 5cm x 5cm blotch on your shoulder or some text on your arm you should be aborted post-birth.

I'd never get tattoos myself though, I feel like they'd get in the way of my future career. I also don't want my wife to be tattooed.

all right so when can you get the tattoo ? at the end of your formation? after several years of service ?

that picture is hilarious, saved & thanks.

After basic training

Or after initiation into the masons

How can somebody screw up a tattoo so badly, and how did she not notice at some point while it was being done?

is it ok for emt firefighter police and the sort?
(emt in formation)

It's so puzzling to see people with tattoos make fun of people with so-called ugly or strange tattoos. They all seem equally ugly to me.

Clear and pale white skin should be the standard for perfection.

Who gets a police tattoo?
Might as well get one saying DMV or Teacher

I love tattoos.

It is a red flag that tells me the person is trash and to be avoided.

She looks like her mother drank a LOT of alcohol during pregnancy but damn I would love to slide my dick inside her ass,

I've honestly gotten into screaming matches with my woman whenever she gets the inclination to get a tattoo. One time she almost went off to get some suicide prevention awareness ribbon tattooed on her by her best friend's boyfriend at the time and I said I would fucking kick the shit of him if he put on dot of ink on her and it's a good thing I did because the guy turned out to be total scum (surprise) so now she's not walking around with a constant reminder of the guy who treated her friend like garbage.

Agreed

well i saw a couple with the serve and protect

So, either your a seat of your pants thoughtless bacteria, or you're someone who has devoted themselves for life to a cause.

It also let's you know which ones are more likely to be sluts you can chokefuck and generally ignore.

>"Is The Tattoo Meme Finally Going Away?"
>existed for over 10,000 years
Doubt it.
Don't like it?
Don't get one.
Don't like girls with them?
Don't fuck them.
It's not rocket science.

Getting a tattoo doesn't prevent suicide. It marks you as a faggot that doesn't care about others only how others perceive you.

and it seems like the girls with the most gorgeous fair complexion are the ones rushing off to be the next suicide girl, it's maddening watching someone just fuck up something beautiful like that.

nigger is that a kid

>Don't like girls with them?
>Don't fuck them.
it is somewhat difficult these days to find a girl who hasn't gotten drunk or peer pressured for just that one moment in their adult life to be taken off to get a tattoo and then it's all over

Not going to lie but I love girls with tattoos, dyed colored hair, piercings, fine as fuck with a constant resting bitch face.

Fuck my life nigga. All these girls all have deep fucking issues too. One I think may have driven me insane.

Stay away gentlemen. They're the heroin of the women world.

Nigger how new are you?

>it is somewhat difficult these days to find a girl who hasn't gotten drunk or peer pressured for just that one moment in their adult life to be taken off to get a tattoo and then it's all over
I never thought I would feel the need to post this ever again.
Impressive.

People who are required to get tattoos.
>Salty old sailors.
>Pirates.
>Vikings.
>Yakuza
>Tattoo artists (Because that's just good business sense)

People who can get away with it.
>Professional fighters.
>Truckers.
>Frat boys, but only if they get that one specific tattoo that marks them as a member of that fraternity.
>Cultists.
>Female school bus drivers.
>Soldiers

People who shouldn't get tattoos.
>Everyone else.

A sailor getting an anchor tattoo after his first deployment feels appropriate

just picture them in 10 years when they'e all aging scenesters who unlike the ones in the past that just dressed for their age will permanently be disfigured by their poor choices now with tattoos piercing, ear spacers etc.

pic unrelated
she is ugu like brit

I love hou you faggets always post most ugly skanks with lots of unralated tatoos, but not those rly good lokin ones or girl with tatoo that siuts her.

You can cry all you want but tatoos are part of human cutlure since like 4000 bc and will be.
Your fav SS had tatoos.

I didn't mind tattoos before, but they turn me off now. I wouldn't not date a woman because of them, but I'd wish she didn't have them. I'm so glad I never got one myself, because I thought it would be cool when I was a teenager.

That Rubi pig is thicc and has an amazing ass, but jesus, it's ruined.

these better examples are noticeably missing from your post because you can't defend what you just said

ITT: """Redpilled""" men shit on hundreds of years of European tattoo tradition because a jew book told them to/their jew boss doesn't tolerate it

Get the tattoo removed. Use makeup and cover up the lack of judgement. No one knows you got the tattoo besides yourself.

sheeeit pablo, I'd love to hear about your traditions of actual whores having tatoos

This works.

muslim moor halfbreeds like you don't get to talk about European tradition

besides the frat boys.

and pirates for that matter.

I don't see anything wrong on tattoing yourself as long as it has some meaning.

Today I saw a girl with glasses, this haircut, wearing a dress

She had tattoos on both feet and full calf tattoo

Do not know what to make of a girl like that

You forgot that athletes and musicians can get away with it.

If you win an olympic gold medal, it's getting a tattoo.

but usually it doesn't. it's just random shit like stars, butterflies, flowers, kanji, maybe if they think they're really "chic" they'll get some Roy Lichtenstein kitsch or nrrrd girl dr who nonsense.

I agree on this. lots of people get tattos just because trends and "coolness", I don't like this mindset neither.
I have one and I'll probably get another one in the future. but when you grow up you start seeing it as a waste of money, so only meaningful things for me.

I feel like in the past tattoos were something you had to earn the right to wear, and only extremely fringe people would ever be seen with them. Now cunts see a tattoo they like on pinterest and get it so it matches their new shoes, or gelled hair faggots get full sleeves like a yakuza chief when they work at a frozen yogurt store. You basically look like a faggot if you have a tattoo in 2016 and you aren't a maori headhunter or sailor.

A whore.

#1 is bikers faggot

again this.

here, 60 sek in google.
Its not my fault your whores cant choose a decent tatto and go with lookin like a notepad instead.

Got a nigger dot.

Said canadian....you shouldnt talk at all, unless its about your cuck exp.

How much does a tatto cost in america? I see people gettin a lot of them but here in spain are pretty expensive. I don't know if in USA are cheaper or people does not care about money

Im a chef and ive had people surprised that i have no tats
Tbh kitchen staff like to tat themselves up with stupid shitty tats (even though most of them are job related). It just comes with the territory cos choosing a chef career is masochism

gross looks like varicose veins spidering down her arm from an infected heroin injection

Its pretty expensive, im sure half the retards who get them end up putting them on a credit card.

don't be mad because my ancestors were able to conquer the non shit half of the new world.

>tfw ex gf got 2 anchors, a feather and the flying birds

i can't believe this shit. why is it so accurate?

I thought it was because most chefs are ex-convicts ..if copped is to be believed. Every contestant has some story that goes like this.

>I got out of jail 5 years ago and I need to win this so my daughter has someone to look up to

because women are a meme

Tattoos are the worst but are markers for people who have horrible judgement which is good because I know who to avoid.

thats a big butt

Depends, professional is expenisive, but jailhouse is cheap as long as you show truth.

You never had to earn right to have tatoo, you needed money. I love how you dumb cunts with no history are trying to force other cultures to behave like you want.

No one gives a flying fuck. Tats are cool, but with all things you need thought and moderation for it to work.
>Gross
Since we now talk about subjective things
I use "gross" whenever you fucks post.

Strong independent empowered woman unsatisfied with her lesbian love life....?

>MUH POLISH TATTOO HISTORY

shut the fuck up, yuropoor

Some are just retarded,
but some would literally wear an onion on their belt only because its the style of their time.

Its not most, even in the west. Kitchen crew come from everywhere.
Tats are an identifying ingroup marker for an insulated group. Thats why you see it on gangers and sailors and soldiers etc. Kitchen staff spend their lives in the kitchen world (its literally opposite of normie world) so its really popular.

Chill out on the poles bro, they have been through hell, They had to deal with the commie fuckers for years.

Yeah Poland has a proud tradition of tattoos

>Poles=Kikes
Fuck off with that noise.

Onions are amazing, they're sweet and also naturally have and combine with that fatty flavor when cooked. Obviously raw they have a bitterness which still applies itself to many dishes. I'd consider bearing the mark of the onion just because it is a superior vegetable.

rekt

Yeah, but millenials are permanently soiled as a generation.
Looking for a generation Z conservative waifu right now even though I'm 30.

Not necessarily what he was saying. Rather a bunch of major concentration camps in Poland. Be charitable.

I wish you luck with that, France invented the left eating itself.

Who the fuck drew that 100 dollar bill, and how the fuck do they have a job as a tattoo artist? I could do a better job myself for fuck sake.

>just picture them in 10 years when they'e all aging scenesters

Fuck that, I like to picture them in 60 years when they start turning up on mortuary slabs. Can you imagine doing the autopsy on some grandma covered in trashy ghetto tramp stamps and shit? I'd be too busy laughing.

Is there an example of non-basic bitch philosophy you can get as a tattoo?

Got a few of them.
Fun times.

For sure, Poland and Germany were hit hard before we were. Can't help it sometimes because what has happended to them is our future in the US of A

Kek

Probably not, Kant doesn't have slogans like "carpe diem"