What the actual fuck?

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/AbnettMark/1RDxlmrkpYgKL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone is a fan of dobson...

THICC

Is that flex mentallo i see? I thought he was unrelated to DC

He's connected through Young Animal. This is from the crossover issue that came out today.

Gerard Way brought him back in Doom Patrol, Morrison does not approve.

Why the fuck not?

>Young Animal
Into the trash.

Flex Mentallo has been a Doom Patrol character for decades now.

>Morrison does not approve

source?
considering Way and Morrison are friends, I don't see him doing something that Morrison was against

Flex was introduced in Morrison's Doom Patrol...

Which issue is this from?

Some Facebook live video panel with Grant and Quietly. He got asked about it and said point blank that Way is his friend, but he wishes that no other writer would touch Flex.

ha ha

He does, that's just an idiot who's been forcing a meme about Grant Morrison not liking it. He'll link to an hour long Morrison / Quitely W&A video and claim he says it there, but if you go through the trouble of watching it you'll find out he was lying and they don't even mention Way's run. The closest thing he did say to this is just to jokingly answer a question about what it's like when you're done with a comic and someone else is continuing where you left off by saying it's like seeing your ex-girlfriend get fucked by some other guy.
Fuck you, stop posting that lie you piece of shit.

Do you happen to have a link to that video?

>he wishes that no other writer would touch Flex.

welcome to shared universes bitch, hope you survive the experience.

It's not true, fuck off.

>you'll find out he was lying and they don't even mention Way's run.
You're the one that's wrong.

Is this HAFNIM?

Post a video link AND the specific time when it happens, you can't.

If he's wrong post a concise video that says it. If it's a long video, post the fucking time it happens. Until then, fuck right off and let Gerard Way work his magic. As long as he's killing it with this comic we don't have to deal with anymore MCR albums.

Why do you think Grant fucked off to do all his creator owned work at other publishers and not Vertigo? Between the new WB contracts and having his Batman run's ending pulled out form under him by the reboot I doubt we'll ever see him do more than a mini series at DC again.

Sorry, my first introduction to him was through the four issue mini series.

>having his Batman run's ending pulled out form under him by the reboot
Batman, Inc. was completely untouched by the reboot.

Grant Morrison just worked on a DC comic for Dark Knights that was out like two weeks ago.

Songbird/Diamondback works for DC now?

>no pink
>no purple
>lotta guys

nope

Also they're heavily relying on Morrison plot points from his previous run (constant references to his multiverse model with his exact map image, Barbatos is the villain, Nix probably the one Batman who laughs has bandaged up, music is the fiundation of the multiverse, etc).
So no.

Larger version

When you don't have an actual plot to rely on, you have to depend on fetish pandering, or "2deep4u" style storytelling. Hence why the only issues of Doom Patrol you see posted here are those with fetish material(Casey bangs her cat, Wonder Woman breastfeeding, etc).

It's funny that Batman, Flex Mentallo, and Lobo have canonically inflated before Kamala did.

DC WINS AGAIN, BROS

If you've seen the source but refuse to listen to it then fuck off.

>this is the source!
>I watched through it all and didn't hear them say it, where exactly is it?
>y-you just don't WANT to hear it! why should I spoon-feed you the source to my claims? I-if you can't find it you may as well just believe me or fuck off!

>>I watched through it all and didn't hear them say it
Then you're fucking retarded and deaf
pscp.tv/AbnettMark/1RDxlmrkpYgKL
20:35
He outright says "leave him alone, leave Flex alone, he's Glasgow, he's us[Morrison and Quitely]"
But I guess you'll just respond with nu-uhh and continue to deny reality like the little faggot that you are. Enjoy your bad comics, wayfag.

>why should I spoon-feed you the source to my claims
But you are being spoon-fed the source...

>It's funny that Batman, Flex Mentallo, and Lobo have canonically inflated before Kamala did.
GOD LORD, you're right!

I'm more shocked that Black Canary and Wonder Woman are inflated.

>That Wreck it Ralph 2 Bunny
>Now this
Damn Dobson is on a roll today

He isn't even in the video at 20:35. Am I being trolled?

Dobson works for DC now?

So he never actually even mentions Gerrard Way?

He says nobody ever gets him right, with zero mention of Way you fucking liar.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i'm more glad that they did and vixen too

>Flex premiered and only has appeared in American Comics
>He's based on an American product and advertisement
>"He's Glasgow!"
Fuck off Grant you drugged out retard

What's weird is how good it looks. I mean most inflation looks like a hot mess but this looks like the artist really thought about it.

I can sense a lot of shitty fetish artists coyping it and making it women, pasting huge tits on them.

>got to hold the new gods hostage
>got complete control over an event
>able to continue batman inc even if it was pretty much no longer canon in new 52
>given plenty of opportunities to do whatever he wants with whatever he wants
>doesn't like others using characters he created for a giant publisher

Good except that the giant hairy dude is next to all the girls.
What if Nick Derington has an inflation fetish?
Killer Frost too.

>got to hold the new gods hostage
What the fuck? No he didn't.
>got complete control over an event
When?
>able to continue batman inc even if it was pretty much no longer canon in new 52
You're dumb
>given plenty of opportunities to do whatever he wants with whatever he wants
I guess?
>doesn't like others using characters he created for a giant publisher
He compliments the Arkham games for Professor Pyg and said "they did him better than me" and outright says in the video "DC is better, DC will always be better".

>retcons countdown and death of the new gods (it was for the best) and new gods aren't used for years after final crisis
>final crisis
>batman inc is rendered non canon when new 52 happens and the only thing that sticks is damian's death
>yup
>debatable, he has shown reluctance in having his characters written by others, iirc he wasn't happy that damian was brought back

Can somebody give me a non pedantic response about who this characters where and how they where related to the whole MilkWars mess?

Also did anybody noticed that the astronaut was watching a crissis in infinite earth cartoon?

There's some people into dudes inflating. They're just not as obnoxious as S/D.

Not me, I'm just an artist that has drawn it for cash because drawing circles is fuckin easy.

I totally forgot about her

>retcons countdown and death of the new gods
Good
>and new gods aren't used for years after final crisis
2 years? wow it's fucking nothing.
>final crisis
He didn't. Lots of problems with the tie ins and shit and DC didn't follow up any of his stuff
>batman inc is rendered non canon when new 52 happens
Nope. You sound like a continuity obsessed aspie
>debatable, he has shown reluctance in having his characters written by others, iirc he wasn't happy that damian was brought back
He actually does not give a shit if Damian is back or not.