Cloak and Dagger

youtu.be/yltdDq0xgmg

It looks really good.

Looks... alright I guess?

This?

>He doesn't have a cloak
NICE CASTING MARVEL

it looks as decent as a teen drama cape show can hope for

Nope. Going to pass on this as well. Runways pissed me off & this one is no different.

>black guy is rich
.>white girl is trailer park trash
lol

I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully whatever comic they get to accompany the show will have a good creative team.

That being said, the switch between Tandy's and Tyrone's backgrounds is kind of interesting. We still haven't seen much of the show yet, though. Surprised it's airing so late.

*smacks lips*

Indeed it does goyim, glad you're liking our next race-mixing work for this year!!!

>Tfw we're not going to ever be able to have decent threads about this.

It's not even Sup Forums necessarily, but it's so easy to get (you)s by pretending to be Sup Forums and this is low hanging fruit.

Are we getting a comic book relaunch for C&D? Still waiting for Spencer to resolve this plot.

Not going to lie though, the actress who plays Tandy is cute. Is this the era of Marvel blondes, i.e The Gifted main actress?

You really should get out of the house more and stop spending so much time posting this white supremacist shit.

Pretty sure the MCU has more black villains than couples like this, where are the complaints for that?

So what does this say about all the advertising and media with same race couples? I'm genuinely curious.

Oy vey!

haha he gon give her the dagger haha

>more race mixing
no thanks

wasn't this supposed to come out like 3 years ago?

I need to hear cloaks voice.

Cloak is supposed to be an introverted mouse of a person.

I need to know Dagger can talk for both of them.

Cloak and Dagger were not an item for fucking ages though, it's a shame they made them fug, but they're literally designed for each other.

were you gonna watch it anyway?

if the original character hadnĀ“t been about race mixing, sure depending if the quality is right

tbf the original is about a black guy and white girl so close they're practically brother and sister. It's not "mixing" but so long as no child is conceived, it's still not mixing.

more like whore and nigger

>depending if the quality is right
huh, that's how I feel about ir couples ironically

>Jacket and Dagger

Yeah they tend to go for conservative women, but not THAT conservative.

More like Coal & Burner