Best U.S. Presidents? Worst?

Best U.S. Presidents? Worst?

how did they have color cameras in the 1700s/early 1800s but then lose the technology for over 100 years?

nice troll

>Worst?
Obongo

worse in my lifetime - w. bush
best - billy clinton
mediocre/sub average - obongo
most excited for - TRUMP

why is fdr's/truman's picture in black and white but there's footage from world war 2 in color?

Best: Jackson, Teddy, Nixon
Worst: Wilson, FDR

There's whole lot of irrelevant Presidents there

That's the ticket right there.

Where did the Jews some into play?

>best
FDR
>worst
Drumpf

Bubba bill #1 president of all time

>dome in Oval Office
>smokes weed, doesn't inhale

Absolute madman

>billy clinton
Any reasons why? Not trying to bait, but leafs only hear about his dicked being sucked up here.

blacks were the only cameramen in the world before the whites enslaved them. It would take more than a hundred years for the other races to master the art.

Trump is Not even president yet. How xan you judge him? He didnt do anything yet. Fucking libshit

Best - Truman, Jefferson
Worst - Hussein, Johnson

Can someone please explain to a non USA'er why FDR was bad? I constantly hear about him being the 'best' and apparently getting you out of a depression or some shit, but on Sup Forums he is hated.

Educate me please

>Best
Sooo many were shit. Uhh...

Eisenhower helped with infrastructure

Teddy Roosevelt got us shit

Frank Roosevelt kept us alive

Reagan made a temporary cure for our economy that wasn't improved by subsequent leaders

>Worst

Difficult as well.

Bush Sr. threw up on a PM and caused Al Quaeda

Bill was generally stupid and created our current cucked economic system

Bush Jr. was (if not the worst) the dumbest individual in the oval office. Started a useless war and let Wall Street come up with another bubble

Hoover wasn't prepared for the crash

Obama added to inflation and didn't do anything useful whatsoever

LBJ helped Civil Rights but permanently ruined immigration and our demographics. And bringing us into Vietnam

JFK's dumbfuckery with Cuba nearly killed us all. Oh and he fucked up South Vietnam

Started all the social welfare programs we have today. All of which cannot be sustained 80 years after they were implemented.

Also proponent of big government and overrated in general.

Best things about FDR is that he brought America together and was a symbol of hope during tough times.
His presidency lasted 4 terms from the depression till after WWII, so for many Americans living at that time he was the only president they knew.

FDR used government intervention to get us out of the great depression. Things like the federal income tax, social security, parity prices, etc were all his doing. All of these measures would be seen as unconstitutional and blasphemous to the founding fathers, but he got away with it because MUH NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

After the great depression was over these policies lived on and continue today. He also crossed the unwritten law established by Washington that a president should only serve 2 terms and served 4, again because of MUH NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

>Best
Reagan, Trump
>Worst
Obama, Franklin Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson

I like FDR. In my opinion, he's one of the best presidents we ever had. But the reason that Sup Forums hates him is because of the New Deal, World War II, and Japanese American internment camps.

best: all the founding fathers, jackson, maybe reagan, maybe trump

>Jackson
>Best
Nice b8, fish

Of all time:

FDR, JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Jackson

Best in past 30 years:

1. Bill Clinton
2. Barack Obama
3. Ronald Reagan
4. George H. W Bush
5. George W Bush

>best
teddy roosevelt

for protecting and conserving arguably the most beautiful and well taken care of national parks in the world

>worst
abraham lincoln for obvious reasons

Coolidge was the best, fdr was the worst.

I miss the days when men didn't smile for pictures.

Worst: George W. Bush, Woodrow Wilson (gave us the Federal Reserve) and Carter is up there, definitely.

>Jackson, Teddy, Nixon
Good taste

>Andrew Jackson
>not best
look at this good goy

Best:
Washington
Adams
Jackson

Worst:
FDR
Lincoln
Obama

FDR was great, the new deal and his choices during ww2 was all superb leadership but the internment camps were wrong absolutely wrong

Forgot to add

Nixon kept Vietnam going

Ford was stupid.

Carter gave up the Panama Canal and Taiwan

A lot of people shit on FDR for the depression reforms and creating wellfare but the economy at the time literally flatlined. However a lot of that shit should've been dropped after the war because of bonds bringing it back up.

Nixon opened trade relations with China.

which president was most similar to a nigger?

I say bill clinton, followed by jimmy carter

not sure on third place

There's no such thing as perfect president, Nixon overall is easily top 3 even if he only served 5 years

lmao

Best:
Coolidge, Polk, Teddy
Worst:
Grant, FDR, Lincoln, Obama

>implying Sup Forums would hate anyone for locking up foreigners

Because of his policies. Depression went on 8y too long

Millard Fillmore, who made anime possible. Whether that makes him the best or the worst I'll leave up to you.

>There's no such thing as a perfect president

I can't forgive him for that epic fuck up. China would still be a backwater shithole if we just left them alone.

>FDR
Perhaps the most meme president. Teddy was the best Roosevelt.

Nigga

>Worst
Harding - Best known for looking like Sam the Eagle from the Muppets. That's about it.

>Best
Washington - He's the Gold Standard of presidents and I'm surprised he hasn't been listed yet. He's set an example to all future presidents of what the office should be, and all the good presidents since Washington tend to be the ones who most closely follow his example.

>FDR
>Best
Pick one

Worst: Coolidge, without a doubt.
Lincoln was a political failure too.

>Best

FDR: Transformed the US from purely an economic power into a social, cultural and military one too. Did a good job of cleaning up Coolidge's mess.

James Madison was pretty based, father of the constitution indeed

>Horrible tactician
>Known liar
>Lost more battles than won
Fuck off faggot

Only weebs are mad that there were japanese internment camps

Best:

Coolidge
JFK
Washington
FDR

Worst:
Hoover
Carter
LBJ
Clinton
Obama

No waking the emperor here.

Not until election day.

How do we have a photo of the guy before and after, but we don't have any photos of Andrew Jackson?

Why the fuck didn't I learn this in school

>Coolidge
>FDR
>ON THE SAME FUCKING LIST
Oh my god

Cause school sucks in america. Common core bb.

>Clinton
>Worst

Why?

Went to a private school you cunt.

Chester A. Arthur doesn't get an honorable mention?

Fucking this. Right the fuck here is the only good one.

>Polk
Why?

>Did a good job of cleaning up Coolidge's mess.
He took over from Hoover.
And Lincoln was obviously great.

Same here, its cause mainly they dont want indians being offended n shiet

You have autism. Common core is in EVERY school you moron.

Why him? What'd he do?

>Taiwan
Didn't Nixon do that when ke kissed Mao's ass?

Define best and worst.

...I'm thinking worst is last ten since Eisenhower.

Best:

Trump (im calling it)

Worst:

Obama

trudeau really needs to ban leafs from using proxies

Didn't Lincoln order the jailing of journalists with dissident thought?

After jfk

Manifest destiny is the reason for him probably.

Best: Jefferson, Jackson, Polk, Theodore Roosevelt, Coolidge, Truman, Ike, JFK, Nixon

Worst: Buchanan, both Johnsons, Wilson, Carter

it's weird seeing photographs of old presidents

We were at war famalam

Oh come on Wilson wasn't that bad.

>And Lincoln was obviously great.

Fucked up the Union, couldn't do anything to fix it other than invasion and subjegation. Then he freed the slaves and just left them rather than shipping them back to Africa and you all know the end result of that shit today.

>He took over from Hoover.

Everyone blames Hoover, but at the end of the Day he didn't do anything more or less than what Coolidge did. Coolidge was the one that continued with the over the top neoliberal (Outside of America this refers to the free-market and right-of-center economics) experiment. Hoover merely got caught in the job when it all came crashing down.

Best: Coolidge

Worst: Carter

Carter signed the paperwork
Maybe but what else would've worked without turning the US into a fascist state like Germany or Italy? Something had to be done at least. I mean the entire working class was dying in the streets.

Daguerrotypes weren't a thing before ca. 1839, post-Adams and -Jackson. Photos of them are taken in the 1840s.

The first photograph of people, or rather a city scene, took twelve minutes to expose in morning light. Hardly practical for proper lighting in portraits, thus I'm guessing people preferred paintings.

Also, some people were afraid of photographs. There are no shortage of people doing the "devils horn" hand gesture downwards to prevent their soul from being captured.

We used to have badasses like Jackson as president. Now we have Obama. Hopefully Trump brings the bantz

Lincoln was a shitty president.

>Then he freed the slaves and just left them rather than shipping them back to Africa
It's almost like he was shot in the back of the fucking head or some shit

>Including Cleveland twice

> Best
Obama
> Worst
Lincoln

Best:
>Lyndon Johnson
>FDR
>Lincoln
>Teddy Roosevelt
>Washington and Jefferson get honorary mentions

Worst:
>Reagan
>Andrew Johnson
>Both Bushes
>Nixon
>Jackson
>Probably one of those Gilded Age fuckwits

Yeah hopefully.

Kill yourself.

Best:
Jackson
Polk
Lincoln
Roosevelt

Worst:
FDR
Garfield
LBJ
Wilson

the nazis banned colour during this time because the magnificent jews gave it to us gyoim

Hipster Abe

>The Emancipation Proclamation was a presidential proclamation and executive order issued by President Abraham Lincoln on January 1, 1863.

>Assassinated: April 15, 1865, Petersen House, Washington, D.C., United States

Because apparently 2 years isn't enough time to write on a piece of paper or something.

Best , lincoln. Worst drumpf

They called the indian removal act the trail of tears. What will they call the beaner removal act?

Trail of tacos

Best is probably the guy that fought for independence and set the whole thing up in the first place imo.

Big Bad GWash.

>Jackson worst
>Nixon worst
>Reagan worst
>Lincoln best
>FDR best
The only thing you got right were the bushes.

Trail of salsa

Polk is like the only president to accomplish his campaign promises then not run for a second term because he finished what he intended. That is literally GOAT tier presidenting
My nigga

Also what is up with all these faggot liberals saying FDR was good? Internment camps, running 4 terms, tried to stack supreme court, unconstitutional new deal that ruined our gov't to this day. If I could go back in time I'd stab that cripple myself. Dude was as close to a tyrant as we have ever had

tit-cameras

darkly big (((rabbi)))