You're redpilled, but can you fight?

you're redpilled, but can you fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUPeq47bRjk
youtube.com/watch?v=MThnjUAwFsU&spfreload=10
youtu.be/JRWlnv0_svU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's see your 6-pack abs protect you from THIS. *unholsters colt 1911 45ACP pistol with pearl handle and nickel finish*

Heh.. you'd better start running.

White people are the best fighters because it actually takes more than just blindly swinging like beefed up niggers do.

Because of their complete lack of skill, niggers have the most entertaining fights.

Yes add me on halo 2 nub

>*brass knuckles to the teeth*
Nothing personal kiddo

I've gotten in a handful of fights in my day and never got my ass kicked.

Last fight I got into was with a 6'4 lanklord (I'm 5'9) and I head-butted him when he tried to rush me. The impact knocked him back, and after that he was too afraid to approach. He was just huffing and puffing.

He eventually left and tried to get his friends to gang up on me but they were pussies too, so nothing happened except some empty threats.

My girlfriend was very turned on by the whole ordeal.

Pic related, this was pretty much our relative size difference.

I'll pounce on your white ass.

It's because fights are decided in the head, not elsewhere.

Gay

Rate plz

what's the most red pilled way of fighting? as in, what kind of fighting? boxing, martial arts.. something you can learn and train in

Manlet stories episode 2

Muay Thai and Brazilian Ju Jitsu

no

I'd say muay thai and judo, also a pinch of boxing.

>that nose
>tfw you realize gannon was a jew
>link saved hyrule from globalism

Judo, shotokan karate, fencing, archery, marksmanship AND

Kill Or Get Killed: Riot Control Techniques, Manhandling, and Close Combat.

Book by Rex Applegate

And experience in closed male environments like the mil, boarding schools, prison etc

I once jumped headfirst down a flight of stairs and landed on a cement floor when I was drunk, I become as resilient as robocop when I am drunk so if I am drunk yes I'm most likely not getting knocked out

And explosives and boobytrapping....naturally

Is this a FtM tranny? wtf am I looking at here

Yeah, I play rugby.

I COULD EASILY FIGHT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

AND THATS JUST ME

NOT EVEN ME BOIS

1 HIT NOK U OUR

Some leaf homosexuals photo folder contents.

i'm a weakling

fighting is uncivilized subhuman behavior.

you can live your whole life without getting in a fist fight by not being around poor/diverse people

worldstar hiphop confirms this.

Nobody on Sup Forums can pass my guard

>you can live your whole life without getting in a fist fight by not being around poor/diverse people

It can be necessary to establish leadership over groups containing primitives.

Big P would like to have a word with you. Step out to the boneyard and have a couple ciggies with the boys.

I wanna learn how to fight so badly. Muay Thai, Judo, Jiu Jitsu, boxing. All of it

You better knock me out with the first punch, because I'm not letting up otherwise. Willpower and heart are always going to go the distance.

Get fucked gayboy.

10 years of gym training
@
Im unstoppable

training in what?

American Boxing + Obscure Martial Arts

youtube.com/watch?v=wUPeq47bRjk

Vodka bending.

Unfortunately, it's only active when inside of a bottle.

6'' inches dick without erection...

I'll knock the head off anyone. 5'8 reporting

Get started then, pussy

Pic about 10yrs of bodybuilding vs firearm

Training at hacking my steam account. Fucking Russians I just got it back after 12 days. Guy changed my profile to Nicholas and posted a bunvh of russian shit. Deleted all my friends and addes a bunch of kremlin retards.

How though? I doubt I have the money that it demands. And the free time. I have a pretty big build, 6'4" 250 lbs. Overweight a bit. I consider myself strong and I would definitely try to see how far I could in them

you'll be knocking off my bellybutton, you funny midget

sorry for you bro.
they selling those hacked accounts openly on websites.

Tall lanky bastards get stomnped in, after i take them from their weakest spot.

Is that before or after you get bitchslapped to the ground, hobbit?

5'11" come see me bitch boy.

You wish that were the case you walking vulnerability.

Not really, I can throw a punch and I know how to get out of a lot of grabs but that's about it.

Go find a martial arts school nearby and take a free class. See if you can afford it, if you say youre poor but you plan on becoming a dedicated student they might give you a discount.

Life would be boring with everything being civilised. Fighting helps tap into our brute nature.

You know someone can't fight when they say "grabs"

For anyone here that fights, legitimately or not, how do you deal with getting hit in the face with fists, knees, elbows, etc. over and over again? Honest question seeking honest answer.

If you get your teeth knocked out that's really the only bad thing.

*it was only a hologram and I whisper over your shoulder from behind you*
nice try kid

> walking vulnerability
> promotes getting hit in the face
> manlet

oh boy Im laffin

Realize you are going to get hit, and get over it. Flinching more than anything else is going to be your undoing. Roll with the punches, literally.

What kind of retarded question is that?

You can the massive uppercut too.

Krav Maga is pretty good and streamlined.
It doesn't really matter that much though, as this Hungarian said, fights are won in the head. But it helps you have more confidence I guess.

Stop acting like you have advice pussy.

been in a fair few. mostly while pissed and a few in school

dropped an abo 1 hit while drunk once

Im just glad I got it back and nothing was fucked up.

I'd beat your ass.

In my opinion you should take firstly some boxing-muai thay - mma classes, then approach also some krav maga / close quarter/ kali classes to get a different mindset. Fighting on a ring is not actually like a streeth fight. You must be smart, end it really fast and beware of the surroundings.

I've practiced muay thai and Kali (knife and stick fighting) at the highschool (3 years).
Then at uni I picked up MMA and Krav Maga for about 4 years.
Today I'm a Medical Student so I don't have much spare time. I practice boxing (2 at week), run 10kms in 40' (usually on sunday) and do a routine of push ups, squats, pull ups (twice a week).

>5'8" manlet
Come see me, like I said.

Where you at?

anyone can fight if backed into a corner
thats what theyve done to us

Against an aussie? Easy, you lot are soft as fuck

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=MThnjUAwFsU&spfreload=10

New Paltz, NY.

At the fun-fair, but you might have trouble getting in with all the height requirements, so fell free to suggest a better place.

>unironically being an internet tough guy manlet
I really hope you're just memeing

I think krav maga is good just if you have practiced some other fighting sport before, otherwise you should still train a lot to learn how to decently hit and dodge fast enough.
I agree with you about the mindset thing

what fighting style is the most helpful in a street fight? like what fighting style would I mostly use in a fist fight at a bar or some shit

Deceit in grappling, can strike really good at takedowns..Very little BJJ. I can fuck up 95% of the population

Not in America.
Muay Thai and BJJ (Throw Krav Maga into the mix while you're at it) have become the new Karate/TKD.

Everyone sees these two styles all over UFC, and then everyone wants to do it.
So then people open up their little McDojos and spread some watered down, useless shit that the gullible students eat up, because they don't know what they're actually looking for.

Sorta close, but I live further down south than you. It wouldn't be worth my time if I can't meet you somewhere.

The knee to the groin fighting style is an all time classic.

I have enough strength to hiptoss a slab of Bundy Rum & Cola tinnies into the back of my car, what more do I need?

>dodges bullet
heh you think you can stop me?
>teleports behind nigger
you're no match for me.. pshh..
>grabs katana, doing a 160 degree spin skyward, turning tyrone into tyrtwo
Nothing personal...

I get nigs pissed all the time. I'd knock their block off I'm telling you.

Learn a fighting sport like boxe, mma or muay thai to get fast and fit.
Then take a krav maga or close quarter class to get smarter.

then why are all the best boxers black?

>you can live your whole life without getting in a fist fight

degenerate af.

Ive been in a couple fights. Fighting is pretty normal in northwestern germany

Boxing honestly. When it comes to the majority of all street fights you're not going to be doing fancy kicks or karate chops. Taking boxing lessons and learning to throw decent punches and keeping your hands up will take you very far in a street fight and you'll pick it up the quickest.

Being able to throw a bunch, keep your hands up, and being fit and strong will take you miles compared to unnecessarily complicated and elaborate martial arts designed for fighting trained fighters with specific rules in a ring.

You're literally a manlet acting tough on the internet right now.

I'll fucking fight anyone, I'm YOLKED
im HEAPS BIG

>tfw only reason i got fit is because I lived in a shitty country town filled with niggers, muslims and abos as a kid
>got into so many fights, i got stronger and took classes to beat the crap out of anyone
>tfw became the strongest
feels good
that town is the whole reason i come to Sup Forums

[spoiler]>tfw pretty sure all that time spent at the gym, on /fit/ and spent around my teacher who taught me how to fight made me gay
women bodies do absolutely nothing for me, they need to me 10/10 fit men[/spoiler]pol needs spoilers

I'll fucking goon ya, bud

If you think kneeing someone in the balls when they are jacked up on adrenaline is going to do shit you are going to have a bad time.

The liver is a better target than the balls

I think grappling would be more helpful if you could only have a basic level in either grappling or striking. Learning how to punch and move is good but if someone tackles you, which happens quite often in street fights, your training is completely pointless and you could possibly get fucked up bad on the ground.

>Sorta close
So nowhere close at all
>It wouldn't be worth my time
Twelve years old confirmed, see you in the next life when you want to act big again. Keep on cucking, cuck.

MMA..The one were they mix all the styles and only use the effective moves.

Fought at the amateur level at Turfway Park in front of a couple thousand people. Fun stuff. Ditched MMA when I got hurt (Nature of the injuries made me unable to be medically cleared for sanctioned fights :/ ) and picked up Powerlifting instead. Still work the bags for cardio and fun, still spar with anyone that's got gloves and offers.

I agree grapling is crucial but I would say punching is more important for street fighting for a beginner to learn first. Move on to grappling if you're interested but just the basic knowledge of punching and foot work and hand position is the essential fundemantals imo. They will still provide you some benefit while on the ground hopefully you can score enough hard punches before then assuming someone attacking you in a bar isn't going to know how to efficiently bring you down.

No I'm a little pussy, when ever people get violent around me a shake and my eyes get watery. Then I leave before I have a panic attack.

People stick up for me which is nice.

In my entire life I've been in 4 fights, I "won" one, two I would say were draws and broken up, and one I got knocked out and pissed my pants.

youtu.be/JRWlnv0_svU