Daily reminder that Luther was a autistic faggot who couldn't comprehend praying to god through saints and found actual...

Daily reminder that Luther was a autistic faggot who couldn't comprehend praying to god through saints and found actual christianity too hard so he founded protestanism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Servetus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no popery on Sup Forums

Spoken like a true "I'll interpret the way I want" american.

Thanks Netherlands.

I would be nothing without ANOTHER "daily reminder I'm a total retard" thread.

Say what you want about Luther, but at least he wasn't anywhere near as autistic as Calvin.

Wasn't the whole "praying to saints" thing essentially an invention of the catholic church as sort of a holdover from polytheism?

What? Why, what? No, dipshit, you pray to God, you don't do idolatry, that's a sin.

Luther got a million things wrong and was most likely an agent of Satan but the Catholic church will 100% lead you to death.

They are also Satan.

Do you also dismiss angels as idolatry?

If you pray to them, yeah. Yeah don't pray except to God, dumbass.

you're Satan.

Do you really not have the mental capacity to distuingish praying to saints and angels and worshipping god?

Lmao do you call all rectangles cubicles too?

Daily reminder that Catholicism is autistic bootlicking, created by the Roman empire to further their hold on the population.

Enjoy your indulgences, cuckolics. Your church was the first to be taken over by the globalist satanists.

Kek, Catholicism. Oh yeah, that shit makes sense. What ridiculous things have you prayed to today? Better grab the checkbook for the indulgences.

Wew, lad.

Okay, so, okay how is praying to things what aren't God not idolatry?

shoo shoo toothpaste jew

Holy 777's. Praise kek.

No. As a former Protestant who saw the light by studying church history in college I'm shocked by how unprotestant the early church is

>*sluuurrp*
>"Mmmm das rite white boi. suck dat big black foot"

Because you hold God to be the highest being, creator of all and the absolute truth?

>how are pooping and farting not the same if both come out the ass?
This is the whole argument you guys make. How dense do you have to be.

Thanks for (((Correcting the record)))

All he did was hammer some 99 theses to a church door for debate and cathoclism got recked , cathocucks are just weak faggots because their religion is based on lies

>Because you hold God to be the highest being, creator of all and the absolute truth?
Sounds like a reason to not pray to saints.

All he did was hammer some 99 theses to a church door for debate and cathoclism got recked , cathocucks are just weak faggots because their religion is based on lies murder and greed

Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, "You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God." For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 19:10 ESV

Prayer is inherently a form of worship. Even the angels do not condone your idolatry.

but he named the ((((Jew))))

I wish we were still Catholic. Or Orthodox. Anything but cucked Israel-loving protestantism.

No he didn't, a lot of what he said is unbiblical and ahistorical. As someone who taken church history in college I know. None in the early church taken the belief in sola Fide or Sola Scriptura.

Certainly not soli deo Gloria when they adore martyrs and venerate their bones

>Pepe was an autistic faggot who couldn't comprehend making america great again through voting Hillary and found liberalism too hard so he voted Trump.

>Because you hold God to be the highest being, creator of all and the absolute truth?
That's why you should only pray to him and not anybody else, retard. If God is supreme why would you pray to anybody else, you dumb shit?

Reminder that....
The papal states based its secular power on a lie ((Donation of Constantine))

Started wars out of greed for secular power

Destroyed the authority of the Holy Roman Emperor when it out of Greed contested their authority over Italy and ruined their system of administrating Bishops.

Used excommunication, a spiritual measure, to get secular power

Betrayed its allies in war ((Remember War of the League of Cambrai? The Papal states was the first ones to switch side))

Let the corruption in its church grow so vast that a violent reformation soon became inevitable

Had a cardinal, one of the very people responsible for electing a new pope, funding both Muslim Ottomans and Protestant Swedes to kill his fellow Catholics ((Cardinal Richelieu))

Used it's own Monks to perfect different methods of torture. May sound like a minor thing, but don't quite sound like the ideal things for men supposed to live like Jesus to spend their time on.

I love you, greatest ally

What is wrong with you? The same book makes clear that there is a form of intercession of saints going on. One part even explicitly narrates the invocation of the departed.

Yes you took cathocuck history , not biased at all

>i still can't comprehense the difference
And you still wonder why you're falling behind worldwide on education?

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

I studied at Durham and all my professors are protestants. Even most of the books I was given are multi denominational efforts or largely by protestant scholars

Reminder that there is but one God and he wants you to be happy and check them.

>M'lady
>Not "M'Lordy"
you had one job

>Catholics not voting for anti-Christian autists
surprising.
Fascism was developed by Catholics.

Protestantism is inherently authoritarian and fascistic in nature. This is why Calvin banned dancing and drinking in Geneva. Which is like living in an ISIS shithole

That map is misleading. German politics was much more sectarian then, and Catholics went with the center party, a party that later endorsed Hitler.

Why are none of the early christians Protestants at all? I want to know?

You haven't still explained why you would pray to anyone who isn't Gof, who you have said is supreme, or why doing so wouldn't be idolatry.

I've got to be honest, I love these threads.

It's great watching OP string a bunch of idiots along with 80 different ways to say "you still don't know?"

Exactly he didn't want to split the church all he wanted was to reform it and bring it back to its roots but those money-grubbers in Rome and Worms wouldn't have it.

Calvin was a crypto-semite. Protestantism is the precursor to Atheism.

Tell that to Polycarp or the author of Revelation who records such in his visions. We are even told that Jews venerated OT patriarchs in the time of Jesus.

He failed at it. Many of his beliefs are contradictory to that of the fathers and what we now know about the early church

Reminder that luther married a former nun, he did it for the pussy.

>Protestantism is inherently authoritarian and fascistic in nature

It actually is the precursor to a lot of the degeneracy today like the whole creationism bs

Thing is if you read the bible properly you will notice that the cathocucks are the new jews , and probably would have killed jesus in the middle ages because they thought he was the anti christ.

>I studied at Durham and all my professors are protestants

I know nothing of this study the only thing i trust and study is the word of god , maybe some early church elders like polycarp and ignatius and thats it

>He failed at it.
Because the Catholic Church refused to change?
We are talking about a Church that would regularly burn reformers and only admitted it had some problems when the reformation was already beyond the point of turning back.

I provided the example of Calvin's geneva. The Puritans are another. Even the look at the Protestant Work Ethic makes this authoritarian nature clear

Protestantism was a trick up the sleeve of the judaizers!

>mfw every Protestant thinks he's Luther and schisms the church whenever his feefees get hurt
>mfw 3000 sects of Protestantism
And 1488ers try to tell me that Jews ruined western civilization.

It is not authoritarian, it's simple austere.

>creationism
But that's just believing the bible, no?

Calvin a shit! A shiiiiiiit!

>They reflect the divine perfections, and their supernatural qualities result from the graces Christ merited for them by the Cross. In the language of the Church's liturgy, the saints are venerated as sanctuaries of the Trinity, as adopted children of the Father, brethren of Christ, faithful members of his Mystical Body, and temples of the Holy Spirit.

Except Protestants like you cannot even agree on what the Bible says or read it in its actual context. This is why even in the beginnings of the Reformation, it is marked by schism. And what did Paul say? Let there be no factions among you

Ignatius makes clear the Eucharist as the medicine of immortality and considers it the flesh of Christ. That view of the Eucharist, Protestants cannot even agree upon.

He still failed regardless as I had pointed out, many of Protestantism's beliefs contradict the early church they intend to return to

I don't doubt that all you Krauts have good intention at the start, but please, don't do any fucking thing ever again.

You mean denying obvious science which is never part of classical biblical intepretation?

Praying to saints is literal heresy as defined by the Bible

Catholics fucked up so bad that they forbade reading of the Bible for fuck's sake, what more proof do you need

Nigga you ain't woke

Did it, why did Revelations outline the whole theology of it then? Or why did the early christians do such a thing?

Thanks for destroying Europe Luther.

Wait, you're telling me that catholics made it illegal to read the word of God?

I guess most people don't understand reality because the live in a fever dream of symbols?
It's kind of amazing to see.
They get lost in the words and hear and see nothing.

Calvin is literally jew tier.
Mundane, money obsessed fuck.

>is never part of classical biblical intepretation?
Augestine's interpretation don't count as classical biblical interpretation?

Revelations is a meme

Yes kek, they even forbade translating it

>Revelations
LMAO

Augustine came way before the Reformers. He isn't the only one.

Any book that disagrees with your theology is a meme

You need to actually study these things and not just take the word of whatever happy clappy bible study group you call a church.

Can you show me a church father who denied the practice?

>Wait, you're telling me that catholics made it illegal to read the word of God?
Only priests are allowed to read the Bible, goy. It is much too complicated for you.

>Except Protestants like you cannot even agree on what the Bible says or read it in its actual context

I agree on with what i read and if i dont understand something i will wait till the holy spirit gives me a awnser.

>And what did Paul say? Let there be no factions among you

I dont call believing in the word of god a faction

>We are talking about a Church that would regularly burn reformers
You didn't need the Catholic Church to burn each other.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Servetus

Now please talk about how evil the Inquisition was for persecuting heretics and fake Jewish/Muslim converts :^)

Oh and don't forget all the poor womyn who were burned as witches during the 16th-17th century... Oh wait, most of them were burned by Protestants.

This was because Jesus said that only tested and true men could spread the worth, same like the apostels and their journeys. This was to prevent fags like Luther to make their own version through misinterpretation which led to all the 1000 other versions you have now.

Come on, you used to be all with it not so long ago. Just one little storm over Europe more and we'll all go home.

Vatican shill detected. Why don't you go back to bed, your alterboys are calling you, padre.

It's just heresy, like there's a lot of heresy today when everyone has his own custom god/church and shit, I respect orthodox churches but protestants are just fanfiction faggots with their 10000 sects and female priests.

You know what I am talking about When I mention factionalism, don't mistepresent my statement

To your logic, the Holy Spirit gave no answer until the Reformation. Why?

Give me any good reason for why Arianism don't beat both Catholicism and Protestantism.

Q: What's a Catholic priest?

A: Someone whom everyone except his kids calls "Father".

Hey guys, I was never a christian or catholic but I think I believe in the prophecy of revelations. It even talks about the fake jews and divide and conquer illusions and the influence of satan and illusion. I "believe" in non dual reality in that I have no illusion of seperation and am not attached to impermanent modalities of thought and forms. So I already identify myself with god and death and thus have no fear. I identify with the word of christ and can see the typical thoughtful parralel to Tao and Zen wisdom. but that's simple stuff, most people can.
I'm making this post because I think Jesus might be back on earth. I feel the speeding up of time and all the stuff that is happening around the world.
your thoughts?

>protestant churches. pic related.

How many arianists are there?

Using revelation as doctrine what a fool

The mark of the beast will end you up in hell

> 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

or does it ?

>and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church were and continue to be the mafiosi of Christianity demanding total allegiance from its followers and fleecing them like sheep at every turn and should have been burnt out of Europe.

>Might makes right
Hm?

You've been reading your Newman

Fascism and Nazism is not the same thing, FUCKIN RETARD.

You deny the Bible's authority? What a fool. Protestants fit with what the beast is. They divide Christendom apart and planted the seeds of apostasy

God willed it :^)

Let me ask you, are you larping as an Arian because of muh Gothic ancestors?

>none of the early church take sole fide or sola scriptura

Shouldn't the bible be the highest authority?

AHM SHURE GAWD WUD UNNERSTAND

God, I hate protestants