TRUMP'S SON IN LAW IS A FUCKING JEW

I'm sure this has been posted before because if not, wow, can't wait to be ruled by the Jews for another 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA6SdrOfQno
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,665059,00.html
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/trump-adviser-recently-met-with-operatives-linked-to-turkish-government-agents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shalom from Canada,

I don't know if you have realized this, but Donald Trump has transitioned his entire family to the superior race.

Bonus:

He was head of Chabad House at Harvard. So the kids of both candidates were Lubavitchers.

Arguably the biggest threat to Trump is his own daughter and whatever influence she and her husband will have over his decisions vis-a-vis Jews and Israel.

Jared Kushner's dad was arrested for blackmailing a suspect in a federal investigation, using prostitutes and filming it. The suspect was his own brother.

This guy could have learned the ropes as a conman and Trump and his daughter trust jews because they get their view of them from spielberg movies,

Welcome newfag. So is his daughter and his son's girlfriends/fiancées. He surrounds himself with so many Jews he may as well be one himself. Not to mention his unabashed cocksucking of Israel.

o_o

laughing at the (((media))) calling him brilliant
>seriously degenerate family
>dad bribed him into Harvard with $2M check
>dad bribed him into NYU Law school
>he skipped the bar exam because he knew he'd fail and bar exams are public record
>35 and never had a real job
>tanked the magazine he bought with dad's $

looks young for mid 30s. could pass for decade younger.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Trump built a real estate empire from scratch in New York city, he understands kikery.

That's funny. I didn't know that one. Are there Jews who aren't fucking crooks and doing shady shit? It seems like not.

Also, I did know that the Mezvitsky family that Chelsea married into is scum, and that the father did federal time for running a ponzi scheme and was also caught in a sting operation in which he thought he was purchasing a chemical that would let him literally wash currency.

>superior race.
>Get's shoah'd every few years

Pick one.

>Chabad
He's Orthodox, not reformed. He's the israel nationalist type, not the globalist jew type.
Real jew practicing judaism and they dislike reformed jews

t. raised 1/2orthodox 1/2 reformed

all of trumps grandchildren are jews right? both his sons married superior women

I have some bad news for you user...

Jared Kushner's dad:
>Kushner was angry at his sister’s husband for cooperating with the federal government in its investigation of him, so he hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, videotaped the liaison and sent the tape to his sister.

Ya but his jew money comes from real estate. He isnt just another banker jew.

Guess the prosecutor.

huh, I guess even Hitler supported Nationalist jews

Trump looks uncomfortable in that picture.

Yep. Dats why fatboy and all his friends are getting kicked to the curb.

#drainthefat

Yeah, the only question that remains is he a good jew or...

That was added to the Charles Kushner wikipedia page today with no source.

The news report says blackmail: youtube.com/watch?v=qA6SdrOfQno

>Trump built a real estate empire from scratch in New York city, he understands kikery.

No doubt about this. And I still think he will out-Jew the Jews on the Greatest Ally business. He's going to let the Israelis do whatever they want in Israel. But he's not fighting any wars against their neighbors, so the onus will all be on them-- no more "we're the Jews and goyim serve us" bullshit. He surely understands that we've got to cut them loose as a matter of national survival.

It's secular jews that are the problems you nitwits. Normal jews (yes they exist surprisingly) aren't really all that bad. JUST the secular ones that are fucked up in the head.

If you think Donald Trump doesn't understand the Jew, you're just stupid and saying stupid things. How could he miss it? They've been circling all his life and you can't take a step in New York real estate, or business in general, without getting a first hand view to how they operate. They're not very secretive when it comes down to it. That's how you know about them, you dickface. It's not because you're some genius smarter than even President Trump.

He knows what they're about. That I can tell you.

Wiki? That shit is old news senpai.

>Sunday, July 18, 2004
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,665059,00.html

Probably because he is one?

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html

OOH NOOO OYYVEY AYYLMAO PIZZASAUZ

They are Trumps. They'll all get divorced at least 3 times. I give this guy another 2 years. The Trumps jew the jews. This is why some Jews fear Trump in a way. He knows their bullshit game and uses them, not the other way around.

Like the religious ones in Kirya's Joel who sit on bags of diamonds and collect welfare for their million inbred retarded kids and scam the government for every penny they can?

The rabbit hole goes deeper

Trump's brash, mouthy, self-promoting, hardball, vulgarian persona is surely an imitation of Roy Cohen.

same with mudslims right?? that's your definition of logic.

kys

So it was revenge rather than a leverage thing?

Does that bode better than if it were blackmail? Would this not at least make Jared a mean lad if this is who taught him?

I don't think purposely getting your sister cucked then sending her the vid bodes well in any light.

Shit.

It's all true.

In the end US didn't give Kushner or any of Trumps kids clearance if I remember correctly.

I actually think it was the right move. Kushner is like fucking Aizen level of unsettling. You never quite know what that nigga is up to.

it was all of the following: witness tampering, blackmail, and revenge. Showed him what he had in order to get him to back down from testifying but he didn't so he sent the tape to his sister as revenge.

i thought this was obvious?

>You never quite know what that nigga is up to.

I think he thinks of himself as so above everything that he'll just do whatever. For any normal human being, being in his position would be a pretty big deal. For him it's just a thing. He's the Master Race, you know.

It doesn't matter. When Trump is president he can give anyone he wants clearance.

They however gave clearance to Flynn who is a paid lobbyist for Turkroaches.

And bretty cute to he honest

>t. raised 1/2orthodox 1/2 reformed

In you get

Sauce on that Flynn Turk thing you're mentioning. That would be a big red pill if true.

>Showed him what he had in order to get him to back down from testifying but he didn't so he sent the tape to his sister as revenge.

Honestly IDGAF if he's just a zionist who isnt anti-white - what actually worries me is if he picked up conman tendencies from his dad. Sexual blackmail is the fucking civilization-killer.

Apparently he helped cleanse neocons that Christie appointed, so i'm still trying to decide how I feel about him

Kushner is trying to get Chris Christie back for what he did to his dad

dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/trump-adviser-recently-met-with-operatives-linked-to-turkish-government-agents/

Oy vey don't forget to support Israel, gotta keep that war machine going. How else we would get some shekels?

Literally 8D chess
Few examples:

>Media: Ivanka, would you date a black guy?
Trump said she would, media can't accuse him of being part of the KKK/racist

>Trump addressed the Jews at that big OyVey convention
>Trump's son in law is a Jew
Media accuse him of being anti-semite

>Trump pictured with black people
Media can't call him a racist

>Trump loves every race
Media still can't call him a racist

>Trump pretty much outplays the media to the point nothing will work on him
I'm telling you, it's 8D chess brah.

He wrote some fucking article the other day about "our friends the Turks" and how we should help Erdogan. I really need to look into this thing about him being part of the Turkish lobby, but I don't want to, because I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed.

The Turk lobby is basically a Jewish Neocon lobby by another name, and it explains some things about Flynn. He's a hard one to figure out, frankly. Maybe he's playing 45D intergalactic chess or whatever, or maybe he's just half a Neocon shill with an inconsistent personal vendetta against ISIS, and he isn't what we've thought he is.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew.

Except if you're a nonjew.

relevant pic related

What the fuck

The Rabbi hole goes deeper*
LEARN TO REDDIT