Hahahaha trump has emboldened politicians across the globe

alot of these types of politicians have been sitting dormant waiting for a political climate like todays

the future is looking bright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koVsBY-pZSc
youtu.be/T3APFLnyuBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fuckin love it

pretty sure its illegal for an australian politician to protect australian interests.

60%er

Trump set a trend and won. Now any idiot thinks if they play the conservative type they will win, but it happens in america just before it was too far gone. Dunno if I can say the same for other countries, they already seem like they sunk.

In all honesty and without bias, he (and turnbull, tone even though they're schlomo's puppets) are actually the most reasonable and logical politicans we have at the moment. Pauline and Xenophon and the cunt from the anti-Islam party are good, but they're not educated and quite smart enough. If cucks and such weren't foaming at the mouth and trying to ruin him, Bernardi would have a good shot at being more than a fringe politician.

doesnt work in australia m8

everyones required to vote

the media chooses who to attack

the idiot masses watch the media

they all vote

DESTROY CITIBANK CUNTS

Think you're clever you kangaroo fucker? At least we have hope you aboriginal cum sponge

Voting rates are going down. I think they were down to like 79% proper turnout after accounting for people not enrolled and either purposeful or accident spoiled votes.
It's been going down for decades and going faster and there's a rise in third party votes. The 2 main parties are weaker than they have ever been.

yeah althought i like paulines message. she just sounds too retarded to ever be taken seriously. i face palm everytime i hear her speak

Bernardi is a sick cunt. Can we meme him to emperor?

hope of what, mantaining 60%? lmao

your countrys only hope is a violent ethnic cleansing. trump will help hold off the hordes for 4 years. but the swamping is inevitable

australia still has the chance to be an authoritarian white superstate

the only thing your country has over us is theres so many shit skins per square mile that even the most naturally cucked have taken baby doses of the red pill

Bernardi is a fucking moron. Legit mentally challenged.

I am for this. After looking him up, I like this guy.

fuck oath we can cunt

but how

xenophon was like a lawyer and shit before running mate, hes from that educated class, hence his cucky half measure policies

There's a guy who ran for senate here who's slogan was Make Jersey Great Again.

Is bernardi actually based or is he just a corporate shill adopting the mannerisms to appeal to alt-right constituents.

He's always been based

Based bernardi

he was slamming islam before it was cool

Memes with Pepe and Bernardi of course

It's an organic thing, once it takes off on a Sup Forums level it will escalate to normies who try to find out who he is after seeing his pic then we have a Bernardi train.

how can we shill this guy and amplify his voice?

Then make this man your God Emperor you fucking Matez.

MAGFTFT

Look up stats, make memes, usual shit

Fuck mate Australia is the banter brigade, not the art department

The USA largely controls the two major parties. All you really need to do is ask Trump for some swamp draining.

bernardi speaks a bit slowly

Libs should just ask Mark Latham to join them since he's more conservative than they are

fuck yes i can't wait for more crazy trumpsters all over the world to start making buffoons of themselves in public and on record

obligatory shilling for the ''only'' Sup Forums tier publication:
thedingoes.xyz
once more, that is:
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

God save New Zealand. God be with you all.

he's like a cooler Ted Cruz

i cant wait to ethnically cleanse you

Hahaha fucking kangaroo fucker, the "white" australians are basically our mexicans. Not to mention half of your prison island is inhabited by aboriginal tree people.

Then he's not really what we want. Why is it that lebbo and wog immigrants or decendants are often more Nationalistic and based than many (clearly not all, Keith down at the pub is a fucking sick cunt) Anglos?

best part of post election was all the politicians who said shit about Trump eating their words

youtube.com/watch?v=koVsBY-pZSc

mexicans are considered white in america, watch your mouth

without the spics your only 52% white lel

>At least we have hope
remember the last time some cunt ran for office preaching "hope" and "chabge" in your country?

No, the 60% white meme is non-hispanic whites, including them and we are like 75% white, but nobody includes them, because they are not white, just like australia.

In all honesty, Bob Katter and Tone are infinitely better people for us to peddle and shill. Tone is a goldmine for memes (as much as trump), and Katter is not bad. Bernardi is very straight and apart from triggering leftists, is just another politician. We need Katter because he's the only one that can realistically remove kebab, and still have potential to be liked by normies en masse.

About 2% have abbo ancestry, that's including the octoroons and 1/24th cunts. Most of Australia is descended from people who came here in the past 100 years, well after colonialism.

Lets pour it on these leftie cunts so they never get the nerves to strike again.

>Mark 'Jason Statham' Latham

youtu.be/T3APFLnyuBo

kek sure thing enrique

Surely we have better anti islam/immigration options than some anti abortion christfag