Do you ever think abou tanyone oother than yourselves?

Do you ever think abou tanyone oother than yourselves?

seriously

Is Tanyone one of your black friends?

Ffs, y'all need saving from the msm echo chamber

>am I safe
what do they mean by this?

Funny because all I see in that picture is me me me me me

I see the left hasn't learned it's lesson yet, I'm sure in 4 year when trump is re-elected you'll finally understand

why are they worried that they are not going to be safe? i can see that they would feel bad if they believed something terrible could happen to them, but there is no evidence to suggest that anything of the sort will occur. i think a lot of people who CLAIM to have privileged knowledge are unnessisirially tormenting these people emotionally.

Yeah, because only white people need to show tolerance and understand... And tax dollars for useless programs.

>You don't understand, I have a bunch of unfounded fears!

>not arguments

you're a bigot. my argument was an expression of myself, and it was beautiful. eat shit and die, shitlord.

>trans child
Into the oven, you go.

Why do you hate trans children?

0/10, I recommend you pick up this book OP

Am I the only sane person here?

mate, you literally fell for propaganda

how is it propaganda?

>my trans child at school

Yeah no child in school (i.e. not college) just decides WOW IM A GIRL NOW XDDD nice job indoctrinating your kids to become freaks though.

Kek, that's a list of things some people already worried about years before this election.

>(you)
(((Privilege))) is code word for personal responsibility and good life choices.

Trump has literally called for right wing death squads to round up all minorities and put them against the wall. That's why he's building it. It's like you don't read Buzzfeed or something baka.