Kilmonger

>called a relateable, sympathetic villain
>becomes a mass murdering, blood-thirsty psychopath who murders defenseless women, kills those who love him, and plans on waging a war against the rest of the world with the explicit intention of murdering children, all because he lost those closest to him
I actually kinda liked this character and the performance, but he is nowhere close to the best villain in the MCU.

He was better than the shitty grandma Hela but was still very mediocre

He was only killing whites and their children and those who would side with them

That scene in the ancestral plane was fucking amazing

>tfw his dad goes "Well... look what I have done."

the other gut was a better example of a villain they created themselves, he was a direct product of the misery everyone outside wakanda was forced to live in

>>called a relateable, sympathetic villain
Pretty sure he was just a nigger.

He was literally right though

So a seemingly sympathetic character's methods end up being horrific, cementing him as an antagonist?

The hell you say.

Like what do you think a good villain is? Does it just involve saying "maybe YOU'RE the bad guy, superhero!" and looking smug behind a desk?

Vulture is possibly the best to me. I really like his honor thing.

He was literally just a racist black supremacist; if he was Asian or white or something and wanted to murder another race this would've been recognized.

He's better than quite a few villains, Malekith, Killian, Yellowjacket etc. easily in the top 10. But "so real, and sympathetic. The best!"? Nah.

Vulture, Loki, and Winter Soldier are objectively the best villains the MCU has to offer.

>all white men
thats why youre objectively wrong

>Sup Forums still in tears over this movie's massive success

Drink it down.

>everyone that says something that upsets me is Sup Forums

Pretty sure it's a joke user.

> >called a relateable, sympathetic villain
Have you seen the pro killmonger articles on this shit though. The amount of black people that loved this character is some scary shit and says alot about the state of racial tension in America than anything.

I think you're confusing "funny" with "faggotry". You're drunk user, go home.

Never said it was funny either.

Settle down retard, if you can't handle the word "nigger" go to Reddit.

>Whites do Charlottesville
>”Good people on both sides”

>Blacks like a capeshit villain
>”S-Scary!”

Ah right. I forgot jokes weren't supposed to be funny anymore. My bad, dawg.

>whites walk with torches and a car accident happens because idiots attack some guys car

>blacks relate to a racist dumbass that wants to commit a mass genocide

>these are the same things.

Kinda of a shame. He could have been a Korra-tier villain if not for that murdering children line.

>The amount of black people
How many?

>Hey guys look I said the n-word again, am I in the club now?

>the both us, abandoned.
Arguably the best scene of the movie

We’re all fucked anyway. Gen Z is being raised on stupid Alt-Right gaming channels and Sup Forums. The autistic virgins white boys wont be able to cope with having to play on the same level as everyone else, the blacks won’t go back to being second class citizens, and the spics won’t leave. Add in the Russians purposely sowing discord between the Left and the Right and you have the revenue for disaster.

America will collapse from the inside in about 20 years.

>”An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one which crumbles from within? That's dead... forever.”

>wants to commit a mass genocide
You know you're just going to get hitler as a counter example right?

>look guys, I'm upset by words like nigger. Can we change how people behave on Sup Forums so I don't see mean words.

*recipe for disaster

>white people cheer Hitler on en masse.

>car accident happens because idiots attack some guys car

We both know that’s not what happened.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking gay these days?

Let’s see, we have multiple Neo-Nazi groups and the KKK. Both with blood on their hands.

How many Killmonger worship groups are there?

Nah, that's what you WISH didn't happen because it comforts your worldview.

There's a reason charges haven't been laid, and won't be. Plus, the fat chick died of a heart attack.

nobody said most of either race was doing this. At least I don't think they are

"blood on their hands"

I thought it was a great movie: black kid returns to his ancestral homeland, and becomes kang for a day, take all my money.

Nah things are gonna be fine.

>being this paranoid

Jesus dude, yeah, there are a growing number of people holding views you don't agree with, that's not the end of the world.

Start looking for reasons why a growing number of the coming generation are so dissatisfied and try to find a solution that you can tolerate, don't just sit there saying "fuck the world."

I actually liked the movie, but Killmonger was a text book case of niggerish behavior.

He’s been charged with second degree murder and the trial is set for November. I look forward to your butthurt when he is raped in prison.

Yeah they’ve never lynched any blacks huh? Timothy McVeigh is fake news too.

ok