>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jS0_jUbrOs4
youtu.be/HX5Z51T6dHs?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1MZ0l3B1gjw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Black_population_as_a_percentage_of_the_total_population_by_U.S._region_and_state_.281790.E2.80.932010.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._68
al-islam.org/hijab-muslim-womens-dress-islamic-or-cultural-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/quran-and-hijab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

We are going to deport all illegals, the "criminal" illegals are just the beginning.

We are going to repeal the immigration act of 1965.

We are going to build a wall.

>you will never cum on Tiff's titties

RED EYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jS0_jUbrOs4

WHEN WILL THEY CALL MICHIGAN

hijab is not islamic culture

are bicycles mormon culture?

are pasta strainers flying spaghetti culture?

who's the other bitch?

Where's new latimes

>no wolf girl gf

plz President Trump, hurry up with the appropriate technology

xth for appropriate anime

>illegals are a net benefit

>but it was MY turn

once ted releases the (minority) hostages

has trump disavowed his steak dinner yet?

Want to know something amazing?
Just cutting off funding for 3 of the biggest sanctuary cities we'll save about 3 billion dollars in the first year.
Thats almost half of the cost of the wall.

Everyone thinks the wall is impossible but its very very possible.

The amount of Tiffany pics in your possession is a bit disturbing, I won't lie.

Post your favorite pics of the election.

Megyn Kelly was pissed about it tonight trying to plead with her viewers that what he was doing was a horrible thing and that the press do a great service to the nation by being close to him at all times. It was pretty cringe tbqh.

I have an authentic Trump hat, how can I get him to sign it? Will I have to wait for him to visit Aus?

Reminder to never respond to the (((conservative))) straya poster.

>hijab is not islamic culture
What is a false equivalency?
People who follow Islam wear a hijab.
Saudi Arabia and Iran are not Islamic countries with Islamic culture?
Seriously, go to plebbit if you want a pro-muslim circlejerk

>Jan 20th
>Trump is sworn in as President
>During his speech an army of leftists arrives.
>Secret Service and police try hold them back but fail.
>Bannon draws his revolvers and fires into the oncoming libshits.
>Not to be undone Pence equips his brass knuckles and smashes a 400lb otherkin in the face.
>Trump loudly calls for his sword jolting Ben Carson from his nap.
>Carson hands Trump his mighty sword. Its gilded blade shining with the light of justice.
>With a single blow Trump decapitates Carl the Cuck, Sarah Silverman, and Louis CK
>Seeing an opening Podesta launches black magic at Trump.
>Carson now fully woke envelops the dark magic with a blast of light from his eyes. >Podesta and Carson now rise in the air and begin their duel of magic and mind power.
>From the east Chris Christie arrives smashing and devouring leftists as he moves through the crowd only to encounter Rosie O Donnell, the earth quakes as they battle.
>The Secret Service regroup and organize the retreat to the White House.
>Nearly about to collapse from exhaustion Trumps forces slam the door behind them.
>Bannon is out of ammo,Christie is too full, Pence can hardly move his arms, and Carson's duel continues somewhere far off in the distance.
>Only Trump can continue thanks to his limitless energy.
>Barron hacks into the drone system with his iPhone but it will be hours before they arrive.
>Darkness falls the mob outside parts to reveal Soros now only moments away from victory.
>The brave defenders rise to meet the final battle the last charge of the west.
>Suddenly the night Turns to day "What is it"? remarks Bannon.
>"Its the South" says Trump "Its rising"
>The light of thousands of trucks is piercing the night illuminating millions of armed patriots
>Ted Cruz, stand at the head of the Southern army.
>Trump charges with his loyal men as Ted and the South smash the leftists from behind.
>Trump yells out "Your Fired Soros!" As he plunges his blade into his black heart.

This ones pretty apt

Reminder to never respond to argentinians

this one always made me laugh

>that qt
youtu.be/HX5Z51T6dHs?t=39

You know, this whole time I was dumping on K-On I totally forgot that I made webms from fucking Monster Musume.

What's with all the shill shit popping up this week? I thought those fuckers ran out of funds

This one literally can't be topped

No he isn't

are you implying that native americans and black people did not exist in the northern states? the northern states dealt with blacks all the time, that's why lincoln wanted to ship them back to africa. and there were a fuck ton of natives in northern states, are you dense?

the north was not "enforcing its will" the southern states lost the fucking election. the south had control of the congress, executive branch, and courts for years because that's how a republic works, factions gain and lose power. are you saying the north should have left in the 1840s and 50s because the south was imposing their will on them?

Can someone explain to me how the electoral college is fair and better than 'true democracy' and just counting the popular vote?

Im in an argument with a lefty

The flag should be filtered by everyone at this point, they contribute nothing to discussions. Argie is probably competing with Canada to be the most cucked on the board.

Holy shit Lou Dobbs AND Tucker on the same show
Remi too

Why not equate it with a pointed white hood? The garb associated with the KKK isn't necessarily white or christian culture, but most people who wear it engage in their activities. The hood itself is not racist, but most people who like to wear it are, so it's simply a safe assumption.

I think they're trying to tell us something.

sort of strange the type of people in fb and those on twitter. Holly Dunn is trending on facebook because she died yesterday, and there was nothing on twitter about her. also the fact that wikileaks was 1M posts with pussy tape at like 50k when that came out.

Old one.

some jew
guy looks like a jew too

>watch Trump on Letterman from 1988
>even back then he was talking about trade deficits and getting our allies to pay their share of their defense

why wasn't this brilliant strategy more effective?

Is Assange kill or CTR spreading disinfo in Sup Forums?

hijabs are worn by middle eastern, indian, and souteast asian women that aren't muslim.

is this the new way to know you've won an argument against a retard on Sup Forums, when they tell you to go to reddit because they can't back up any of their bullshit with actual facts

After he finishes his 2nd term in office.

when was the last time you saw him alive?

#DrainTheSwamp was a mistake

I hate all the DTS fanboys who get their panties on a bunch everytime there's a rumor Trump's going to appoint literally anyone who has experience, worked for a big company or donated money to a campaign.

I hope Trump ignores them. They only joined the TrumpTrain like 1 month ago. They are literally hurting his presidency with their retarded purism. You know who picked a team of outsiders only? Jimmy Carter. Fuck that.

Trump promised he was going to pick the best people for the job, and they weren't going to be nice people or good people, but that didn't matter, because they were the best suit for the job. I want him to fullfil THAT promise, not the DTS last-minute bullshit he only started because he thought he was losing due to fake polls.

Without it politicians would have no reason to visit non-metropolitan areas, leaving non-metropolitan areas entirely unrepresented.

It prevents a few large population centers (libshit metropolitan areas) from deciding everything for the country.
We are a federal constitutional republic, not a parliamentary unitary state. The less populated states have defenses against a tyranny of the majority.

he's been saying the same shit for decades but back in the 80s his views made him an extreme leftist

Is that fucking shooped?

So, what's Trump's stance on expanding broadband to rural communities?

"You're a useful idiot for corporate America".

-Tucker "Bury every buttfucker" Carson

Because big states like california and texas dont get to decide the fate of the entire union.
The federal government is there to manage the cooperation of different states and something that might be seen as unimportant in CA could be vital in RI

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

I remember that Cell thread.

>price of an iphone soaring close to $700
isn't that how much they cost now?

>no awoo teeth
droppe

Everyone would ignore battleground states and focus on battleground cities.

>implying jewesses can't be hot

it's a mix of real and jpeg artifacts

Because it prevents the country from imploding. We have a federal system with states given leeway in their own internal affairs. If crucial states get fucked over every single election by highly populated urban areas, then the union dissolves. So the solution is to provide incentive for politicians to care about important but less populous states.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Because no one would vote for a bitch screaming "women" all the time.
If you want gender equality than it should get to a point where genders are not even mentioned anymore.

There's been a lot of estimates for the wall
I was using cnn.money's estimate which was 8 billion.

Hijabs are worn by women who follow Islam around the world. They aren't Muslims if they don't wear it. Don't try to paint it as a cultural thing instead of a religious one, you mong.
Now fuck off, go back to plebbit, and kill yourself.

Ding dong the witch is dead inside

youtube.com/watch?v=1MZ0l3B1gjw

A non-Muslim wearing a hijab as a fashiom piece doesn't make it any less Islamic. That would be like saying an atheist wearing a cross necklace means the cross is not a Christian symbol

>the northern states dealt with blacks all the time, that's why lincoln wanted to ship them back to africa. and there were a fuck ton of natives in northern states, are you dense?
Oh yes. The man born in Kentucky, raised in Illinois, and who lived in D.C.(in the fucking south, niggers everywhere) had to deal with niggers all the time. Yep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Black_population_as_a_percentage_of_the_total_population_by_U.S._region_and_state_.281790.E2.80.932010.29

1860 black population percentage by region
>northeast - 1.5%
>midwest - 2%
>south - 36.8%
>west - 0.7%

So no. They "didn't have to deal with blacks" like the south did.

>are you saying the north should have left in the 1840s and 50s because the south was imposing their will on them?

>keeping the federal government from overreaching into matters best left to the states is the same as pushing it to overreach into matters left best to the states

kek

Regardless of how much it costs, we can afford it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._68

Trump doesn't have a tech platform beyond wiping out net neutrality.

The first female President will be a Republican/Conservative

>le free trade meme

You mean Mexico can afford it.

Fuck off, Trump knows everything about cyber. His son is into cyber so much, he might as well teach about cyber

b-but Hill Shills keep telling me dirt shouldn't get to vote! They told me dirt with shit tons of guns can't try to secede!

awoooooooooo~

cyber isn't tech you dumb gay nerd

I hope it's Pam "Fags in Body Bags" Bondi.

We should mint a 500 billion platinum coin (secretly) and deposit it in the treasury and keep it segregated from the greater economy except for when budgeting government programs.

Dobbs is right.

This guy is a fag, you can't control consumers, you control trade with tariffs. You have done so for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Somewhere in Chappaqua a painting is getting younger.

alcohol mixed with sedatives will fuck your shit up

al-islam.org/hijab-muslim-womens-dress-islamic-or-cultural-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/quran-and-hijab

There's other interpretation that says veil means placing a thin curtain between drunk guest and Mo's wives afterparty.

Khimar could mean to veil the hair to chest above the breast. The actual tits can be left open. Not kidding.

free trade works goyim it just hasn't been tried properly yet

I made a big post about this the other day

Wonder if anyone who screencap'd it will post it

Just pay off the federal reserve debt with treasury issued bills and stop buying federal reserve debt.

Implement a law to limit it to 5% more than revenue to prevent inflation.

>media Clinton
>real Clinton

i tried your mom properly last nite

the guy literally is a fag though. also a trump supporter (apparently other than trade). i'd take dobbs' (who is rich af) opinion over some poorfag

Don't know desu.
I told you already, I'll bag her one day. I got family and friends in Manhattan. I'll definitely meet her when I come over. Remember this post.