Choose, /pol

Gonna need to see a CV.
Oh wait, HR says we haven't met our quota.

Both look like they have autism

i dont get it, neither are white?

Ill just hire my cousin schlomo

It's a trick question, right? There is a third choice?

Clearly not the black one. Duh.

the guy on the left looks mexican lol

eenie meenie minie moe...

a woman

In this ridiculous situation where I have to hire a guy on the spot for some reason on looks alone, I'll go for the one on the left as his skin tone suggests he's far more likely to be at least educated to a reasonable level.

Shit I have to chose between a sandnigger and a dindu ?

What a shitty job I have

circle the white guy with a permanent marker "this one"

Show me their applications and resume.

Depends on their qualifications and experience.

I don't vote people based on how they look, that's prejudice.

Toronto is retarded

where's the Mexican and Indian I pay 1/5th for with none of the worker's rights?
Oy vey we need diversity

I hired the white background.
Do I win?

What's going on here?

A guilt trip because you'd hire the guy with lighter skin?

Of course i would if they only criteria i get to base my decision on is skin color. Statistically it's the better choice.

fpbp

And what if I happen to have a lucrative cotton plantation?

Exactly. The only reason to hire the black guy in this situation is because he's black and you don't want to appear racist.

Which one is a libtard?

>*Smiles in both parties are the exact same*

That's not how the hiring process works, dumbass.
also
>1 post by this ID
I seriously hope the next 4-8 years of Sup Forums isn't filled with this much autism.

SHUT IT DOWN.

I pick the one less likely to steal company property.

So if I choose A I'm racist, if I choose B I'm not a racist. That doesn't sound right.

Something wrong?

Same qualifications? Spic.

Solely because I have hired nogs before and they are lazy. They tend to underperform for their qualifications and the chance of you finding one that works hard thats full blooded groid is next to impossible.

That's why most of them work security in Britain. Nice guys for the most part if they are from Nigeria but they have no potential for anything there and looking stern.

Race does result in inferior and superior workers.

Nogs only work hard when self employed and making money for jobs they have to complete. That's why the private cleaners and such slave like niggers and get jobs done faster than the chinks because they know if they can get a job done in 70% of the time they can relax or get another contract somewhere else and get more money. Poles are the same ironically.

It's why hourly pay is a stupid idea and paying people to just work for X amount of contracted hours is retarded since they'll just spread their work out for that amount of time.

Instead you should pay by the job and you'll see an increase in productivity as people work harder to get the job done faster to make more money over the same time span.

This thread again? It's propaganda man.

Fake George Carlin has problem?

Destroy racism by emphasizing racial division what's wrong with that?

Why do idiots keep saying this? Don't they know that post counts only count in threads?

>Not specifying what job I am hiring them for.
Hire the black guy to make a one-way trip to Africa.

Retard.

It's not about e-penis. It's that the OP, or whoever else, drops a steaming shit then bails. You put effort into replying for no reason, as they're probably not even going to read it never mind reply.

Gotcha, but wtf does e-penis have anything to do with what you said? I don't see the context.

Being manual spam incarnate equals having big e-dong.

e-penis as in "my forum account has more posts on it than yours. Therefore I am superior for some reason", an electronic dick swinging contest, which I assumed you were referring to.

Isn't this a somewhat racist ad in itself? Christ liberals are retarded.

There are more whites living in good neighbourhoods then blacks.

Because of that there is a greater chance of whites having well adjusted social skills and responsibility.

Chose white.

Fixed for canada.

That problem wouldn't happen in a mono ethnic society.

>hire people literally based on nothing but their face
>if you pick the black instead of the mexican you're a racist!!!
Yeah, leave out the fact that the nigger is almost guaranteed to be borderline retarded. This is literally wage gap -tier arguing.

>anti-black racism
Well, at least they're implying that's not redundant.

You should probably hire the white one to increase diversity.

>playing into their liberal Jew psychology test
Fuck off, I'm selling the company

i'd hire the black guy instead because fuck beaners we need to holocaust mexico

Kek, wish someone would do that

>Quick, hire one.

Wow, this really made me think about all the times this must happen in real life. Employers hiring in a split second based on nothing but the face of the prospective employee. Christ, I see the light. I'm a liberal now.