Would you?

Would you?

if she puts a bag over her head, i can't see her legs and feet, and she is completely quiet the entire time. also, only if hank is out of the picture because he doesn't deserve ntr.

Yes, I would hold Peggy under until she drowns.

Unless you're talking about something immoral like an adulterous affair, then you should be ashamed.

I've fapped to Peggy a lot. I don't know why. I hate her personality but I've fapped to her more than any king of the hill girl.

I would impregnate her buttpussy.

Hulk please go.

>posted at the exact same second

Honestly a 40 year old woman after having a kid and stressed from multiple hobbies/jobs,
She aged very well.

yeah, she ain't that bad

Are you under the impression that 40 is old?

Same. Something about her unpleasantness loops back around to hot for me.

Same but with Lisa Simpson and her.

It's because she's a good woman. That's attractive.

>sex is more immoral than murder.

It is, no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise

Maybe college Peggy, and not because of her looks but I think that she wouldn't be as neurotic younger and some of her crazy comes from having a kid and job frustrations.

Young peggy still has the world infront of her and an probably isn't such a turbo cunt.

i would kidnap her, chain her in the basement with a tv that only has spanish speaking stations for entertainment.

having sex with peggy is definitely more immoral than killing her

Only if Hank can watch.

>thinking cuckoldry is a good thing

that's called an asshole, faggot.

She looks like butthead in PO's pic.

OP's

Uhhh no!

Yes but only after seeing her hwatnots.

kek

No.

luane, nancy, and min the only three id fuck.

is her body the only reason why Hank stays? is the pussy game truly ridiculous?

what episode pic related

Luanne Virgin 2.0
Luanne is a slut, so she gets born again as a virgin. In the process it's outed that Peggy fucked a homo before she met Hank, so he's mad all episode because he didn't get to pound fresh Platter puss (It's like grilling another man's hamburgers). So Peggy pulls the same stunt and gets born again.

>not Debbie, Donna, or Violetta
Pathetic