Elsa and Anna

Are these women beautiful?

Not as beautiful as you.

Elsa yes, Anna no

In my opinion they represent everything boring and homogeneous about modern Disney character designs. Large eyes/otherwise diminutive features, the perfect dully idealized little chipmunk face

Elsa is beautiful

when they're naked

Elsa is average beauty, but Anna is true beauty. Anna manages to be beautiful in both looks and personality. She is the perfect waifu

Yes.

How much more validation will you need before you stop making these threads?

they look the fucking same

why don’t you want to see them dressed?

Elsa is tall, blonde, busty and skinny. Anna is short, bubbly, skinny and naïve. Elsa is better by far

Because both have good bodies

FUCK OFF /FRZ/

Frozen is overrated

Elsa is hotter

trips of truth

Naked Elsa and Anna are beautiful

Where have you seen them naked?

Enough is enough. You've made like 4 of these threads today. Fuck off.

fuck on

Yes. Both are beautiful babes

You don't fucking get it, do you? You think I'm going to stop when discussion of Frozen is STILL considered taboo, and that threads about Frozen are deleted on sight? I don't even care if you like or dislike the damn movie, there is no fucking reason to limit discussion of a perfectly on-topic subject just because of some ass backwards rule that "generals aren't allowed" (even though 99% of Frozen threads these days have nothing to do with /frz/). Christ, the fact that I can keep making these threads under the guise of being waifu threads is fucking pathetic, that Sup Forums values discussion of fucking fictional women more than any genuine discussion of an animated movie. I'm not going to quit until you people get it through your thick skulls that your "unspoken rules" are completely fucking retarded, and until that day comes I'm going to keep making threads about these absolutely beautiful girls.