Thanks to the pro-gay assholes of america i found this pic of my little brother on his instagram

Thanks to the pro-gay assholes of america i found this pic of my little brother on his instagram...
should i be worried?

Leaf

yes, and you failed as a bigger brother to steer him away from this

worried your little brother gets more than you?

They both look retarded so be grateful he's gay and won't be able to taint the gene pool.

Day of the rake is coming

Who do you thinks fucking who? Which is your brother?

worried that he is \ having gay sex

Hes using protection, no aids.

Yes. Your little brother is out there sucking dick and you're partially to blame.

This pic is so old they're both probably dead from AIDS by now.

Right is my brother. I think the left is because he is holding the condom

Tell him that he is probably a bit too young to be considering sex.

At least he is using protection and might not get aids. Maybe he'll luck out and get to fuck one of his female friends and straighten out.

You should wreck his boypucci

Thosr two are not gay, but faggots.
A true gay would never fear slamming brother's ass raw.

Why are they even using a condom? do they have so much gay sex that they are worried about STDs ?

lol, your bro is totally the bottom then. he's a skinny twink and the fat bear is holding the condom showing he's going to fuck him

>OP confirmed for carrying the gay gene

Gay is nature's way of telling you it doesn't want your genes to propagate.

You better breed OP because your brother is a genetic dead end.

You should film them and upload to Sup Forums. But yes, the average gay has something like hundreds of partners a year, condoms are the only thing keeping hiv from destroying humanity.

Maybe they just don't know how this picture looks to other viewers.

Yeah your brothers the bitch in this it kind of looks like hes being forced by the bigger boy are you sure no one else is involved? Like a gang rape?

Your brother wants to be accepted into the group that gets all the attention in society, so he's now sucking dick, for attention and a pat on the back.
Your brother's jumping onto a bandwagon that's gonna literally fuck him in the ass for popularity points at school.

speaking from experience?

Hey, at least he won't have an unwanted pregnancy.

Maybe they just think they look like a couple of cool friends about to get some pussy and don't realize how gay this looks

It looks like they are trying to impress girls by looking tough and implying (with the condom) that they are ready for 'action'.

Any chance at sex died the moment they posted this pic. They should move to Amish country.

Fuck off.

This image is fucking ancient.

Inform the police for his own good.
He has clearly been indoctrinated by the jews
and is under the impression his decadence and degeneracy are normal

my brother posted this pic himself though with the text "gonna be a fun night''

If you're going to make a shit thread, at least make it about traps or something.

Which mouth-breather is yours OP?

Newfag test: The post.

I was having gay sex at that age and I turned out great. Least he's being safe.

SAGE AND REPORT

you autistic fucks
gtfo seriously

Pls be this. I pity you OP. Tell your parents.

Is your brother the cute one or the future rapist?
Also idk if you've heard leafbro but trudeau is looking to the repeal age 18 sodomy laws. So your brother, whichever one he is will be able to give or recieve anal legaly at the tender age of 18'

>Should i be worried?
Depends if he is Top or a Bottom

16* corrected.

You should be worried. Your brother either obese or attracted to obese people. That's some unhealthy shit.

True

Your little brother is a slav, so you have bigger problems to worry aboot.

>have sex
>take back my consent just before he cums on my face
>OMG I WAS RAPED