Black student apparently assaulted by a white student with a hot glue gun

>A black student was attacked with a hot glue gun in a string of racial incidents at a St. Louis area high school, his mother said.
>Lynette Ursury posted on Facebook that her sophomore son was cornered by a white student with the gun at Ladue Horton Watkins High School last week.
>She said that he now has a third degree burn on his arm after his attackers squeezed a blotch of hot glue on a piece of paper and slapped it on him.
>“This is sickening what is happening to our children and the response and action the district is taking when it comes to African American students,” said Ursury.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/black-st-louis-high-school-student-attacked-hot-glue-gun-article-1.2876280
theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/11/donald-trump-racism-white-anti-racists/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white on black anything
>CLANSMEN KKK NAZIS RACSISTS

>Black on white anything
>no media coverage

Really makes you think.

This is a publicity stunt for money.

They've been maiming themselves to get out of work since they came here on boats.

>Lynette Ursury posted on Facebook that her sophomore son was cornered by a white student with the gun at Ladue Horton Watkins High School last week.

literally what? you know how fast hot glue cools? This would have to have been done super quick and around a lot of people

BAN ASSAULT HOT GLUE

Apes act like apes and some are surprised.

>Cornered by a student
>A
>Student
>Single student turning into more or is able to hold down a guy AND put hot glue on a paper then slap it on him and keep him in place from wrenching away
And where the hell did this take place? Glue guns typically are wired so it's not like there's much room for him to move and be cornered.

>no link

This is baffling.

you're a dumb fcuking nigger i can tell because you don't even save full size images you just save faggot nigger thumbnails you lazy shit you're either a nigger or a wigger either way kys

>Posts about it on facebook
>doesn't immediately report to the police

staged, fake, and gay.

Don't care.
It's about time they go back too.

>lack student apparently assaulted by a white s
nydailynews.com/news/national/black-st-louis-high-school-student-attacked-hot-glue-gun-article-1.2876280

Attacker was hispanic

Black students do fucked up shit to white students every single day of the year. But the instant a white student does anything to a black one, it's reminiscent of the ku klux klan and we need a dialog on white oppression.

Jesus Christ, I don't even know if it's real. Even if it is, it was probably an accident. Niggers are so sensitive. We really should deport them all

I'll wait till they start shooting themselves and each other and then blame it on white people

I'm gonna allow it, it makes whites look like a carjacker

It's up to the white man to do something:
theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/11/donald-trump-racism-white-anti-racists/2/

A WHITE Hispanic?

>Two South African men arrested in racially charged coffin attack
Looks like they're just trying to give him a safe transport over to Europe

Technically they do already by shooting other niggers then going BLM.

My bet is that it was some high Mexican fooling around.

The fact that the mother tried to blame it on Whites is disturbing. It goes to show the lengths to which Blacks will try to demonize Whites, no matter how far fetched.

Wait, it was a fucking mexican who did it to him? Oh jesus christ. And the news site just HAD to say 'Trumps election SPARKED a wave of hate crimes'.

Fuck no it didn't. There is no indication outside of overblown reports online that anything happened anywhere. Somehow that got turned into "A WAVE OF HATE CRIMES" by the media despite there being ZERO evidence of such a thing.

>student at film and make up school
>bets on this?
Derp
>attack
>glue gun
Pick one

Local here.
Ladue is one of the best public schools I know.
This reeks of BS and niggertry

There have been enough of these proven fake that I won't believe this actually happened until we get proof.

They already do that

>Lynette Ursury posted on Facebook that her sophomore son was cornered by a white student

> posted on Facebook

>Facebook

The story is a lie.

To a nigger if youre not black as the ace of spades youre white.

yes but now they're getting hit by cars too.

I love how it's "racially charged" when a white man does ANYTHING to a black man. But turn it around and it's just 'teens attacking other teens', or some such bullshit.

Did you even see that coffin vid? He wasn't even being violent. He was being fucking DELICATE with the nigger. Goddamn, I wish there WAS a wave of hate crimes at this point.

Hol up on we should ask them their gender and race

I only brought this up here because I'm skeptical of every single anti-Trump-supporter story out there now, and because I found nothing really pointing to fakery at the moment.

Just wanted to see what other people could bring to the table, since the press isn't going to tell this story accurately.

right.. this definitely happened guys.

When will whites and blacks stop despising each other and become bffs?

Is this from one of Soros' (((((real)))) news sites
>not the """"""fake""""" ones CNN is banning?
>yes he actually bought out online papers to push race war narratives

Fake to push the agenda of "muh racist whitey cus trump is elected"

Most likely. I'm just looking for some conclusive evidence. There's a black chick on my Facebook who was 9/10ths of the way to being redpilled, and then she posted this and a whiny post about White-on-Black racism.

I want to push her over the edge, not let her recede back into niggerdom because of some random Hispanic student.

>I'll just let the glue burn a hole into my skin until I've posted this picture on Facebook.

And the name of the glue was Albert Einstein!

>hot glue the jigaboo

You were right.

>would have had to plug this in for 5-10 minutes to warm up
>most stop pushing out glue shortly after unplugging (they are designed to cool quickly except for points of contact)
>student would have had to put on paper
>go to other student in a short timeframe
>hold said student my themselves
>apply and hold paper(no real smear marks on the burn area)
>Go post it on FB first
>then contact police
>They are not looking to press hate crime charges

Gee wonder who is behind this...

Let's analyze a few things here...

1. The hot-glue looks as though it was pressed on and held for a while. The oval shape of the burn indicates that there was minimal struggle. If the "victim" were to pull away even a little bit the burned skin and the drip of the glue would be smeared in a horizontal fashion.

It looks like he even waited for the glue to COMPLETELY dry before taking off the piece of paper. Notice how it dripped straight down almost like he didn't even attempt to remove it while it was searing his skin?

2. The location of the burn is on his upper arm. The reason why nu-male faggots get tattoo's here is because it's a part of the arm with the least amount of sensitivity. Aside from being an easy spot to access with your other hand, you can literally stab yourself in this spot and the pain will recede in a short time compared to anywhere else on the body.

For reference, try to find women who cut themselves in this location. They do it because it's a non sensitive part of the body and is a good spot to show off battle scars.

Conclusion?
>this is bullshit

Gravity is a tell all. Unless he was completely complacent and allowed for it to happen, i.e. expecting the pain, there is no reason why searing hot glue would dry like that.

The second the hot glue touches the paper it would cool. Probably just trying to cover up their parents abusing them

>Thoughts?

Sounds like a sticky situation.

>third degree

bitch nigger thats barely a 2nd.

how fucking long do you let that shit smolder on you to get beyond a 1st?
>its selfie teim boi!

oh for fucks sake

I'm sceptical of any claim of violence against minorities at the moment. Actually no, I think they're all lying for publicity.

As do I. All the last ones got BTFO by police, but this time they scapegoated a Hispanic student. Really makes you think.

How do you get cornered with something that has to be plugged into a wall?

This was probably self inflicted for sympathy. It's just like the poop swastika and the racist bananas.

maybe it had a high capacity assault extension cord.

Post brexit "hatecrime wave" 2.0

Evil Whitey invented a hot glue gun that runs off of the tears of Black and Native American peoples.

>racist bananas
Wait what? I missed out on this but it sounds hilarious as fuck.

Ban assault glue NOW

>Hot glue is my fetish
>have hot glued every figure I own
>took me weeks to decide not to hot glue my maga hat
>guy hot glued black guy
>sudden urge to hot glue my maga hat again
Fuck I thought I was over this

White devil magic.

glue me daddy

The fuck you want us to do about this?

>Be Darnell Usury
>Fucking around with your buddies and a hot glue gun
>Get burned, fucking ouch
>Buddies laughing, you're laughing even though it hurts like shit
>Go to the nurse
>Your hysterical mother Lynette is called
>"OH MUH BABY, WHO DID DIS 2 U, WAS IT DA WITE MAN? OH LAWD? SO MUCH RACCISSSM!"
>It was your buddy Daquarius, but your momma said you can't hang out with Daquarius no more if you keep getting in trouble.
>"Uh, yeah mamma, oh it was the wite man mamma, it was horrible, so much racissm, oh it hurts so bad!"
>"DIS RACISSSM BE CRAY CRAY SINCE DAT DRUMP FOO TAKE DA WITE HOUSE. CRAZY CRACKAS. *smacks lips* MMM HMM, COME ON CHILLINS, IMA TAKE U AND UR FRIEND DAQUARIUS TO GESSUM ICE CREAM."

3rd degree burns mean necrotic Parts around the burn mark with no hope for recovery. This is a case of second degree.

That's fucking hilarious.

Oh my fuck, that is beyond stupid but hilarious.

You can never trust niggers with things like these. The lie, cheat and comport themselves this way to get dem gibmedats. That's just how they are. Unless I'm seeing a video proof of it happening, it didn't happen.

At least he is now 0.2% white

Am I the only one missing traces of paper on the glue? If you ever worked with hot glue you know that there should have been parts of paper or a non smooth surface on the glue. But the surface is smooth and clean.

How should the story be true if even such a important detail is already wrong?

Not sure if anyone knows this about a lot of schools in St. Louis but they keep the police either on campus or on speed dial mainly because the blacks are subhuman.
I sincerely apologise to everyone who goes near St. Louis.

I can't believe how no one has caught onto the edit I made.

Too busy laughing at monkey shenanigans to point it out

Nail gun next time pls!
Thoes apes must know their fuckin place!

They*

>No police report

Looks pretty nasty, at least the aftermath.

They're not the most trustworthy bunch, but they're usually too stupid to make up a convincing lie.

When they get caught, they just blame it on evil Whitey or continue to deny forever.

Yeah, shame they had to nigger up and claim a third degree burn. Eliminates any chance of sympathy and makes me start trying to figure out how the incident is a hoax, self-inflicted or done by other niggers.

>racism exists
>no charge for hate crimes as reported by police

Okay....

Gonna be dipping niggers in a vat of hot glue when the race war ensues whenever Im feeling blue.

fp(s)bp(s)

"JUS BECUZ THA RAYCISS POPO DONT CHARGE HIM DONT MEAN HE AINT RAYCISS"
etc etc

>She said that he now has a third degree burn on his arm after his attackers squeezed a blotch of hot glue on a piece of paper and slapped it on him.

Where's the paper?

Doesn't like there is any. None on the glue, no smear, no smudges, no leftovers. Someone glue-jizzed on his arm.

Darnelll (((Usury)))

>the attacking student, who was Hispanic
First Zimmerman and now this.

Why the fuck is EVERY SINGLE little WHITE on NIGGER crime a "hate crime"... 10000% AUTOMATICALLY "HATE CRIME".

Meanwhile there's far more NIGGER on WHITE crimes every single day that NEVER get thought of as "hate crimes".

Hot glue doesn't get hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns.
You'd have to press the metal tip of the glue gun on you for a few seconds at least to burn yourself that badly.

so when are the Thanks Trump gifs going to start flowing in for every single misgiving in life?

This basically. Any of you fucks been out beating on niggers?

Heh. Big black caulk.

look at how white her skin is now

she should be proud

They don't call it the JEWdicial system for nothing. Its for kikes and their pet apes only.

this is the first story I've heard this month where the attacker wasn't wearing their MAGA hat and Trump/Pence 2016 shirt while yelling "haha Trump says this is ok"

jesus that must have been a fucking milspec glue gun to get that hot or the kid has psoriasis, how the fuck can a glue gun even get that hot?

what a nasty faggot
hope he does time in an adult facility

What the fuck, I have played with hot glue far too extensively to back up that kind of burn... the fuck were they using a military grade gun? Incase you need to hold the fucking moon together?

>be white
>be surrounded by chimps
>think that perhaps you can fix them, as you fixed your tech/gizmo thing with hot glue
>it did not work

Well anyone can make this mistake. Shouldnt blame the white, should actually commend him for trying.

I too want to help the negro race. I think that bullets have a special way that the metal interacts with the blood, potentially fixing them. So lets get a large sample size, oh lets say ALL OF THEM. and try out this hypothesis.

Mfw most of the hot-glue guns sold in France are made in Sweden... Could this be some kind of conspiracy?!

No doubt its the work of jews.
Their obscene trickery knows no bounds.

>nigger was yelling build the wall, spic shot him with only gun he had

>third degree burn
pic unrelated right?

Kay, so I've accidentally SAT on a glue gun before and it didn't look anything like that AIDS blister, fucking regard like. I still have a scar from it - fucking cosplay is worth - but it's about half an inch and not spherical. Obviously this is a disease sore.