Am I the only one whos been fanning both sides of the flame...

Am I the only one whos been fanning both sides of the flame? I've taken to posting inflammatory pro-Trump comments on tumblr/twitter, berating anti-Trump rioters in some tweets, calling them too pathetic to do anything about a Trump presidency in others, and other times I'll post CTR style condescending crap (I find the only way to come off as leftist is to be incredibly condescending and employ a healthy amount of doublethink in my posts, that always gets the most replies), or more inflammatory posts pretending that anti-Trump people are the majority when they're only about ~14% of Americans, and (this one is great for the irony alone, always gets tons of replies) that the polls are rigged by Trump, that hes a genocidal fascist, and that Republicans having control over the house of reps & senate with a republican president is text book fascism (gotta admit I stole this one from Lacey Green).

This whole election has been great desu

We're shitposters, no this is not surprising.

We had a guy shitpost so hard he was one of the biggest contributors to bringing down Clinton.

The only meme I like enough to shitpost the the erternal Anglo one, I hate lefties too much to even pretend to be them

This is something a criminal would do

yep this election allows us to piss off a lot a people for a long time

>haha liberals trump is your president
>haha conservatives drumpf is a fucking retard

the next 4 years look very bright for our kind

>Am I the only one whos been fanning both sides of the flame?
this is called trolling

I spammed former trump supporter here pasta religiously.

I shitpost in Sup Forums sometimes pro-Trump and anti-Trump for (You)s.

>eternal anglo
>a meme
I'd pay good money to see germans killed

Not at all. Anywhere there is a strong opinion, there is an opportunity.

I prefer pretending to be a leftist or Democrat and concern trolling and showing division within their OWN side.

Wow your lives must really suck. Trying so hard to be stupid meme to impress random strangers on the internet.

Pathetic NEETS don't impress me much however.

It's a shitposting job boom.

This is how we fix unemployment!

We need to make our own CTR

I derail genuinely shitty and non-Sup Forums related threads with talking about traps.

>I also sage those posts

I don't need to pay money to see Britain self destruct, you snaggletoothed fuckwits do it for free, innit.

An Strayan admits that he shitposts.

I'M SHOCKED. SHOCKED.

Then I'll just head over to straya, innit bruv?

all the time. because i want the anarchy and im trying to radicalize people by alienating them

I've always been perplexed as to what motivates people to do this, it seems like a huge waste of time to me with no real gain.

I only ever post redpills and I argue with obvious trolls for sport.

You die of sunburn, princess.

>What is sunscreen
Lmao. Keep your mouth shut, brucey boy.

>Trump is such an idiot he makes me actually consider voting for a woman.
>sit back and watch

Trolling is a art.

>sunscreen
A crocodile will like it off your pasty face, cunt. Then you're utterly and resolutely fucked.

the gain is to divide people and radicalise them

we just wanna see the world burn thats why i post a BBC thread everyday

really gets people going

>what motivates people to do this
>flag

look cunt, shit posting is just a way of life.

>calling your females crocs
kek

Nope, Australians are the real jews of this election, iv been flaming americans non stop during this process.

burgers just cant handle the banter

Fucking leafs are too 'polite' and weak to understand the raw strength and maniacal glee of the unchained Australian shitpost in full bowel motion.

do you really think you are having a sizable effect?

some men just wanna watch the world burn ya normie leaf faggot

So much edge in this thread.

You realize you save bbc pics on your device in order to make those threads dont you you fag?

They likely have an ABO fetish.

Sometimes you have to sin to fight the devil kek

>and other times I'll post CTR style condescending crap

yes this is fun