Are you hyped?

Haha. No.

lol nope

>Not being hyped for buff she hulk

Art looks like shit

For Carol.

> """"She"""" Hulk

>Aaron
Uhm, yeah, I like his Thor comic... except for Jane.
>Ed
His art used to be better.
>Lineup
Cap, Thor and Iron Man again... this is great! I don't care about the rest.

What's really baffling me is the people turning on Mcguinness. Dude's great

i went to the comic store today and they were giving the preview issue away for free, is that normal?

I don't get hyped for a book unless it's a team and a writer (sometimes artist) I really like.

The Avengers and Jason Aaron do not fit that bill.

To late Marvel it's over

For more of Aaron butchering magic, making Thor look like a chump, and cavengers, no.

Let's see here
It's mostly MCU.
Which is a shame, because recent years have made the big MCU characters unlikable in the comics.
It's Jason Aaron doing his dumb Cavemen Avengers thing.
Having a kid be on the Avengers is always dumb.

I do agree that this is nice.

Why is Ghost Rider an Avenger now? Is he getting a movie or did they just want a token spic?

>Aaron butchering magic
Oof, his Doctor Strange was that rough, huh?

This desu, that's not She Hulk

Bruce needs lay off the steroids and get a hair cut.

Teen, minority legacy character whose reputation hasn't been destroyed yet.

Pretty much their last one.

Who cares that it's an insanely bad fit for Robbie and that having kids fight alongside them only adds to the team's general unlikability.

he's a Ghost Rider, he's got demon energy. this isn't like Rick Jones or Robin or some shit

He's still just a kid.
There are adult Ghost Riders.

And with Strange already there, why would they need one?

he's also like 17, just barely a kid.

i assume Strange is there to exposition about the connection to the Cavengers.

Yes, was hoping for Steve, Thor & Panther to be on a team together. Rider & Strange very welcome bonuses.
Carol & Tony I'm very indifferent to especially since they will likely be at each others throats after CW2.
She Hulk I would be down with but her being bulked out while Aaron saying that he is trying to make her less like BanHulk then she already was is baffling.
Aaron I am down with if he can stay away from Girl Power bullshit.
Ed is far from my first choice but is fairly different then any Avengers artist we have gotten in a while and looks fun so is welcome.

18 is still "kid" too.

Seriously, he brings nothing to the team besides making it clear what terrible people they all are.

Nope, because it's not the definitive Avengers

he's a ghost rider, he brings a cool car. hell the only qualifying shit for an Avenger is being around to help.

I will concede that I'm basically thinking about power levels and that's dumb.
Shit, if Black Knight was on the team I'd be stoked, and his power is owning a good sword.

But I'm firm on the "what kind of monsters endanger a kid's life" thing.

Whenever I see something like that, it says to me that the writer isn't thinking things through.
Like he's not taking the characters as seriously as I'd like.

he's already possessed by a serial killer maybe demon !!!

(also Wasp was like 20 on the original Avengers)

Are you hyped?
Cautiously optimistic, senpai.

And unless his interactions with the team are mostly "stop getting into the fights you're not on the team" and "here Strange found a new way to maybe get rid for your Demon Ghost" I will continue to be annoyed by it.

What a broken roster. Who could possibly challenge this many heavy hitters?

>Are you hyped?
no.

And if you expected anyone to be hyped after the last 4-5 relaunches you're a fucking moron. Marvel has burned a huge amount of goodwill in the last few years, and it will be a long time before they earn it back. Firing Bendis' arrogant ass was a good start. Now put out some quality books with good art and good stories and STOP FUCKING RELAUNCHING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Aaron likes Ghost Riders, and Robbie is the only one he hasn't written that much.

For a few of them, others not so much.

for more sjw, feminist and generally liberal propaganda that shits on white men constantly?
not really

I haven't been hyped for Avengers since around Secret Invasion.

Only financial ruin could make Marvel change, and that's literally impossible since they're owned by Disney.

It looks like shallow, pandering garbage with no change to the actual problems with Marvel (lack of any talent, pandering to moviefags, no longterm story vision)

Youncoukd have summed that up with just "SJWs".

>Ghost rider and black panther on the team
Breddy Gus
>Marvel
Nah man, dropped marvel after secret wars #2 as that was when I knew everything was a lie with them

Aaron does not seem to understand how mystical artefacts and powers work.

There's a line in Last Days of Magic where a character says that the Serpents Crown does not work anymore, even though it's multiversal and powered by a being who the Imperikul would struggle to even mildly tickle.

If magic itself is under attack then where are the Vishanti, Chthon, Dormammu, and others, who would be most displeased with this scenario?

Likewise Aaron undermines the entire fucking point of Mjolnir, by making it some female storm thing.

He does the same thing Bendis does and retcons out well-thought out lore replacing it with simplistic retarded bullshit.

They had to find a way to avoid having Scarlet Witch on a main Avengers team.

I still love Mcguinness but he picked the wrong time to come back to Marvel.

> Marvel makes her like Banner
> "uh we need to make her less like Banner"

>Marvel has burned a huge amount of goodwill in the last few years, and it will be a long time before they earn it back.

>implying they'll even attempt to earn it back
>implying they even feel remorse for how shit they've been
>implying they won't just blame their old fans for being shit on, instead of apologize for shitting on their old fans

>Firing Bendis' arrogant ass was a good start.
I usually don't believe a word that anyone at Marvel says. But I do believe it was Bendis who left Marvel. Alonso was most certainly fired though. I don't care what he said.

Ed McGuinness only knows how to draw muscles and that's it.

Has he ever written Alejandra?

There is a part of me that wants to be excited about Marvel again, but nothing they've shown has gotten that spark back.

Honestly, it's a pretty solid lineup. Maybe I'd swap out Ghost Rider for Vision. I'll give it a shot.