Think of your favorite Hero and favorite Villain

Think of your favorite Hero and favorite Villain

They don't have to be from the same franchise, mind you. At least one of them should be Sup Forums related, but they don't both have to be.
got 'em?
They've just merged into a singular, morally ambivalent antihero

How much does it suck?

>Heath Ledger' Joker and Link
Wh... what the fuck.

>John Constantine
Closest to a hero as I can think of, I'm not into capeheroes.
>DOOM
Yeah I know...

So, uh, Doom now will resort to cheating andlying to get his way? Basically Unthinkable Doom with Charisma and Luck turned up to 11? Jesus fuck, that's terrifying.

Plastic man + Green Goblin
Hahahahaha. I don't even know what to make of this

Some kinda weird medieval jester asshole with a magic sword?

I can dig it, desu

they sound like an obnoxious piece of shit, whatever you make of it.

Basically if Link used Majora's Mask.

Not making the logo on the cape into a Star Trek badge or something was a missed opportunity

Ramza Beoulve and Nox.

A character who is so steadfast in his pursuit of Justice that he does not care who gets in the way, because the end justify the means?

>Spider-Man + Darkseid

Uh oh

Spiderseid or Dark-man?

Spiderseid - An Antivillain obsessed with the Antilife Equation. However, he suffers from extremely terrible luck and he ends up saving lives instead. J. Jonah White portrays him as a heroic figure despite Spiderseid's protests.

Dark-Man - A hero that does more harm than good in the long run. He tries to do the right thing, but his surprisingly cold-hearted taunts and brutal beat-downs drive otherwise harmful villains to become full blown mass murderers bent on world domination; The Shocker becomes Sound Master, Black Cat becomes the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club, etc

>you've made a terrible mistake.

>why so drowned

Phoenix Wright and Anarky
True justice will be served....with explosives.

>Think of your favorite Hero
Dr. Victor Von Doom
>and favorite Villain
DOOOOOM

Sounds pretty awesome to me.

>Hero
Iron Man
>Villain
Big Boss
Stark gets more bad-ass and goes all Superior again. Pretty cool, would read desu.

Deadpool and Joker... So Deadpool kills the Multiverse?

>Hero
Spider-Girl
>Villain
Griffith

I don't know what I made here, but I have a feeling it's hot.

only he's a juggalo the whole time

>Piccolo and Bane

So a roided up, jaded, cynical yet benevolent, green, super intelligent big guy? Fucking awesome.

>Scud the Disposable Assassin
>Crisis on Two Earths Owlman
I have no words

>Superman
>...and DOOM
>SUPERDOOM
Would read.

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TURBAN

>Terry Bogard and Hades from Disney's Hercules

HE-HE-HEYYYY, BADDA BAM BADDA BOOM BADDA BUSTAH WOLF now I'm going to go drink heavily, neglect my adopted son for a while until I decide to poison his immortality away.

>Spider-Man fuses with Green Goblin

That's basically 90s Phil Urich.

>Captain Cold and the Thing
>Cold Thing
A golem like Iceman who robs from the rich and gives to the poor. He was a pilot who was blackballed into smuggling stolen absolute-zero technology in an ice-storm by a conglomeration of billionaires. The job went south, the plane crashed and days later and Len Grimm found himself melded with the technology, transforming into a living snowman. He’s carved one of his arms into a gun in order to better rob banks.

>Hero: Superman
>Villain: Gul Dukat
Jesus fuck, what have I done? Bye bye, Bajor, you didn't choose to be the inferior species, but King SuperCardassian is gonna rain down death on your asses.

Batman
Skitter from the Worm series

Basically still batman but willing to kill joker. would actually use Wayne enterprises to help the needy. Would micromanage justice League actions. I want this now.