New troll call

New troll call

You know how some memes are so outdated they become sort of immortal and always funny? Over 9000 isn't one of those.

I think it may be. They just didn't use it right.

You can't really use it right. It was the same shit back during the comic along with the fedora.
Hussie's better when his jokes are self-referential and contained.

DONUTE STEELE
- original the character
- do not steal
- rainbow blood

>Hussie's jokes

I don't think he makes these

These are both good ideas executed terribly. These people do not understand character design.

and now Violent Vriska
so what is the current Homestuck fanbase that still sticks around for this? Is it just a community watching an insect twitch and wriggle in it's death-throws?

Don't fucking defend this asperger crap

Yes, and that's the problem.

it's like they missed the whole point of homestuck. who wrote this game? hard to believe they read any of it-and if they did that's even worse

Cohen. I'd post stuff he's said but I'd get banned.

Why do these fantrolls keep happening?

We've got like a week of them left don't we

and they're ALL in the game?

Yeah. They're basically gonna be non-characters though, which is the amusing part.

>that dave

delete your discord

Why is everyone else normal though

I blame Hivebent for all of this, if it weren't for all of the secondaries that piece of shit brought on the comic would've been able to end with dignity.
The trolls were a mistake.

Why is Rose, his twin sister normal but he's a Thing?

Hussie dating fans 20 years younger than him was the mistake.

These people wouldn't have cared about the comic in the first if the trolls were never introduced.
Doesn't help that the comic started going downhill as soon as Hivebent started and continued on that path even after it ended.

I mean ultimately the main reason was Hetalia cosplayers accidentally dressing up as Nazis in front of a synagogue on Holocaust Remembrance Day and their fandom imploding and them all jumping ship to this.

So what'll happen on 4/13

Hotpockets take a day off okay thanks

There's not much to discuss, it's bad. Everyone agrees it's bad. There's no new anything to post. These threads are dead.

>Sup Forums thread got killed already

It was dead than this one was.

>It's Vegeta instead of Jotaro
I'm just disappointed it's not Yareya Redaze

>he wanted this shit to overlap with JJBA

Azdaja has a nice outfit but an ugly face goddamn

They're blobs, they all have ugly faces.

Trips of truth