As a Persian, would I be saving the white race by racemixing with a blue eyed blonde white girl...

As a Persian, would I be saving the white race by racemixing with a blue eyed blonde white girl? Or should I stick to sandniggers?

dont get kids

/thread

Persians are the original aryan
you're good bro

Rule of thumb: Find somebody who looks like you. If you have blue eyes, blonde hair, go for the blue eyed, blonde haired girl. If you have dark hair but light skin, get somebody like that. Otherwise your children will be muddled mongrels. Note: this also goes for white people.

They don't sell them here.

race mixing causes autism

So if I have brown eyes brown hair white skin, it's ok for me to racemix with a white girl with brown hair and brown eyes?

>thinks modern iranian muds have anything in common with ancient Persian civilization.

just fuck a persian, protect your own heritage you self loathing cuck.

>persian
I take it you're from Afghanistan or Irak?
Then stick to oil-drilling.

Maybe if you take them back to Iran so it helps raise the average IQ.

The former. If you manage to procreate with a white gf, it means that the white race needed your genes.

Iran. But I have white skin and white features. Everyone mistakes me for a white person when they first meet me.
I don't like brown girls sorry. I want to know if my kids would be considered white if I married a white girl. Otherwise I could go for a white skinned Arab or Persian but they're much harder to find, and I'd prefer someone westernized
Interesting
Thanks bro

>As a Persian, would I be saving the white race by racemixing with a blue eyed blonde white girl?
The reason white people are getting fucked demographically is because: 1) We're not having enough kids and 2) Some whites who do have kids are making non-white mixed kids.
You under #2 and it's not helping but making things worse.

Persian women aren't my cup of tea, but they're not that bad desu. Just stick to them.

Liar... You can't be Persian. The Persian race has been destroyed or gradually been cucked into other races.
Most notably, Alexander the Great of Macedonia, "Northern Tribal Invaders" and Turks destroyed the Persian race

>Iran. But I have white skin and white features. Everyone mistakes me for a white person when they first meet me.
That's because you're in the US which is a non-white country. Here in the north we recognize blattes instantly.

Modern Iranians are whiter than Copper Age pre-Indo-European Iranians. Why does Sup Forums keep this charade up that they were once white or whiter?

the Indo-European Iranians aka Aryans where the white ones.

they wont be. north africans and west asians might legally be considered white, but that belief is not shared by the populace at all. a light skinned west asian would be your best bet. armenian ladies are goddamn qt, and really fun to be around. if my ancestors were from the mideast id totally hit that shit.

Modern Europeans are whiter than Indo-Europeans. In genes and pigment.

Also only a small elite made it to Iran that barely had an impact on them as you can see how similar they still are to the Chalcolithic.

>a map from the 35th century BC
The fact that they were white three thousand years ago does not make them white today.