For the love of god Batman, listen to me

For the love of god Batman, listen to me.
THIS IS NOT A RiDDLE!
I need professional help, you need to take me to Arkham now!

>For
A word which indicates possesion, the crime is propably related to possesion, it is a robbery
>The
The German language likes to use probnouns a lot
>Love
Since it stands after a pronoun, it is related to it's meaning. Love and Germans, Germans love beer a lot, also Love = Liebe which is feminine
>of
Yet another possesive pronoun, indicating a robbery. Note that the whole sentence is written in the present tense, therefore the robberies will happen at the same time
>God
The second robbery is related to religion, I remember the pope comming here tommorow, the second robbery will hit the pope
>Listen to me
A speech, since it's after a comma I dedice that this is related to both robberies. Both objects will be stolen during a speech. Since the first case involves germany, women, beer and a speech, I deduce that the first robbery will happen during the Gothom Octoberfest which this year is suppes to be opened by Angela Merkel. The pope meanwhile is supposed to visit the church of gotham at the same time to train for a speech. Two robberies means it will be a double robbery, which means the criminal will use a double
>THIS IS NOT A RIDDLE
Clearly a refence to a rather famous comedian, his routine involves asking a series of questions to bait answers and when someone gives one he says THIS IS NOT A RIDDLE. The robbers will send a double of him to have a base and to get close to Merkel as he is suppsod to speak before Merkels speech for general entertainment.
>I need proffesional help
Since it is the last sentence you've said this is related to the last robbery. Catwoman is a proffesional in the stealing buisness, I assume she will be supposed to rob the something
You need to take me to arkham now
Both the pope and Merkel aimed to donate a significant figure of money to Arkham to improve it. Merkel due to scientific interest and the Pope for humanitarian reasons. The thieves aim steal the money intended for Gotham and want to use it for thier own purposes

Nice

The caped crusader does it again.

based caped crusader and those dubs

Misspelling professional along with him was a nice touch.

>RiDDLE
Holy Caps Lock, Batman! He's trying to deceive us!

Since the "i" in RiDDLE isn't capitalized with the rest of his plea for help, wouldn't that mean that the theft of the donation money would be a diversion to distract of his true aim of stealing the new prototype iPhone from Apple?

Kek

Loved it

I want your bat penis in my bat wallet user.

YOU IDIOTS!! I NEED HELP WITH TRAINED PROFESSIONALS!! I WANT TO GO LEGIT, BUT I HAVE A COMPULSIVE URGE TO MAKE RIDDLES!! I PLEAD FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!!

enough of your games riddler! The bat already deduced your heinous crimes you sick fuck

Holy fucking hell

I fucking read it with kevin conroy voice.

>YOU
This implies that you plan on attacking me personally, Riddler!
>IDIOTS
A general part of Gotham's underworld is the random idiotic thugs on the street, you're going to use them to kill me!
>I NEED HELP WITH TRAINED PROFESSIONALS!
You plan to also use multiple members of my rogues gallery to try and also assassinate me, Riddler!
>I WANT TO GO LEGIT, BUT I HAVE A COMPULSIVE URGE TO MAKE RIDDLES
This is also a riddle, it speaks of yourself, and how much you want to kill me yourself!
>I PLEAD FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
You plan on finding a way to turn my own trusty sidekick Robin against me as well.
I get it now, your plan is
>To use the entirety of Gotham's underworld and turn my own Boy Wonder against me, just to kill me
Nice try Riddler, but it won't be happening this time!

the madman.

Every time

Bravo caped crusader.

The riddler was found dead in his bath later that night, having scratched out a crossword puzzle over a main artery.

lel