Post patrician girls here

Post patrician girls here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZkNKajvT6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you first

patrician doesn't mean anything why can't you people communicate like real people who actually want to be understood

>patrician doesn't mean anything
t.lower class scum

the world would be a better place without memes

I agree, the world would be a better place without feminism.

Untrue, how would ancient civilization convey a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning were memes nonexistent? Culture would die.

Dawkins idea of memes is a meme. Meme has come to be identified with a very specific part of culture as a whole.

Culture is essentially so strong and integrated with humanity that we actively attribute attempts to surmise it as only minor aspects of it.

Are we a meme or are memes us?

Jesus' mom has got it going on.

Memes are an object of illusion to prescribe a defined value to the ethereal, inconceivable nature of culture and humanity and consciousness as a whole.

A human machination as an attempt to keep ones self from going insane from the realization that the realities which we come to understand are all subjective to our own perspectives and experiences with the only objective criteria being the shared understanding we are allowed through language.

>Sup Forums is more preoccupied with terminology than waifu-posting

There was a time I took a break from Sup Forums for a few years, and I came back roughly three years ago. I remember it took me a while to get used to terms like "kek," "based," and qt3.14," all of which struck me as autistic, but now I don't care.
We're aware at this point that usage of "patrician" basically equates to "high-tier" or good taste in general. Why are we getting hung up on this?

>Why are we getting hung up on this?
Autism.

memes need to die. it's like you're all communicating through the Sup Forums equivalent of emojis or *me does thing* irc speak. don't you see how horrible this shit is?

PATRICAN

ROCK PERSON

ASS

Die lowercasefag.

>subcultures have their own slang or lingo, and this is horrible
It's dumb and autistic as fuck (I'm also aware that I'm using "autistic" through a Sup Forums lens, and not in a technically correct fashion) but with the way it is, it's only horrible to people who are bothered by it. I don't think many of us are autistic enough to use this terminology irl, and we're generally articulate enough with our text that their aren't misunderstandings, just massive, heated disagreements.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZkNKajvT6M

THICC BOOTY COMIN THROUGH

came here to make this exact post

The problem isn't the memes, the problem is the third and fourth wave users who want to feel included and are too scared to ask what a meme means. So you get people puzzling out what they think a meme means by context, getting it wrong, and spamming it in a misused state.

On /m/, hilariously, there is a specific meme regarding implying the other user is from a spanish speaking country that was originally based on such people liking a certain creator's shows but it completely flipped around to the exact opposite because people who didn't know what the fuck they were doing 'copied' the meme but didn't know what it meant. Best example I can think of for enthusiastic morons tacking a meme and fucking it up.

Nice

all three girls are good faggot

Shaggy just gets all the best girls which is all the girls

Good taste user

>Titanic
>Not the Olympic
How are those ice bergs treating you?

Small time. Now this is thicc.

One of my favorite wiafus.
She is fucking CUTE and ultimately had the guts and brains to walk away from the Jedi before Luke killed everyone.

*Anakin

>his boat doesn't fly

t. Plebeian.

Who needs to fly when you have 16inch main guns and a shit load of 5inch dual purpose guns?

She was honestly one of the only well-written Star Wars character that hasn't been retconned by Master Mouse.

please refrain from posting pictures of my wife

>Bigger and much stronger Mary sue than Rey.
>Best SW character.

This is the pinnacle of shit opinions.

I've been coming here for ten years, Kek has been here for the majority of it.
Stop acting like a damn oldfag you obese fucking jew

>Mary sue

pls nig, she gets learned multiple times.
Off the top my head Master Old Fuck helps her get back her lightsaber.
WAY better than "BY-PASSIN THE COMPRESAH"

Maybe if you weren't retarded you would have read my post.

How do you feel about your wife's grandmother?

That is cool and all, but you know, bombs and torps

This, essentially

Memes are just running gags between a group of people.

Pretty much as old as time itself.

>Jazz Fenton
Absolutely Caesarean taste.

>LITERALLY plebeian

I won't get banned for posting weeb shit just once will I? Because I'm a little confused, yet aroused at Kancolle's new format.

Good luck getting close enough.

And the tradition continues.

>>/r/Sup Forums

why would you even save this

>tfw no self-defense force gf

Pre-dreadnoughts had a great look.

Shouldn't you be shooting malls or something like that?

This fella knows what's up

Excellent taste!

Just need to fly high enough to be out of range

She didn't know Anakin get mad without the prospect of orange buttsex. But I like her too. Great character.
>ywn go on crazy adventures with your cute padawan and see as her becomes a great warrior

Damn right.

My Brother

"Now, don't you be brainwashing me and turning me into your bimbo toy. I certainly don't want that to happen.... n-not at all."

Other than sam, which of these girls did you crush on as a kid?

Do Sup Forums girls count?