>2016
>still no cure for baldness

why do we think we're so technologically advanced if we can't even cure baldness?

Other urls found in this thread:

swisstemples.com/my-progress/
futurism.com/2020-the-year-we-have-a-cure-for-baldness/
futurism.com/alopecia-areata-researchers-test-the-first-ever-effective-treatment-for-baldness/
anabolicmen.com/aromatization-avoiding-excess-estrogen-production/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2765663/Going-bald-It-BAD-news-heart-GOOD-news-love-life.html
thelocal.se/20091112/23226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being too much of a cuck to even grow hair

LOW T
LOW ENERGY

Same way there's no cure to growing taller.

>tfw you are balding at 22
>tfw you are a 170 cm manlet IN FUCKING GERMANY

swisstemples.com/my-progress/

it's actually high T that results in hair loss, if you cut your balls off you'll have long female hair in 6 months

There is a cure but the Jews are withholding it to keep the white man down.

We get our hair back and the world is fucked.

>170 cm manlet IN FUCKING GERMANY
what do you mean?

t.190 cm

you are pretty much average height
when I walk around the city all I see are manlets

23 yrs 175cm here buddy. I feel you

There's your cure OP. You solved your question.

he is handsome though
>the young pope

its only bad if you are a disgusting little ugly manlet

Four more years.

futurism.com/2020-the-year-we-have-a-cure-for-baldness/

And this too.

futurism.com/alopecia-areata-researchers-test-the-first-ever-effective-treatment-for-baldness/

Dr Tsuji has teamed up with Kyocera to cure it in Japan by 2020. He proliferates hair follicle germs in a 3d culture and injects then into your scalp. Japan has new stem cell laws that should aid with a short lab to market timeline

Motherfucker is hiding it from us

>not being a man and just shaving that shit off while still holding your head up high
it's not the end of the world i had a friend who started going bald in hs still was able to pull in a shit ton of chicks, it actually made him look older which was a plus

You beat me to it senpai

My hair started to grow back just from taking a multi-vitamin

>170
>he thinks he got it bad

i raise your balding manlet with a balding manlet with glasses

>its only bad if you are a disgusting little ugly manlet

im a balding, 5/10, 29 year old manlet. feels bad. should have got married before my hair started falling out now i have no chance of getting a qt. for some reason gay guy still hit on me. fucking great!

Same reason people think China will rule the world, even though most of them have no electricity.

what about a cure for numales?

>ttp://futurism.com/2020-the-year-we-have-a-cure-for-baldness/

He got a transplant. It's pretty effective and expensive but leaves a big scar along the back of your head, so you cant buzzcut anymore without showing it.

if you got nice facial features it doesent matter of you got hair or not

Take T blockers and/or girl hormones.

FUE doesn't involve a strip scar. It's not the 1990s anymore. This is why trump combs his hair long over his ears

>tfw 23 and baling
>tfw you are 172 cm IN SWEDEN

>Not only am I the CEO; I am a member too.

Take Dutasteride faggot. It's only gonna get worse. Don't stop. You will probably shed 3-6 months into taking it. Hair will look aweful. Don't stop. In a year it'll be 3x better

There is a cure. Its just too expensive for normies

The cure is suicide, baldness is a disease inflicting those who have too look at you hair cucks

nah they've improved beyond cutting a strip of skin from the back of your head.

The balding I can handle, but the height...

People probably look at me and think I'm a teenager.

Because it's caused by deficiencies. Try zinc first.

You can take anti estrogens and anavar to grow if your plates aren't closed yet

Are you in Bayern? Read somewhere that the average height in Germany differed by 10 cm depending on the region; the aversge height in Hamburg being 185 cm, and 175 cm in Bayern

>21
>173cm
>heavily balding

JUST

U have no idea what it talking about. Please stop.

only growth hormone works

why do you think there's all these tall lanky low t numales out there?

>I'm too sexy for my hair

>balding manlet with baby face when clean shaven

>im a balding, 5/10, 29 year old manlet. feels bad. should have got married before my hair started falling out now i have no chance of getting a qt. for some reason gay guy still hit on me. fucking great!
are you literally me?

balding blind manlet who cant grow facial hair

lifes a bitch

(You)

I also wear glasses. People tell me they make me look better, since I have that thugish look about me, and the glasses kinda hide that.

You just described me, buddy. At least you live in Bulgaria. Imagine being like that in Sweden.

get big, shave your head and wear exclusively white tees
you gotta own your lot in life my german friend

Anti estrogens keep your growth plates open

it is an obvious transplant

>creepy look

Who dis?

Nah, my face looks manlier, I'm more muscular, my glasses are thinner, and I still have hair.

There are several cures for baldness.

Treatments. Not cures

If you aren't attractive bald then you aren't attractive PERIOD

aren't the japs really close to a cure and restoration?

>tfw 190 in fucking Romania

Baldness is what separates out the weak.

Baldness exposes skull asymmetries and skin blemishes, accents weak-willed and vain personalities, and generally reveals which men are truly men and which men are nothing more than women with penises trying to get by on their good looks and "personality", or worse, trying to pretend to have good looks via "cheats" like flattering haircuts.

If you have a problem with going bald, you should look a little deeper into why it's a problem.

oh lord please strike this piece of shit into the ground

Fucking typical. Too late for me I fear.

so its not that bad at all it seems
if your face is actual quite attractive, then dont worry

>cure
Why would you need a cure?

>421x480
what is this, a picture for manlets?

t. baldcuck

They can also transplant your hair i a way you don't lose it somewhere else. They split the hair, so that way you have 2 good hairs.

Goodluck boldfags

This. HRT (estrogen) saves your hair, though you'll probably grow tits in the process

I still have hair

if i go bald i'm going to look like uncle fester

men who are sexy anyway, just get sexier when their hairline is high like that. Usually don't like completely bald unless the man is absolutely beautiful, but Patrick Stewart is a good example of how this is possible.

another jew. fake frontman for fake CIA created projects. this is not you want to aspire to.

Uly bald fagget spotted

this. nobody gives a shit about baldness.

>angry hairlet

I didn't know muslims were so picky about height

Nobody cares except you autists who were ugly and got no pussy anyway.

Holy shit, this is a thing?
>TFW I can make sure my son (if I ever have one) never has to suffer the pain of being a manlet

Nope.. You know why high testosterone causes baldness? Because OF estrogen. It's called "aromatization".
anabolicmen.com/aromatization-avoiding-excess-estrogen-production/

right! see here:

>are you literally me?

we should start a club.

var inte ledsen kompis, började tappa hår när jag var 17.
>tfw 166 IN SWEDEN

he used to have such a good shining career

now hes just shining

There's a cure for everything OP.

it's called Death

Shit Mean't to reply to

awesome!

Both exist. Hair transplant therapy is effectively a cure.

same here breh (174 cm)
except I am of asian descent so people would think of me as having normal height

I may have lost the hair on my head but I'm producing more hair on my back and shoulders than ever.

where do i buy

Bald head signals high testosterone levels. Likewise with beard. High testosterone levels is also important for production of pheromones.

Women say they find men with hair more attractive but that's on pictures. Real world is different that's why the most sexy men are men from countries with high androgenic hair percentages.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2765663/Going-bald-It-BAD-news-heart-GOOD-news-love-life.html

Känns bättre när man läser att vikingarna var runt 170, samt Karl XII, osv. Fan inte lätt dock. Alla förväntar sig att svenskar ska vara 190cm långa med stora skägg. Jag kan inte ens odla ett :/

theyre all taking hormones to be taller?

never heard of that.

are you serious?

>tfw have V shaped hairline
>tfw I have had the same hairline my whole life
>ftw people say that im balding
Drives me up the wall

Hair transplants have come a long way dude, virtually every male in Hollywood over 30 has had one

There is a cure for baldness. I used it for five years and it made my thin hair thick and had some regrowth. Look for big three if you are interested. I got lazy with the treatment and eventually just shaved. Just get a good job and start lifting if you aren't ugly. Women don't care that much about your looks but if it makes you insecure that's a huge turnoff. Some do but fuck that. If you aren't trying harder then just fuckign die.

>people say that im balding

What kind of asshole people do you hang around?

I live in Australia, everyone is an asshole you just deal with it.

>tfw you have to show ID every fucking time you buy something because they think you're a kid
Stop manlet discrimination REEEEE

You live in a country where more than 70 % of the men have male androgenic body hair pattern. Why do you think that getting bald is a problem? Everybody here get bald, almost.

If you want to keep your hair buy finasteride, it blocks DHT. It will kill your libido though and slower down your gains on the gym, but it will stop the balding process (and side effects are highly exaggerated - if you get bitch tits just operate it it costs like 50 000 sek in Sweden ie peanuts).

thelocal.se/20091112/23226

so if youre already bald it doesnt do anything?
just kill me now senpai